「teaser one 」

「PROJECT AQUARIUS - sm entertainment 」 [apply open!]

teaser one

from girls to women.

●●●

"unnie, i have a confession to make." Yoona starts, her voice hesitant and small.

It would be a lie to say that Taeyeon didn't expect this. After all, she was no idiot. She had seen how Yoona seem to jolt up everytime her phone vibrated. She had also seen how her face lights up at every text; she had seen how her fingers danced on the keyboard as she frantically typed what she wanted to say before she returned her attention.

"I will accept Seunggi-oppa's proposal," 

Turning away from the glare of the television, the two met eyes with one another. For an entire minute, Taeyeon searches her before returning her gaze somewhere else.

"Do what makes you happy,"

That was Taeyeon's answer to Yoona. What else can she say? There isn't a reason for her to say otherwise. Seunggi has always been a huge fan of Yoona. More importantly, Seunggi made Yoona happy and Taeyeon was not going to rob her of that simple pleasure.Watching her face light up in a grateful smile, Taeyeon felt herself returning a smile as well.

Taeyeon knows that Yoona isn't the only member that wants to fall in love. After all, Taeyeon recalls giving Sooyoung a similar answer merely a year ago. For years, the nine of them have worked tirelessly as Girls Generation but all good things will eventually come to an end. Someday, they will want to go their own ways. Wanting to hold someone's hand only goes to show that they are slowly changing, growing - from girls to women.

So currently, there are two members that are dating: Sooyoung and Kyungho, Yoona and Seunggi. Even though its a secret between the girls, Taeyeon also knows that nothing of the sort would escape the watchful eyes of sm entertainment. It was only a matter of time before they start to notice the budding romance between Yoona and Seunggi.

Taeyeon sighs. Flicking the control carelessly, she pauses as she sees a performance of themselves on KBS. Placing the remote control beside her carefully, there's a flicker of a smile on her as she reaches for another can of chilled beer.

●●●

author's notes

The first teaser. I rewrote the whole thing - and cut it up into smaller chunks so yep. Looking forward to more applications now lol. By the way, just so we are on the same page - taeyeon does seem to have a habit of drinking before going to bed so yep. 

designed by musicchibi - coded by akanex at edelweiss