Reason

My Fairy Godfather

Rushing though the school’s gate, Chaerin barely made herself one of those poor people that have to run 2 laps around the school because of tardiness. Her school is very strict about punctuality. If they are late even a second or their professor is still not present, no mercy is given. She tried catching her breath as she clutched her knees and then wipes off her sweat on her forehead. With eyes full of pity, she looked at her school mates trying their best to run.

Chaerin was now walking to her next class, Physics was it? She raised her eyebrows trying to think. The incident this morning suddenly pops in Chaerin’s thoughts. Next time I will never EVER EVER EVER go out without taking a bath. I must smelt so bad. Whenever I think about what had happened I tend to daze over and that is also the reason why I got late.  She clutches her black hair and messed it up. UGGGH. WHY AM I SUCH AN IDIOT???!!

“Chaerin!” She turned around to look for the person who called her. Her breathing became erratic as she palpitated. She felt her heat rising up to her face. OMONA! OMONA! OMONA! Girls girls girls they love me... wait... whut? I think I’m going crazy because of this handsome prince standing in front of me.

“Hi, uh... Seunghyun--” Chaerin stopped for a second before continuing. “--oppa” she whispered. The Handsome prince still heard her. He smiled showing those two cute dimples of his and his great set of pearly white teeth.  ER.MER.GERD. I think I’m blind. He’s just too dazzling.  

“Chaerin, Your first class is Physics right?” Seunghyun asked. She nodded. “Can you give this to Jiyong?” he said and gave her a dark green medium sized notebook. She nodded agreeing to his wish and gave him a smile.

“Thank you for doing this favour of mine. Also I’ve been wanting to ask you about your hair. Why is it so messy?” He asked as he touched Chaerin’s hair. Her eye’s pop out and her light pink face turned dark red due to embarrassment. . . . How come I always have this embarrassing moments when I’m with him? Is this a sign that we are not meant to be?!! Why... why... WHY?!!!   

“Hey, I need to go now. Thank you again for doing my request. You should go too before your professor come earlier than you.” He said and went away. Chaerin has woken up from her daydreaming and ran to her Physics laboratory.

Chaerin came to her room in time. Chaerin sighed out of relief.  Her professor was still not there. SAFE AGAIN. She smiled to herself. “Oh my god, is she smiling?” “The nerd is smiling? Something bad might happen””Maybe the world is ENDING?! OH NO” Her y classmate laughed and chatted loudly looking at her with criticizing eyes. Chaerin rolled her eyes. Well you, your big cars and big rings but you don’t have any big dreams. (A/N: See what I did there? If you’re not an army you might not understand.)

She just ignored the group of fugly anuses and looked for a bleached haired boy around the classroom. As she looked around, one of the anuses her classmate extended her foot and tripped Chaerin.  Chaerin stumbled and was going to fell into the person in front of her instead that person caught her in his arms.

She looked up into the face of her savoir. “Are you okay?”Her savoir asked and was smiling brightly as if he was the sun. Shocked because he was too bright for her, she let go of him and fell backwards. The class laughed at her.

She tried covering her flushed face with her hands. “Yah! Why are you all laughing?” she heard a familiar voice shouted. All turned around to look at the owner of the voice and stopped laughing because they were frightened. She turned to last row of the chairs there was the man she was trying to find, sitting on his chair like he owns the place.

 “And you!” Jiyong said and pointed at Chaerin. The innocent girl just stared at him and blinked a few times still sitting on the cold ground.  “Me?” Chaerin responded while pointing at herself.

“Duuh~ Who else? Why did you let go off Youngbae?” He asked curiously while squinting his eyes. “Well--” “Well oppa maybe Chaerin here, doesn’t want youngbae-oppa to be squished by her weight” a girl suddenly said with her super high pitch voice trying to be cute but was actually disgusting, cutting Chaerin. She walked up to Chaerin and squatted down. “Right Chaerin-nionk?” The girl asked batteling her eyelashes while pouting.

