Chapter 7 :The End

It is not the end

  
  "Oh Ji Hyo-yah..you're awake so early.." Gary saw Ji Hyo looking at him when he woke up beside her. "Just want to spend more time looking at you.." she said sticking her tongue out. "Ahh jinjja...I'm that handsome?" he laughed and moved out from the bed. "Oppa will adjust the bed for you.." he slowly adjusted the hospital bed and put her into a sitting position. "How are you feeling today.." he asked and sat down beside her. "Feel so bloated. I just couldn't wait for the moment when this two little baby come out and my whole belly be empty." she laughed. "Soon..Ji Hyo yah, soon." he replied with the sweetest smile and kissed her. "Saranghae..." he softly said and this makes her heart melt again. He never fails to tell her how he loves her everyday. Even so, Ji Hyo never get bored of listening to it. "Na do(me too).. Oppa! Let's talk a walk outside.." she slightly pleaded. Gary has always been cautious about everything especially during this period when it is reaching her delivery date. "Hmmm...." he thought for awhile. "Arasso..we'll talk a short stroll." he said and held her up. They walked slowly to the park behind the hospital. Gary would ask her if she is alright almost every second. After walking for about ten minutes, they sat down on a bench under the tree. "Chuwo(Cold)?" Gary ask her as the strong wind blew through. "Here.." he took out his jacket and add on to her coat to make her feel warmer. "Ani Oppa, I'm alright.." Ji Hyo tried to give him the jacket, afraid that he might catch a cold. "Just keep it on.." he laughed at his caring wife and placed his hand on her shoulder to bring her closer to him. "We won't have a lot of time like this together after this two little ones are born." she laughed and leaned closer towards him. "Taking care of our kids are important but I will always save a time for us to date" he smiled. Both then sat quietly and enjoy the fresh air of the cooling morning.



    
    "Omma, I'm alright. Really.." Ji Hyo tried to calm her mom who is expressing her worrisome too much. "My first grandchild...how can I be calm?" she held he daughter's hand tightly while Gary stood there smiling. Ji Hyo has not seen her mom for ages as she stayed far away from Seoul. The last time she visited her, she had only a tiny potbelly.

      "Eomeoni, she'll be fine. Don't worry" Gary speaks to his mother in law as he walk her to the bus station. "Gary yah..I'm really thankful that Ji Hyo has found you in her life...You must've suffered a lot during this period too." she held his hand tightly and thanked him. "As I promised you.." he smiled and both remembered his promise.

#Flashback#

"I announced you, husband and wife. You may sign the paper." Ji Hyo and Gary both smiling widely and they were sitting at the wedding registration along with their parents as a witness. They were about to sign the paper of marriage and Gary suddenly placed his pen down. "Eomeoni..this wonderful girl that you raised up wonderfully is going to be my responsibility now. Thank you for allowing me to marry you daughter. I promise, I will take care of her in all situation. Her joy be my joy, her sorrow be my sorrow and her pain be my pain. I promise."

#End of Flashback#

   "I knew you would be the best for our Sung-Im since I met you.." she smiled upon remembering what Gary said few years back. "My pain is nothing compared to her. She suffered even more than I do..." he sighed. "This girl has been very strong since she is born. Stay strong and bear with it just a little more.." she patted his shoulder and left.


 

     "Ji Hyo yah..Oppa will go and get some water" Gary took the jug and prepare to walk out of the room. Yet another day without signs of delivering has passed. It was night again and they were all anxious, wondering when is she going to deliver. "Oppa..come back fast.." Ji Hyo said as she could not sleep alone every night. Others always said that Gary spoiled her by sticking with her too much making her has the habit that they have to be together all the time. "Oh..hold on.." Gary suddenly turned back as if he has forgotten something. "Wae? What else do you forget to take along with?" she curiously asked as a water jug is enough already because he only needs to bring back a jug of water. "I forgot to take my heart along but it seems like I couldn't. It is in your heart." he cheesily said making her laugh. "Mwoh yah Oppa!" she shouted along with laughter. "Arasso...keep my heart well.. " he smiled and walked out.

   Gary was totally bored waiting for the whole jar to be filled. The water was dripping out so slowly but he had no choice as that is the only water re filler around that floor. He whistled a few songs, most from LeesSang's and tap his foot in beat. "Uri Ji Hyo must be sleeping already.." he stared at the clock and mumbled to himself, betting that his sleepyhead wife would definitely fall asleep when he goes back.

