Dream

My Fairy Godfather

______________________________________________________________________

Chaerin's POV

The sun is lighting up the garden. Rays of light touching my face. Feeling the heat that it produce om my skin. Walking down the path of roses, running my fingers to it's green leaves and smelling the fragance that the flowers emits.

There are question in my mind that was starting to cloud up my mind. where am I? Where is this place? Why am I here?. Thinking hard as if I could come up with an answer.

Out of nowhere, I heard someone call my name. "Chaerin!" "Chaerin!". I tried to follow the deep voice that called me until it stopped. 

Huh? was I hallucinating?

 "Chaerin! come here!". I heard the same voice speak again.

"where are you?" I said. "Chaerin!" I tried to follow the voice again as I walking, using my ears, trying to pin point where does the voice coming from. 

My heels sticking to the ground. waaait.. am I wearing heels? This is getting weird. Am I wearing a grown? what the..

 "Chaerin!" "Chaerin!" I heard it again and I know I was close. "Chaerin!" running towards the voice. I continued running,  until I saw a white gazebo in the middle of the rose patch. 

As I come closer, I saw a back of a very tall man. The man was wearing a blue tuxedo. He has a very good posture and was very well groomed. A way to describe him was that he looked like a prince that came straight out from a fairy tale book but left it's trusty white horse.

"Chaerin-ah..." I heard the man said. My heart was beating faster and my palms was getting sweaty. hey.. I think I know this man.

The man turned, Isn't this.. I squinted my eyes, squeezing my brains out, thinking what was the name of the familiar man with the deep ultra y voice who was standing infront of me and then it hit me.. It can't be...

 "Choi Seung Hyun..." I whispered.

"Chaerin-ah..." the man smiled, showing his cute dimples as he heard his name. He was now facing me. Towering me with his height.

"This is not happening.. am I dreaming? "  I said out loud, asking myself. "Chaerin.."  the man said cutting me as he s his arms around my waist and pulled me closer making me feel his body heat radiating through out my body

"Chaerin.. I know this might scare the out of you but I can't contain my feelings for you anymore. I like you.. no wait scratch that. I love you." What the hell is happening? This is so good to be true. I thought as I looked into his beautiful dark eyes trying to find mockery but instead  it was full of sincerity.

He suddenly cupped my face. Staring to his eyes getting lost into them .Him getting closer,  I can feel his breath on my lips. I felt my eyes unconsciously shutting down. I can feel his nose touch mine, puckering my lips.. 

 

 

beeep!! beeep!! beeep!! 

 

 

"!!" I threw my alarm clock off the wall as I got up looking at the screen at the now broken alarm clock.

"HOLY SHIIIIII I'M LATE!!!" It's 6;30 am and class starts in 7:00 am. I need to get ready in 15 mins. It takes 15 mins to get there by walking. hm... AHA! I should take the bus! great idea! You're so smart Lee chaerin!.

 I took a bath in 10 mins and picked  my jeans and T-shirt as I rushed puting them on. I went to the kitchen and got a peice of bread to eat on the way.

As I got to the door I felt something weird, waaait something is not right.... I feel something is missing... AHA! MY GLASSES!! I rushed back went up stairs and get my glasses.

After I put it on I looked at the mirror and I noticed that I wore my T-shirt inside-out. HOLY FUUUUU!! what's wrong with mee?!! . Then I rushed again, dressing my self the proper way. Double checking if all is right then getting out. 

Finally getting to school. "PHEWW SAFEEE!!" as I said wiping my forehead due to non-existing sweat. I got here 6:55!! HIHIHIH I'm so lucky! *high fives self!* and now... what was the first class again?? hm..  

Suddenly the dream that I had pops in my head. What the eff.. Now I'm fantasizing about him.. Yes, I know that he's hot and all and It's free to daydream... but..I don't want to get my hopes up.

A group of friends suddenly popped out and came towards me, knocking me down.

"Watch where you're going fat " one said and they all snickered. "what a nerd!" "Ew.. the nerd touched youu~" "Quit day dreaming! you !"

well you too... I picked up my things and raised my middle finger , well in my mind. I heard people mumbling and talking about me. This mofos... Hey I'm here! I can here your voices..  AISH! Whatever.

 The number of people increase as it became louder and louder.  I turned around  to know what the fuss was all about.

I saw someone helping me pick up my scattered things. My heart started beating fast while my face starts blushing crazy as I saw the man helping me. 

"Choi Seung Hyun" I blurted out his name.

He smiled

and said

"Hi to you too. Lee Chaerin"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Well tha was short! Sorry if that wasn't what you expected it to be. :(( Sorry for the grammar. I'm not really good at english. >:P Anyways I hope you enjoyed it! stay tune for more! :))

 

Edited: Well as you can see, I edited the format for this chapter. The last format was kinda hard to read. :) I hope this format was better.