Jiyong stood up making his chair screeched. All of their classmates jolted up, well except for Chaerin and Youngbae, because seeing Jiyong, the dragon, shout is really scary. He went to where His best friend and His student were.

He stop when he was near the sitting Chaerin. All were still quiet. Not of them tried to break the silence. It was the G-dragon for effing sake. Everyone anticipated what was going to happen.

“Oppa?”The girl said breaking the silence. The whole class looked at the girl with pitiful eyes. He scoffed at the girl. He offered Chaerin a hand for her to stand up. The poor girl accepted and pulled Jiyong’s hands using that force to stand up. Jiyong looked again, with his piercing glare, at the girl that was now scared.

“Oppa?” Jiyong said as a smirked formed on his lips. He went near the girl. The girl was now facing the dragon face to face. As Jiyong comes closer, she backs off. She stopped backing off when she felt a table hitting on the back of her thighs.

The girl was now shaking out of fear. She didn’t know what will Jiyong will do to her. Jiyong’s face came closer to the girls face. The girl shut her eyes tightly and was still very nervous. She felt air blown onto her ear.

The girl jolted up. She was so shocked that she stumbled on the table and flipped backward. She was wearing a super duper mini skirt so her skirt flipped up and her unattractive underwear showed up.

 The whole class started laughing. The girl stood up as fast as she can. Her was so red. She was so embarrassed. Her eyes were so glassy; tears were trying to fall but were still being stopped.

“Next time, don’t be too loud so you won’t wake me up okay?” Jiyong said and winked at the girl. The girl’s tears fell freely onto her face as she started crying. She walked out of the classroom followed by her minions friends.

“Thank--” Chaerin was going to express her gratitude but Jiyong suddenly cut her “Sit with us.” She blinked. “What--” She didn’t get to finish her sentence as she drag her to last row and make her sit on the chair. Jiyong sat beside her. Youngbae shook his head and followed. He sat next to Jiyong.

Jiyong turned to Chaerin with eyes full of curiosity. “I’ve always wondered this. Why do you even like Seunghyun-hyung in the first place?” Jiyong asked.

“Well first off all, He’s handsome--” “and here I though you’re different” Jiyong said cutting Chaerin off. He shook his head as a sign of disappointment. Youngbae hit his head. “She’s not yet done” he said and gestured Chaerin to continue.

Chaerin blushed, knowing that Youngbae has now the knowledge who is her prince charming. She hesitated a little bit before continuing.

“Well actually for me looks aren’t really a factor. Seunghyun-oppa--” ”oppa?” Jiyong smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. “Shut up! Anyways, others when they see me being bullied, either they don’t care and just ignore me or, they join the fun and also bully me but not Seunghyun . He was the only one who helped me when I was being bullied, well except for Minzy of course. That is the reason why I fell for him. He shares his warmth to everyone no matter whom he or she is. He is just like the su-” “Hey... But I’m the one who is supposed to be the sun.” Youngbae cut Chaerin and pouted cutely.

Youngbae was still dazzling for her eyes. He wasn’t called Taeyang for nothing. “Okay. Okay. Youngbae-ssi. Scratch that. Seunghyun is like the light of my life. Happy?” Chaerin said and was smiling to the person that was pouting cutely. Youngbae nodded.

“So... That’s it?” Jiyong asked. Chaerin nodded. “Why? What did you wanted it to be?” Youngbae raised his eyebrow, as he asked his best friend. “Nothing really... I just expected it to be more than that... I don’t know. It was just too boring for me.” The bleached boy said and shrugged his shoulder followed by a sigh coming out.

Chaerin got mad. What the hell is this lizard talking about?! You ask me about my love story and this is how you respond?!! I don’t give an eff about your opinion, so go fap yourself. “YAH! What the hell was--”  Chaerin shouted but she was cut by the coming of the professor.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Well I hope you like this one. 

I had a tons of writers block to overcome just to write this chapter. 

What do you about this format? is this much better that the previous ones? 

Please do comment. Your comments are like my fuel, they keep me going. <3 

Thank you for the upvote t-yashli and fosierrs