Chapter 1 : Marriage

It is not the end

   "Yeobo..still sleeping?" he wraps his arm around her waist, hinting her to wake up. "Uhmm Im awake..." she breath heavily and turned around facing him while his hands still hugging her tightly. "Morning, Kang Gary.." she smiled as if she's the luckiest person on earth to her husband. It was their 3rd year anniversary last night. "It feels so good to see you every morning.." he return her smile and gave her a light morning kiss. "You're still so sweet even after 3 years.." she gave him another peck on the lips and slowly crawl up from the bed. "We need to hurry! Today is Monday, we have Running Man filming in another one hour." she drag her lazy husband rushing him to shower. "So it is better if we shower together right? Since we have not much time left.." he laughed and joke about it. "ert Kang.." she fake out an angry tone and laughed at him. 

    "What's so ert about bathing with my wife?" he stood up and back hug her. "Stop playing, quickly prepare yourself for Running Man!" she pushed him away and pulled his hair then walk away. While he stared at her and a faint smile was formed on his face. 

Gary's POV

Everything is just perfect now. Perfect life, perfect wife, perfect love. I love how my life is going right now. Having little couple fights everday then reunite again after a minute. I might be a little over in thoughts, but what good deeds did I do in my past life to get such perfect lady. This is what I need. This life. 

 



 

   "Ahhh..Look at this two again." Jaesuk pointed at the Monday Couple who is whispering at a corner during the filming. "It is even worst now since they're married...showing how lovely they are everywhere. BYUL SARANGHAE!" Haha add on teasing them and shouted his wife's name to show how lovely he is in front of the cameras making everyone laugh. Running Man hasn't change much despite their marriage. They still show their affection openly like how it is before Monday Couple were real. "Today..each of you will be in different teams....and No, Ji Hyo and Gary will not be together." PD Myuk explained the theme roughly and immediately told Gary after seeing his excited face."And..you will be placed in different location.."  He pouted a little upon hearing the disastrous news which is to separate with his precious wife. "It's okay, my heart is still yours." Ji Hyo whispered to him. " SHE SAID HER HEART IS MINE." he shouted out, being the usual 'showing-off-his-love' Kang Gary.

 


 

   " So...where did you go?" Gary immediately nudge on Ji Hyo's shoulder and asked her as soon as the filming ends. They were all in different places since the beginning of the show and just met during the finals where they had name tag ripping. They were to find out the hints of where their name tag is hidden from places and meet different people to be able to win the race. "Just watch it when it airs." she laughed at her 'always-worried' husband. 

  "Gary Hyung! Let's celebrate Kwang Soo's birthday tonight at *NAME* Club tonight." Haha shouted from a corner as they were preparing to go home. "Jagiya.. you ok with it?" he helped her to take off her thick jacket by the Running Man sponsor and put on her own coat. "Of course! We cannot miss it." she smiled and pinched his cheeks as a thank you for helping her put on her coat. "Then let's go!" they held hand in hand making the rest teased them again. 

   They all went to the club where Gary used to go with his friends and Gill as he has membership there and it would be cheaper. They gathered around the VIP lounge, drink and chat happily. "WOAH, it's my birthday celebration but Ji Hyo noona is drinking all the beer.." Kwang Soo immediately frame her as soon as she prepare to gulp up her first glass of wine. "Yah! Don't you think I will be good to you because of your birthday!" she attack him by pulling his hair immediately while Gary clap in joy watching her.

   "Omo..Gary Oppa?" a feminine voice came towards their direction as all of them were chattering away. They turned their heads and look around to search for the owner of that voice curiously. "Oh ! Jin Hee yah!" Gary suddenly stood up after seeing a slim looking girl wearing a body fit dress, giving her a hi-five. "Oppa..it's been long since you came here for a drink!" she smiled cheerfully and slightly patted his chest. "ahh..ye...since I'm a married man. Oh! Guys, this is Jin Hee. One of my friends whom I knew here." he replied her and quickly introduced her to the rest. While they smiled awkwardly, especially Ji Hyo who totally got no clue about this 'friend' of his. "and Jin Hee..you should know, my wife, Ji Hyo." he added in after the awkward silence. "Of course, you guys are all over the newspaper." she laughed. "But Oppa...how's your freedom? I was also a little shock when you announced about your marriage. I thought you always hate marriage. I remember when you said girls are just temporary and als-" Gary quickly hit her shoulder lightly. "Yah Jin Hee! I was just kidding . You knew how drunk I can get right?" he cut off her sentence a gave Ji Hyo a guilty smile. "Does that means I have a chance to grab you back now? You know..I still have a little feelings towards you Oppa..." she said suddenly as if Gary is still single. "Haha! Stop joking!" he faked a laugh and gave a quick glance to Ji Hyo. "Oppa..Do I look like I'm joking?"she raised her eyebrow. "Jin Hee, you're drunk. Go back and rest." he said and called out to one of his friend to send her home. "Aniyo Oppa....aniyo..." she said spontaneously due to her drunkenness while a guy came and carry her away. "Mianhae Gary HyungJin Hee drank too much. Hyungsoo-nim(Sister-in-law), please don't mind her. " he apologize and walked away carrying Jin Hee.

