MU07

M University

Author's POV

After she eat and chat with her brother, kenzy went to her room and sit on her chair while listening to music wearing an earphone and look outside while waiting for her next subject.

After 10 minutes, kenzy didn't know that ren sit on his chair and it's beside her.

Ren just look at her and then turn his head outside.

"Quite interesting, tsk" on his mind

Then after some minutes of waiting their professor enter the room.

"Good Afternon, class. I have an announcement first before i discuss our lesson. Tomorrow wil be the day where the Royalties will going to attend the normal class and i hope that all of you will show your respect to them, that's all. Let's now start with our lessons." the prof said.

Actually, Kenzy didn't listen because of her earphone in her ears. Soohyun poke her secretly and point her finger in front.

When Kenzy gets he point, she remove her earphone and starts to listen to her prof but truthfully, she's not really listening and just staring at the prof that makes her looks like she's listening.

After an hour of teaching, it's already time for their last subject.

"Atlast, it's so boring" on her mind.

She put her earphone again then ducked her head on her table while waiting for her last subject, when she felt that someone throws a ball of paper in her head, that makes her look up and see who's that .

And when she saw the culprit, many of her classmate throw a ball of papers to her but she didn't mind and continue to ducked her head to her table.

"Whatever, low es and bastards"

Then she heard one of her classmates shout.

"Our next Prof is here" one of their classmates shout.

Her classmates already stop throwing her some paper balls because of their prof. Kenzy heard it because there ain't no music playing, she just want to put the earphone.

Then their prof starts their lesson.

After an hour the bell ring indicates that the class is over.

Her classmates are tidying their stuffs then put them in their bags and go out of the room.

Kenzy also finish tidying her stuffs so that she can go home.

She stand from her seat to go out, when she heard her seatmate.

"Stay" Ren said in his firm voice. Their classmates hear what Ren say. After they hear it, they all suddenly went out to their room fast.

"Whatever" kenzy didn't mind what he say and continue to go out.

"Stay or i'll make you stay" Ren said wearing his pokerface while holding Kenzy's wrist.

"Tsk, make me" Kenzy dare him, she shakes her hands so that ren will remove his hands from her wrist and she succeed, she continue to go out. 

There's some classmates in their room that makes them looked at them and wait for what ren will going to do.

"Such a hard headed girl, lets see" Ren said. Kenzy heard that, she's near the door when Ren punch the side of the door. She flinched a little because of the sudden act.

"She's dead"

"Poor her"

"She deserve it"

"Wahhh Ren is so cool when he say stay"

"OMG what a handsome voice"

That's what kenzy heard from their classmates while leaving the room.They're only the two of them in their room.

Kenzy saw Ren smirk.

"Tsk, you're just damaging the room" Kenzy said then try to go out. Ren heard it and saw that Kenzy isn't scared of what he did and she continue to walk.

"Geez, this girl is really trying my patient"

Ren suddenly grab her hand and close the classroom door.

He push kenzy at the close door and he started to kiss her roughly.

Kenzy is shocked from what he did, then she suddenly push Ren from her but Ren hold her waist to deepen the kiss.

Kenzy bite his lips that make him stop.

"Ouch, you " Ren's angry face is what she saw because of what kenzy did.

But kenzy didn't saw any emotions and mock him.

"So, you like it, that you didn't want to stop? Desperate bastard" Kenzy said then turn her back to open the door while Ren's face can't read because of mixed emotion like anger and many emotions.

He saw Kenzy leave the room, he didn't try to stop her.

They don't know there's two people saw them.

The other one took a photos.

And while the other one will saw to his face that his really angry.

************

Someone's POV

You're mine and mine alone Kenzy.

Soon. Just wait.