「teaser two」

「PROJECT AQUARIUS - sm entertainment 」 [apply open!]

teaser two

finding their legacy

●●●

Nothing escapes the watchful eyes of SM entertainment. Taeyeon’s statement was proven right: it is barely a week since Yoona’s late night confession to the leader before Taeyeon finds herself sent in Kim Youngmin’s office.

“It doesn’t matter if you allow them to date or not,” Taeyeon says the minute their conversation drifts towards Yoona’s direction. She knows why she is there and well, Taeyeon decided that it would be better to just cut the chase. “Its going to happen either way,”

“who said anything about that?”

She casted Youngmin a look of apprehension – as if she cannot believe her ears. “what?”

“I’ll allow them to date,”

The look of confusion on Taeyeon’s face is poorly disguised. She remembers a similar conversation just a year ago, and it was about Sooyoung: Youngmin wasn’t the most forgiving person around and he did not like it very much when he found out that Sooyoung was dating. Even though no violence was involved, the words he had spilt was harsh and left Taeyeon’s blood boiling.

“Really? This isn’t because its Seunggi, right?”

“No, that’s not it,” Youngmin chuckles dryly as he rearranges the folders in his hand. “But you do realise that you are not getting any younger right? When the public sees you dating, they wouldn’t see you as girls any longer.”

Ah, the inevitable. It has been something that Taeyeon has been pondering over – the expiry date of girls generation. Taeyeon sighs, “Yes.”

“We need girls,”

“Pardon?” She hopes that its not what Taeyeon is thinking. Youngmin hands her a single file.

“Project Aquarius?” Taeyeon reads the title aloud before falling silent again. As she allow the words to sink in, Taeyeon can feel her own heart sinking as well. Taeyeon didn’t have to read the details – all she did was skim through the folder but she got the point – to understand what this meant for the nine of them.

Youngmin watches with amusement as Taeyeon looks up to him, completely and utterly lost for words.“They won’t be replacing you, missy.” Youngmin says in a matter-of-fact way.

The truth is, no one possibly could but Youngmin wasn’t going to tell her that. “I want you to find your legacy.”

She gives him a look.

“After all, you wouldn’t be girls forever, right?”

●●●

author's notes

The second teaser - the third and the fourth are coming up in a couple of days so yep. rotting here bc no applications give me something to do kk? 

designed by musicchibi - coded by akanex at edelweiss