「plotlines 」

「PROJECT AQUARIUS - sm entertainment 」 [apply open!]
THE
PAGE
PLOTLINE
THE
 
NOTES
NA
TAKEN
 
taeyeon
leader, main vocalist.  on variety shows, she acts rather silly and looks like someone that isn't afraid to let loose. conversations actually appear quite easy for her. however, she tends to be rather guarded: she builds a wall around herself that is difficult to pierce through. she is someone that works better when the boundaries are clearly defined. she can be quite sensitive; taking offense with minor things. as the leader of snsd, she isn't the kind of person to take in the reins. she is someone that fills in the gaps and she's not exactly assertive.
OPEN
 
jessica
main vocalist. first nicknamed by the media as an ice princess, jessica has slowly grew out of that image. jessica is rather laidback by nature, not caring about many things. it still remains that jessica is blunt, straightforward and is almost always the last to catch a joke. jessica is rather independent by nature and most of the time, aloof. 
OPEN
 
sunny
lead vocalist. as her stage name implies, sunny is the group's moodmaker. even despite her age, she isn't afraid of being cute: often jumping around. but aside from the aegyo, she also has her own charms as well. she's one that cares about her image to a certain extent and hides her sentiments carefully behind jokes.
OPEN
 
tiffany
lead vocalist, sub rapper. tiffany is more than a pretty face in the crowd. behind her eye smile lies a thirst for the stage. driven and ambitious, she knows what she wants and she is going to get what she wants. she is also vocal: not afraid to state her opinion when asked. many times, tiffany is often seen as being rude due to her brand of sarcasm - it might not click well with others.
TAKEN
 
hyoyeon
main dancer, main rapper. known not only as the dancing queen, hyoyeon is also one of the moodmakers in the group. hyoyeon is not very good with words: she is someone that finds it difficult to express her feelings. aside from that, she also has a tendency to lose her patience with people once or twice. nonetheless, she is also very adaptable and doesn't have a problem changing to fit with her surroundings.
OPEN
 
yuri
vocalist, lead dancer, sub rapper. dilligence: yuri is the kind that will work towards her goal. she is one that wears her emotions on her sleeves and because of that, she is rather easy to read. when things get tough, yuri is one that tries her best to stay positive.
 
OPEN
 
sooyoung
vocalist, rapper, lead dancer. as the group's spokesperson, sooyoung is trusted by the members to know the right things to say at the right time. she doesn't disappoint: showing her tactfulness. selflessness is a big thing in sooyoung's personality, who is also very thoughtful. but other than that, sooyoung also has a rather vibrant personality: able to make fast friends with most people.
OPEN
 
yoona
LEAD DANCER, VOCALIST. known most commonly as the face of girls generation, yoona is listed as the ideal type of many male celebrities. even though yoona might not know what she wants, she does want to achieve something as an idol. despite that, yoona has her own share of flaws. she can be quite impatient - and while not obviously so, she seems to have a temper.
OPEN
 
seohyun
LEAD VOCALIST. intelligent, poised and conservative: its difficult to think that seohyun as the maknae of snsd. seohyun takes respect seriously and is known to be quite stoic - not in the typical robotic sense, but in the sense that she is quite uptight. she's not very open-minded and has a tendency to understand things from multiple point of view.