Chapter 5

That Royal Thing~

( This is how Seohyun's & MeeKyeong's Dorm looks like: )

----------------------------------------

You woke up with a frowning face, opening both of your eyes slowly as you heard someone whispering, You slowly turned your head around to see who it was and you saw seohyun reading her book on your desk with still her PJ's on. 

"What the-- Seo?!" She stood up in a shock holding her book tight to her chest with widen eyes, she was suprised because she didn,t noticed you waking up. 

"Seo?! do you even hear me?" You said looking at her with a frowning face. 

"Ah-Ah! yes? Good morning Mee Mee!" She smiled at you waving both of her hands.

"I told you not to wake me up!" You said almost looking at her with a angry face.

"Eoh? but i didn,t! you woke up yourself!" She nodded with a pout.

"Why were you in my room then huh?!" "i was just waiting for you to wake up, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She said looking down with a sad face.

You soften yourself. "Seo... I'm sorry okay? i just had a nice dream and then it just fanished away.. i was beating up some people with my brother" You chuckled as you stood out of your bed. Wich made Seohyun slowly liften her head, trying to look at you. 

"Hey... i am not angry anymore.." You said, smiling at her. 

"Yaaay!!" You startled when she said that and just shrugged it off and your phone wen't. 

"Beep said the telephone!" Seohyun said and you chuckled. 

You took your phone and your mom called you.

After you were done, you hung up and headed over to the bathroom and putted your clothes on and so did Seohyun.

Later you smelled some fresh pancakes in the air, you quickly ran into the kitchen and saw Seohyun making breakfast for both of you. 

You quickly took your seat in and waited for Seohyun to be done with making it. 

Soon, both of you were eating and munching on your food. 

You guys talked about what you guys will do in the City and if you guys will be shopping or just getting to know the City. 

You helped Seohyun with cleaning the dishes and fixed your bethroom and the dinning table. 

Both of you putted on your shoes and headed out.

 

Seohyun locked you two dorm and both of you took the stairs to go down and started talking about what will happen in the city untill you guys passed the female portier. 

"so..girls.. going to have fun in the city?"She asked with a friendly smile and was reading a magazine, both of you nodded with a smile. 

"Have fun! alot of students are already there so it must be crowded there." She informed you guys with a chuckle. 

You guys walked with a smile bidding the female portier goodbye, untill you turned back to the portier, Seohyun was curious so she followed you. 

"Ma'am?" "yes dear?" She asked looking up at you. 

"Do you maybe know my Brother..? Bang Minsoo?" "You mean C.A.P?" * wow... even the portier knows his nickname..* You thought as you chuckled.

"Yes i know him! he would always sneak her at night...ert." You chuckled and nodded.

"Well thats my bro!" You said laughing softly. 

"Do you maybe know his number Ma'am?" You continued. 

She shaked her head. "Nope. sorry darling." you sighed and Seohyun came forward and patted your back, you looked at her and she gave you a warm smile that said with a signal 'Don,t give up.' You smiled back. 

"But.." The portier said that made your and Seohyun's head look at the female. 

"I could call do the boys dorm's portier Hyunsik if he ask if C.A.P is still there?" You smiled widely and nodded fast. 

"Yes! do it! please Ma'am!" "Alright alright dear have patients!" She chuckled and dialed the phone number in of the boys dorm.

Soon the Male portier picked up and talked to the female portier.

"o... he just passed me wait.. C.A.P!! C.A.P!!"

Minsoo ignored the portier and walked away with his friends.

"What does that guy wants?" L.joe asked stopping with walking and glaring at the entrance of the boys dorm.

"I dun know.. lets go boys! the big city is waiting!" Minsoo said as they all continued walking to the city. 

The male portier sighed and told the Female portier that he was to late and when they enter the dorm at night he will inform them. 

The Female portier nodded and informed you the bad news...well, it isn,t really a bad news but for you it was. 

You sighed and nodded and thanked the Female portier and headed out.

"awwww Mee Mee.. there is a little bit of good news." Seohyun finally spoke. 

"wich is?" i took my money with me!" She smiled, You face palmed yourself and sighs. 

"And.." She continued. 

"And..?" You asked. 

"Well, didn,t the nice female portier said that he will maybe be in the city?" "Yea.." You replied. 

"Well, maybe you/we will meet him then!" She said with a excited voice and made you smile again. 

"Your right!" You smiled. 

"Come on lets go!" You said and grabbed Seohyun's wrist and started running with her to the city. 

__________________________________________________________________

I will maybe update in the weekend.. sorry that i lied about previous time but hey, no promises-- XDD