MU11

M University

Author’s POV

 

Seohyun is sure that she already saw that Kenzy girl, but she can’t remember when or where.

“Hey, is there a problem?” she heard yoona ask.

“Not really. But do you know kenzy? The one that I’m talking to a while ago” I ask her.

“Kenzy? I don’t know her, why?” yoona asked curiously.

“I’m sure that I already saw her but I don’t know when or where. She looks like someone we know but it’s impossible” Seohyun said to Yoona while thinking.

“Who?” Yoona ask me.

“It’s impossible that it’s her. Haisst, don’t mind me” Seohyun said dropping the subject.

Yoona just shrug and they continue walking.

 

G-dragon’s POV

 

After our class, we went to our place, I mean where the royalties room.

“Hey!!! How’s your first day, mingling with the other students?” I ask them.

“It’s fine with me” Kris said while sitting in the couch.

“Yeah right, like sleeping while the professor are discussing.” Chorong said while rolling her eyes.

“What’s new? It’s Kris we’re talking about” Suho said while laughing.

“What about the others?” I ask.

“It’s annoying, just like what the hell, they are all whispering about us but like duh I heard what they’re all saying, so noisy” Sooyoung said while gesturing her hands while talking.

“It’s normal that they’re talking about us, it’s our first time mingling with them. And you know that we’re popular” Jessica inform her.

“Jessica is right Soo, just bear with them” Bomi agreed with Jessica.

“Any other comments?” I said.

“It’s fun” Kai said while smirking.

“Yeah, like so many pretty girls in the school” Taeyang agrees with kai.

“Playboys, be careful guys, karma is a ” Namjoo said while rolling her eyes just like the others that make the two pouts.

“By the way, do you guys have news about her?” Taeyeon ask and that make us look at her.

“Hey, stop looking at my babe” Baekhyun said while hugging Taeyeon, and he’s pouting.

“Childish jerk” I heard one of them said.

“I don’t have news about her” Lay answer.

“Yeah, me too” the others said.

“Haisst, she’s really hiding from us and I also heard that she’s also hiding from her members” I inform them.

“She’s really great, that’s why she became the most powerful in the Underground” Luhan commented.

“And there’s no one who saw her face except to Seohyun” Hyoyeon added.

We all look at Seohyun but she just shrugged

 “It’s an accident, you know” Seohyun said.

“Maybe she’s hiding in one of the country while disguising” Seungri said.

“Let’s go home, it’s already late. I really want to sleep” Kris said, nothing’s new.

We all went out to the school and went to our own house.

Every group has its own house.

The Queens have their own and also the others.