Chapter 5 : Too concern?

It is not the end

   "This won't do.." he was too afraid something might happen on her and immediately speed off to the hospital. He kept turning his head to see her while he drives. He could see cold sweat breaking out her head. Presumably she must be really pain. He kept honking the car in front who is blocking his way and shouted in frustration. "Yah! What is this car doing?! Driving so slowly like he is driving for the first time!" he literally complained on every car he sees. "Oppa...oppa..." she softly called out to him while he speeds through the red-lighted traffic light while honking through the way. "Oppa stop..." she effortlessly grabbed his arms and gave him a calm look. "The pain is better now..,,It should be normal cramps.." she smiled and lightly pressed on his hand. Gary slowly reduce the speed and gave a long sigh in relief. "You freaked me out..." he replied and held on her hands tightly, still driving his way to the hospital. "It's better to check it out..." he continued and wipe off her cold sweat on the forehead.

     "Mianhae Uisah-nim...we didn't make an appointment for this as it came so suddenly..." he bow in apology and pulled out a chair for Ji Hyo to sit. "Ahhh...no problem Mr.Kang." the doctor replied and started checking on Ji Hyo's condition. "Most pregnancy will experience such pain. It is just abdominal cramps caused by the pull in your muscle. As your baby gets bigger, it will stretch the insides of your belly and some nerves will be effected. It will be more hurtful for you since you have a pair of twins..." she continued and explained Ji Hyo's situation. "Ui sah-nim , is there any painkiller to reduce her pain?" Gary asked, not wanting her to suffer so much. "Painkiller and drugs is not recommended during pregnancy as it is afraid that it will cause mutation in your child." she gave them a guilt smile. "I can suggest you slight massage at the back. It will ease the pain a little. Most importantly, relax yourself. Mr and Mrs Kang, I would have to let you know that twin pregnancy is not an easy journey to go through. Do prepare yourself mentally and physically as many problems can come suddenly." she told them in honest. The fact has been early known by the two of them. They did a plenty of research upon knowing about Ji Hyo's twin pregnancy and most of it stated that it will not be easy. Ji Hyo walked out the room looking restless while Gary held her.

   "Ji hyo yah, wait here for awhile. I left my phone on the table.." Gary slapped on his own forehead and held Ji Hyo to the bench. He quickly ran with light footsteps towards the room to avoid distractions to other patients. He knocked on the door and went in without a reply. His mind just wanted to return to Ji Hyo as soon as possible. "Ui sah-nim, mianhae..I left my phone.." he walked in the room with baby steps and the doctor look around her table to see if his phone was really there. Gary quickly grabbed his phone and greeted the doctor goodbye.

   "Umm..Mr.Kang" the doctor suddenly stopped him from leaving. "Wae?" he turned to the doctor and had a bad feeling about it. "I guess I need to tell you this.Ji Hyo-ssi will get slightly emotional over little things during this period due to certain hormones changes and also the pain she has to bear with. Just keep her calm and don't influence her mood. She will have to go through a lot of hard times. Be prepared." she kindly notify him to get him clear about certain things. The doctor surely knows that Gary isn't prepared for many things as it is his first time. "Ah...ye.." he just couldn't reply much at that moment thinking of how much they need to face in the next few months before she deliver.


   "Jagiya..are you feeling sick anywhere?" Gary worriedly asked Ji Hyo as she prepared to sleep. "Ani..I'm okay so don't worry." she smiled and pinched his nose. Gary could not stop thinking about what the doctor told him earlier. He speaks everything to her carefully and make sure it does not influence her mood. "Oppa..aren't you sleeping?" Ji Hyo adjusted herself to a comfortable sleeping position and prepared to sleep. "I will, later. Sleep first okay?" he kissed her forehead and sat beside her, watching her slowly falling asleep. He still couldn't fall asleep although Ji Hyo slept peacefully beside him. He stayed up whole night watching and guarding her. He slapped his own face when he fell asleep to keep him wide awake, causing his face changed to burning red. Gary hold onto his tiredness until the sun rises.

*Alarm rings*

    "Ahh Oppa..you're early.." Ji Hyo rubbed her eyes and saw Gary sitting beside her looking sleepy. She thought he woke up early causing him to look so sleepy but she can never think of how he suffered last night. "Yes.." he replied shortly and didn't want her to worry about him when she has even bigger worry in her tummy. "You should stay home today, I've told Jo PD about it so you don't have to attend filming today." he told her and stood up folding the blankets. "Wae? I'm alright. I don't need anymore rest. What do I do at home.....without you..?" she said in aegyo(cute) style and pouted and him. She was hoping he would agree with her as he always does. "One day wouldn't harm. Just rest at home arasso? You can't walk too much." he replied trying to persuade her. "Doing decisions on your own again...." she turned away from him and wake up holding her stomach while the other hand supporting her back, walking slowly to the living room. "Ji Hyo yahhh..." he immediately chase after her,not wanting her to get angry.

