Chapter 2

That Royal Thing~

You were Sleeping the car untill the butler woke you up as he entered the school gate.

You rubbed your eyes tiredly as you looked around you saw students looking at the car that just entered wondering who was in there. 

You just looked back at them while fixing your hair and just scoffed. 

Then the car stopt and you looked as the butler stepped out the car and opened the car door for you and then took your luggage out for you as you stepped out, wondering why students were looking at you with widen eyes.

You just chuckled softly and looked away *wow thats a big house i mean uuuu school yeah school.* you nodded like a idiot and rolled your luggage with you up to the stairs. 

"here you may take a seat and wait for the principal untill she calls you in okay?" The butlers said as he wen,t inside and putted your papers and information to the principle. 

Later he came outside and winked at you friendly, signing to not be worried as he parked the car away.

"Miss Bang?" You heard your name and stood up with your luggage and sighned.

"Please take a seat. there's no need for you to be worried." The female smiled friendly and pointed at the seat infront of her, as you sat down. you could've feel how comfy the seat was and almost made you drift of to sleep again. 

"So first of all welcome to the School Mee Kyeong, your brother is also at the school but its hard to find him he is always somewhere!" the Principal laughed softly and looked at you.

"You are the very first Student that i caught up with red hair, Colouring your hair here is strictly forbidden here but i have a strong feeling you won,t do it again. so... never mind" The Female Nodded and smiled friendly as you did the same.

"So. are you ready to explore the rest here and to see your room?" You nodded fast and chuckled, The female stood up and you almost jumped because when she opened the door the butler was there with a golden key and asked friendly for your luggage, You gave him a weird look wich made him laugh "I need to put your luggage in your room ofcourse!" He chuckled and smiled. 

You chuckled and gave him your luggage and followed the principal as she start the tour.

You Nodded at everything she said untill your eyes widened looking at the garden and park up ahead.

"The beach,Hospital,Cafe,Event Hall,Restaurant,ETC. oh and lets not forget the City! with Shops and well everything! even fast food!" She said as your jaw dropped at the word fast food. 

You chuckled and beamed at the Principal later she leaded you to the Girls dorm.

"Girls only sweetheart we have a Camera and a Portier so we will watch you" The female chuckled and leaded you to the room. you checked the number of the door.

O12.

She Opened the door and you just letted your Jaw drop.

You pretty much just chuckled and looked around as your eye spotted the same room but then next to you, you gave it a weird look.

"Oh! Your Roommate will arrive tomorrow no need to worry, its not a mirror." The princepal chuckled as you saw your luggage already waiting for you.

She also leaded you to the launge.

  

And then the tour ended, The princepal bidded you a goodbye and informed you that you have two days free because of exploring the whole school and city. it was night already and you took out your luggage and putted everything in your dressers.

Soon you were thinking about your brother and mother.

You shrugged and took a bath, ready to go to sleep for the next day.

___________________________________________________________________