   The group became silent and an awkward atmosphere was formed between the couple. They sat around the rectangular table quietly while Haha look left and right hinting others to break the ice. "Ahhh.. let's sing a birthday song. It's my birthday!" Kwang Soo forced out a sentence after he got pinched by Jong Kook below the table, unseen. "Ma ja( That's right)..we should be celebrating happily tonight, she was clearly drunk and mumbling. Forget it.." Jaesuk stood up and lightly patted Ji Hyo, then brought up the atmosphere by singing birthday song to Kwang Soo sincerely.

   "Ji Hyo yah..." Gary whispered to her as the rest started talking again and gently held her hand. "She is just a friend..." he continued. "Ahh.. shi gguh ruh(it's noisy)...You think I will really get angry that easily?" she said and laughed at him. "Jinjja( Really)?" he replied quickly in excitement. "Just don't talk to me.." she sighed and pick up the glass and start drinking again. She was obviously angry and didn't want to talk much about it. Gary at that time, did not know how to confront the problem and acted like nothing has happen. He let her drink all she wants to release her anger while he chit chat with the rest of them, not wanting to create a couple fight in front of everyone.

   "Waeyo Ji Hyo yah?" Gary whispered to her when she suddenly laid on his shoulder. "Oppa...I'm tired.." she said, and already drunk by that time. "I think it's time to go back. It's already 3. Hyung Woo must be missing me too." Suk Jin suggest while looking at his watch wanting to go back and see his son. "Arasso Hyung.." they all stood up while Gary carry Ji Hyo. "Gary yah..take care of her. Goodnight." they bid farewell and went on separate ways.

 


 

   "Aigo.. Ji Hyo yah.. you shouldn't have drank that much. Luckily you got no work tomorrow." he gently put her on the bed and wipe her face with a warm towel. "Jin Hee...Mol lah yo( I don't know)....Jinjja mol lah yo.." she said drunken. "Waeyo(Why) Ji Hyo yah.." he quickly sat at the corner of the bed and ask the unconscious Ji Hyo although he knew she must've meant who is that girl earlier. "Oppa...who are you?...How come I don't seems to know you...I don't know your life, your friends...Jin Hee...nuguya(who is that)?! ..What feelings she has toward you...You can only be mine...mine only..." she blurted out her jealousy. In this situation, he can only smile and only planned to explain it to her when she is awake the next morning. Besides, explaining it to her now wouldn't make any difference since she is not herself now. "Aigoo.. My wife who said she doesn't care is now jealous?" he said while helping her change her pyjamas, knowing that she is expressing her anger with liquor. "Kang Gary, I hate you." she said and effortlessly push him. "Ahh..gamanhi-sseo(stay still)" he pushed her down and cover her with the blanket after changing her clothes. She obediently listened and slept immediately, probably because she's too tired. "Why do I feel so happy to see you jealous?" he laughed at her and casually threw her white dress which she wore earlier in to the washing machine and washed it with the other clothes.

 


 

   "Kang Gary!" she shouted her lungs out. Gary was waken by the loud shout and jumped up. "Waeyo waeyo?" he immediately ran towards the sound rubbing his swollen eyes. "Aish. She must be releasing her anger with some other things." he grumbled while rushing towards the kitchen. "Jagiya..Wae?" he asked curiously and saw her angry face, holding the white dress in her hands. "Did you wash this WHITE dress with the other BLACK shirt of yours?" she asked him with a pair of suspicious eyes. "Yes....why..?" he replied while his voice gets softer. "YAH! Ottoke(How)! My white dress is messed up! Look at it, with black stains on it! KANG GARY!" she shouted while she flung her dress in front of him. 

   "Okay. I'm doomed" he gasped.

[End of Chapter 1]

 


Author's Note : Okay. There! The first chapter of my sequel. As you can see, its about their marriage life. Kekeke. And that girl in the club, that Jin Hee...I didn't know what name should I give that character so yeah, I put her as Jin Hee, a character of Ji Hyo in her new drama called "Emergency Man and Woman"..LOL! Still Ji Hyo :P Anyway, thank you again, if you're reading this! <3 I love you like how Monday Couple love each other. Haha!