*footsteps running*

   "Oh. Something must've happened.." he stared at the doctors and nurse running towards a direction. "Room 302! Room 302! " he heard them shouting a familiar room number. "Sul-ma...." his eyes widened realizing it was Ji Hyo's room number. Immediately, he ran off as fast as he could to the room and the jug of water dropped and poured on the floor. As he gets closer to the room, he could hear a painful scream. He ran harder when he saw the door right infront of him and fell on his knees due to his trembling legs when he opened the door. "It is time.." the doctor said to him and they prepared Ji Hyo to the surgery room. "Ji Hyo yah...Ji Hyo..Oppa is here..." he crawled up and ran beside her. It seems more like a tragic scene when he saw her screaming while holding her stomach. The pushed the bed until it reaches the surgery room and Gary decided to follow her in after the doctor's approval.

    Within minutes she was settled in the surgery room and the doctor put her into position. "Just push as I say..." the female doctor instructed. Gary stood beside Ji Hyo and held her hand. "1,2,3.." the doctor would say consistently and a loud scream could be hear afterwards. She was sweating. Teeth was clenching. "Scissors...." the doctor told her assistant after a minute. The baby could not be seen yet after a few push. It was obvious that she was about the cut Ji Hyo's opening to make it easier. Gary saw the assistant gave the scissors to the doctor and his eyebrows pinched together, showing a painful expression. Snip, another loud scream came out down her lungs as the doctor cuts it. This time, tears were rolling out. "Be strong. One more push..1,2,3.." the doctor did not want to waste a minute as she knew the pain was unbearable. "Ji Hyo yah..you're doing good.." Gary knelt down beside her and whispered. "Don't give up...just one more..one more.." he cried. Gary couldn't watch the pain. The unpredictable pain. She gave a last strong push and a soft baby cry was heard. "That's it my girl...that's it..." he wiped her tears.

      But they knew it wasn't the end yet as Ji Hyo's is a twin pregnancy. She was trying her best but the pain overcome her. Her eyes were slowly closing. "Ee-leo-na(wake up)..You can't lose yourself now!" Gary shouted as fainting can be serious during delivery. She could not control, and fainted. "Patient fainted. Prepare oxygen mask!" the doctor instructed again. With fast speed an oxygen mask is placed. She slowly get her conscious back. "Ji Hyo...che-bal(please)..." he hurriedly wipe off her sweat. With another forceful push, the second baby came out smoothly. "Two little boy...You did well Ji Hyo ssi.." the doctor sighed in relieved. "Jal-hae-sseo( Good job)...." he smiled and kissed her forehead.


 

    "Ah..Appa...so this is how we came to this world. You and Omma's love story is the best!" two little boy spoke in unison preparing to sleep after their daddy, Gary told them about Ji Hyo and his story. "Of course.Your Omma is the strongest woman I've ever seen. Se jin yah , Sang Eun yah...be a good man when you grow up, and you must never hurt a girl" their 'love-expert' daddy gave them advise. "Appa...but why does my name sounds more like a girl's name?" little Sang Eun suddenly asked and pouted. "Because....Appa was planning for a girl and a boy.." Gary smile in guilt while Se Jin laughed at his twin brother. "Kang Se JinKang Sang Eun! Why are you not sleeping?" the three father and sons were chatting happily when their mom suddenly came in and scolded them. "OmmaMianhae..." they snuggled in to the blanket immediately and Gary stood up in lightning speed. "Kang Gary...you again.." she sniffed and pulled her ears. "Ah wae...this pretty girl isn't pretty anymore when she gets angry." he laughed and pinched her. "Oh oh oh! No wonder Omma never gets angry of uri Appa.." the two little boys peeked at joked about them. "Jinjja....sleep early you two.." Ji Hyo then pulled Gary out and off the lights.

"Why are you rushing to bed so fast?" Gary sneak behind Ji Hyo and hugged her. "What do you mean by that? " she laughed and pulled his hair from the front. "Ani..I was just saying I love you.." he turned his words and kissed her cheeks, still hugging her. "As if I don't love you.." she smiled.

 


Author's Note : Yayyyy!!!! I call it a wrap for this story. Thats the end. kekekeke. How was it ? :/ Im not sure what I wrote is okay or not. But..would it be okay if....I write another story soon?:P I will still write when I like. hehehe