「application + cheatsheet 」

「PROJECT AQUARIUS - sm entertainment 」 [apply open!]

 

turn in + app preview | source code | example: infi + dana 

CHEATSHEET

one: the setting is a typical girl group fic with its usual drama. in a nutshell, aquarius is a nine member group under the management of sm entertainment. basically, your character is going to be scouted by each of the nine individual of girls generation.

two: use ulzzangs only for faceclaim. faceclaims DO NOT have to suit your character's personality but please choose ulzzangs that look somewhat natural. aquarius will have a feminine concepts so basically, refrain from tomboys as well. i'm not going to list names since i'm not an but you get my point. ulzzangs kwon sujeong and mint are taken as faceclaims.

three: the age range is between 21 years old to 16/17 for youngest.

four: ethnicities, languages etc, please be realistic. at most, we are only accepting one japanese and chinese member. characters can be born anywhere but there better be a compelling and realistic reason why they are doing in korea to begin with.

five: love interest wise, anyone that is already taken in real life is also taken in this fic. yes, that includes baekhyun from exo. nothing against exo - feel free to use them if you want. but give the other groups some love as well. also, if it isn't glaringly obvious enough - not really a fan of noona-dongsaeng relationships. refrain from those. aside from that, myungsoo from infinite and suga from bangtan is taken as love interest.

six: choose twins that match their positions. If you are applying for a tutor whose dancing is ridiculously bad, then its a little farfetched to say that your character is a dancing machine. my point is, be realistic with twins. just so we are on the same page, a main vocalist is the strongest in the group with leads and subs coming in next, respectively. 

seven: your character's personality doesn't really have to match with their tutor's personality. just because jessica is an ice princess doesn't mean your character have to be the same. in the same note, your character don't have to be the exact copy of their tutor. yes, there should be some similarity between them. but once again, remember that your character and tutor are not carbon copies of one another.

eight: speaking of personalities and all, just wanted to let you know this. as per every fic, i don't want to see characters that are way too perfect. nonetheless, its your decision to make. just understand that your chances of becoming part of the story decreases everytime you hand up a perfect character to us. the same goes to love interest and the tutors. i understand that you love SNSD, but the girls are human too. and objectively, everyone has flaws to them. i hope i have made my point clear.

nine: i also thought i should address why i decided to change the layout etc. a kind soul has told us in the comment section that supernova is the name of an existing boy group under Maroo Entertainment, I think. I'm not too sure. Anyways, because of this, i decided to re-do the whole application and all. for applicants who have already filled in the original application, feel free to keep it. just realise that if you get chosen, you still have to do another application that I think Infi has in mind. for the rest that are intending to apply, please use the new application.

ten: the password is your current favourite song: doesn't matter if its kpop, jpop or whatever. link it to a youtube video at the password section.

eleven: oh yeah, links to everything are up above. feel free to approach me or Infi if you have any questions about the application or the story itself.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

question: what are misc characters? are they optional
answer: yes, they are optional. misc characters are characters that don't fit as family or friends but are still relevant. 

question: is it okay to have same gender love interest?
answer: nope. I am as straight as a wooden ruler and I am also incapable of writing LGBT so no, refrain from same gender love interests.

question: can we apply multiple times?
answer: yes, yes you can. but they must be two different characters. 

Theme by Jay at Nefelibata Themes © 2013