    "Just this time okay? You know I'll be worried even if I let you go. I'll be spending my day not focusing on the filming but you...And after seeing how you suffered from the pain yesterday makes me didn't want to let you suffer again. I promise to let you back on Running Man after you gets better" he said to her in soft and slow tone trying to calm her down. "What if you don't?" she cooled down and pout again. Her mood was clearly changing all the time as what the doctor said. He did not reply but held her face and lightly kissed her. "You know I don't break my promises, especially when it comes to you.." he continued afterwards with a smile making her lips slowly curved upwards.

 


    "Ahh...So.. Ji Hyo noona obediently stayed at home?" Kwang Soo finally understand why his noona is not with them after a long explanation. "Only Gary Hyung can control her.." Haha also added in, being the usual talkative him. "Ask Ji Hyo to take care of herself arasso? We will visit her tomorrow..She will be home most of the time right? Since the only job she's taking now is Running Man.." Jae Suk told Gary in concern while he just nodded, his mind was totally thinking about Ji hyo who is alone at home.

To : Ji Hyo

Ji Hyo yahh.. Oppa is doing the last mission later then I'll rush home. Are you feeling alright? Did your stomach hurts?

From : Gary

Gary texted her when they are having a short break in between.

To : Gary

Oppa. I'm alright. My stomach hurts a little but It is normal I guess? I'll be waiting for you at home.

From : Ji Hyo

She replied him while holding on her stomach. The pulling of the nerves makes her stomach ache again. Gary would massage her back normally to ease the pain if he were there but unfortunately she is all alone at home.

To : Ji Hyo

Ahh Jinjja? Are you sure it's the normal pain? You need me home to pick you to the hospital? Oppa is worried about you :(

From : Gary

   He immediately replied and started walking back and forth around the filming scene. Ji Hyo decided to take a warm shower at that moment thinking that it could help her pain. She did not reply Gary's text message while she calmly relax herself in the shower, for a long time. "Song Ji Hyo, why isn't she replying my message?" Gary mumbled himself while checking his phone constantly to see if she replies him. "Gary yah, is everything okay?" the experienced hyung, Jae Suk came and asked him upon looking at how worried he is from afar. "Ne Hyung, just..." he couldn't finish his sentence and dialed Ji Hyo's number. She did not pick up, happily singing in the shower. He tried another time while Jae Suk still stood there looking at him in confused. "Argh. Mianhae Hyung. Tell everyone I got to go...." he took his coat and car keys from the chair and rushed off. "Gary yah! Kang Gary!" Jae Suk called out to him but he was too worried to hear him. "Ahhh what to do..." Jae Suk scratches his head and went to the producers to tell them about it. They were all in panic and immediately planned for a different final mission for the filming. Lucky enough, it was successful even  Gary is not around. They barely get through the filming session without him, and also Ji Hyo. It seems like Running Man has lost two of their important character. 

 


     "Ji Hyo! Jagiya!" Gary reached home within half an hour and shouted as soon as he stepped in the house. He searched for her in panic and finally found her in the bathroom drying her hair. "Ah! nawl-laht-janh-ah (you scared me) !" he rushed towards her and hugged her tightly. "Oppa wae?" she smiled and hug him tightly as well, because she is happy to see him after a long day alone. "I thought you were in trouble! Why didn't you reply my call or text?!" he slightly raised his voice. Her smile faded and her emotion changed to a shocked face.

    "I was showering. Who holds their phone when they shower? Minahae.." she replied him and pinched his cheeks with both hands. "Ani..gwaenchan-ah.." he sighed and pinched her cheeks too, both playfully pinched on each other's cheeks. "You are early..Running Man don't usually ends that early though?" she curiously ask him and he flinched away suddenly and scratches his head. "Ah...geu (that)...I..skipped work?" he smiled, in guilt. "

    "Mwoh-yah?! Kang Gary! You skipped work because I didn't reply your text?" she was flustered. He smiled and shrug his shoulder. "Miccheo-suh (crazy)...miccheo-suh! What are they going to do when you leave so sudden.." she lightly hit his shoulder clenching on her teeth. "You are more important...." he smiled and replied her, acting like nothing has happened and trying to be romantic again. "Yah! Don't joke with me now! Pabo!" she slapped his chest hard, knowing that he could take that pain and giving him a lesson from it. She was worried at how overreacting he was.


Author's Note : It's been long since I update again ya? Mianhaeee readers! Brain got stuck sometimes :/ You know...when inspirations suddenly just stop coming. Anyway..again..hopefully this update is good enough :o