Chapter 2 : Procedure

It is not the end

   "Kang Gary..Na mi-chi-gett-da(I'm going crazy)!" she threw her dress on the floor and walked out to the living room. "Ji Hyo yah..." he sighed and followed her. "Can you listen to me?" he pulled her hands from the back. "What do you have to say?" she fling her hands away from him. "The dress isn't what you're angry about right? I know you best." he sighed again and hold her shoulder letting their eyes meet. She quickly avoid eye contact with him knowing that it would be embarrassing. "What? No. Of course it's about the dress!" she denied and sat down on the couch crossing her arms. " Scold me all you want, but Jin Hee is a misunderstanding..." he tried to get her believe him. " Then who is she?" she let her guard off and asked her softly. He smiled upon hearing her asked him. At least in this way things can be settled and it also means she's willing to tell him everything. "Ji Hyo-yah...she's just a close friend of mine previously. You know how wild was I in the club before knowing you right? She totally misunderstood my action towards her and....like me a little? but..I can promise you there's nothing going on in between us. You do trust me right? You should know how much I love you!" he said while holding her hands.

   " Of course I trust you Oppa. It is not about that. It is just that, I don't feel like I've known you completely...a friend of yours just popped out of nowhere and I didn't even know her..." she explained it to him in frustration . "I know....but that is the past. We can understand each other more day by day right? It has been like this for three years isn't? Most importantly is..you have to know I love you.." he smiled and lightly pinched her cheeks. "Don't be jealous anymore. People around are even more jealous of us since we're the cutest couple ever.." he brought up another joke again trying to make her smile. He knew he never failed to make her smile. "Omo...so full of yourself again..arasso(okay)..I will try to forget it." she laughed at him. "But Ji Hyo...I know in the past I've been going to clubs, knowing a lot of different girls and drank with them. I hope you can understand that it is just my stress reliever during Friday before being with you. I swear my heart is for you." he told her sincerely and reminded her again. They both knew it very clearly that Gary was very wild and playful before. He goes everywhere, meet different people to search for ideas in composing lyrics. " I'm afraid of fights, I'm afraid of losing you. Forgive me jagiya.." he continued and reach out his hand for her to hug him while closing his eyes, anticipating her hug as a sign that he is forgiven. "How would I ever get angry of this sweet husband of mine..." she lean forward and hugged him tightly. "Gumawo Kang Gary..for bearing with my childish attitude through this 3 years." she whisper beside his ears and snuggle closer to him.


One month later....

   "Gary hyung! Can we all pay a visit to your house today and watch the latest Running Man together?" Haha shouted through the phone early in the morning of Sunday. "Ayeee... Why so sudden in the morning..." Gary grumbled, still half awake and yawned while he speaks. "Hyung you should be welcoming us happily. Sang-gwan anh-a-yo( I don't care)" he said it thick-skinned. "Arasso..Ha Dong Hoon, jinjja..." Gary reluctantly accepted it. "Ah Hyung! Saranghae!" he immediately cut off the phone before Gary change his mind. 

   "Jagiya..." he scratches his head and tries to wake the sleepyhead Ji Hyo up after speaking with Haha through the phone. "Just a minute..." she replied with a soft a blurry voice. "Dong Hoon-nie and the rest are coming later..." he told Ji Hyo who totally ignored him due to her sleepyness. "Are you listening?" he snuggle in to the blanket and wrap his arms around her petite body. "Oppa..jinjja pi-gon hae(tired)..." she open her eyes slightly and buried her face against his chest.

    "Then Oppa will go to the supermarket myself alright? I'm going to buy some ingredients to make dinner for them. " he said and crawled out from the bed. "Ani...Oppa.. bring me along." she insist to follow him and sat up with her messy lion-like hair. He smiled looking at her. He knew she would surely follow whenever he says that he's going to the supermarket. She just love buying snacks, picking her own snacks while doing a little couple shopping.

 


   "What shall we cook?" Gary asked while pushing the trolley with one of his hand and another on Ji Hyo's shoulder while she pushes the trolley with both of her hands. They dress up as simple as possible to prevent chaos in the supermarket and people noticing them. "Bulgogi?" she replied after thinking for some time. "Bulgogi then!" he quickly move the trolley to the meat department and pick up ingredients for it.

     Ji Hyo never felt better than being with him. He goes with everything she said and every tiny actions of his just melts her heart. Even a simple shopping at the supermarket made her day better as Gary has the most tolerance attitude. He would say yes to anything she suggested.
   
    "Oppa..I'm craving for something sweet..." she said as they finished picking up their ingredient. "Arasso.. Let's drop by at a dessert shop before going home then." he said and took out his purse and paid the cashier. "Omo...both of you are so sweet..." the cashier told them before they leave. "Ah..I know that too. Aren't we perfect together?" he jokingly replied her and pulled Ji Hyo closer to him. "Kang Gary, shh!" he hit his chest and cover her face in shyly. "What? That's true!" he bravely said again, this time raising his voice a little making all eyes on them while the cashier laughed at how sweet he is. Ji Hyo stare at him and awkwardly smiled to the cashier. 

 


    "Why do you crave for something sweet so suddenly?" Gary asked in the car after they finished eating a slice of cake from the dessert shop. "I don't know.. Just want to be as sweet as you perhaps?" she laughed at her weird joke. "Ahh. You don't need to. Just by looking at your face is sweet enough already." he frivolously said which makes her burst out of laughter again.

    They reached home and prepared dinner for the rest. It was almost 4 o'clock when the settled everything. "They should be here any minute." Gary said while starring at the clock.

*Ding Dong*

    "Gary Hyung! Open the door." Haha's voice can be heard through the intercom. "Ah yee.." Gary immediately ran to the door and press the door open. "Hyung! Thank you for welcoming us.." Haha came in cheerfully while hugging little Dream(Haha's son). "Ah..Baby Dream.." Ji Hyo immediately carry Haha's son and did a little baby talk with him. Everyone of them came except for Suk Jin's and Jae Suk's wife as they're not as close to them compared to Byul. The men has their own talk on the dinner table while Ji Hyo and Byul chat happily about all kinds of topics.

     "Dream is so cute!" Ji Hyo lighlty poke baby Dream's cheeks and played with him. " You can have one too...when are you planning to have kids?" Byul directly asked her. "Ah..Kang Gary and I? Not so soon. He probably didn't want kids.." she replied her while laughing in sacarsm. "You wouldn't know if you never ask him.." she suggested Ji Hyo while looking at baby Dream with a beautiful smile. "That's true...Little kids like Dream is really precious..." Ji Hyo too, stared at baby Dream and smiled. 

   They immediately gathered at the living room as soon as Running Man started, laughing at how stupid they looked on the show. "Look at Kwang Soo..jinjja pabo(fool)" Jong Kook laughed at Kwang Soo's funny face while patting him from the side. They were all enjoying their Sunday and laughing out loud. Ji Hyo suddenly stood up in the midst of watching and walked to the room. Gary noticed her sudden change in mood. He walked in to the room to look out for her after few minutes and saw her washing her face in the toilet. "You alright?" he asked her and knock on the door. "Just feeling a little nauseous." she told him while patting her chest continuously. "Why so sudden?" he asked again while reaching out his hand and held her out of the toilet. "Probably because I ate too much earlier. Don't worry..." she returned him a smile and both of them walked back out to the living room.

    "Gary ah! Thank You for the meal tonight! See you tomorrow during filming.." Jae Suk abd the rest thanked them and bid them goodbye. "Ah Hyung! Not a problem at all." Gary then replied him politely. "Anyeong Oppa.." Ji Hyo too said goodbye to them, but her mood slightly sunken because she felt weak all over her body. She knew something isn't right about her.

     "Ji Hyo yah..quickly go to bed. You really need some rest." Gary immediately held her to the room upon seeing all of them leave. "Should I cancel the filming tomorrow? You look really tired. " he worriedly asked her and touch her forehead to see if it is hot. "I should be fine after a long rest. Goodnight Oppa.." she return her worried husband a smile to calm him down. Gary spoon her to sleep and he too fell asleep.


     "Oppa..." Ji Hyo's voice awaken Gary from sleep during the midnight. "Uhm..Waeyo Ji Hyo yah? Couldn't sleep?" he quickly sat up and touch her face. She slowly crawl up and they both sat face to face.

     "Oppa..Mianhae....I think I'm pregnant.." she softly said while her tears started rolling out.

 

[End Of Chapter 2]


Author's Note : YAYY Chapter 2! Hope this story line isn't boring :/ Comments, anyone? I would love to read my reader's opinion. And yeah, those meaning of the Korean word will only be explained once/ during the first time I use. Those meanings will not be typed if I ever use it again. Hehehee. So do remember the meaning of those Korean word! Free Korean class. :P