MU06

M University

Author's POV

Nu'est  sit at Kenzy's table, JR pick foods to Kenzy's plate that makes Kenzy look at him.

"What?" JR ask when he saw kenzy is looking at him, but she didn't talk to him and she just also pick a food from JR's plate and continue eating.

They all shocked from kenzy did, that makes Baekho pissed and get her plate and throw it somewhere.

"Do you know it's not good when you throw foods?" she said calmly.

"So what?" Baekho said then kenzy stand up that makes them look at her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Aaron ask then he grab kenzy's wrist and brag her to sit.

"Getting another food or do you want to get a food for me?" kenzy ask him while raising her eyebrows.

"WHAT THE HELLL!!!! ME GETTING YOU A FOOD.... Oh come on..." Aaron shouted.

"Then, can i?" kenzy ask him, she didn't wait for his answer and stand up.

Kenzy jump a little.

"Better luck next time dude. Ciao" she said while flipping her hair.

Aaron try toblock his feet from kenzy's way but kenzy is alert about what he's doing.

"That girl is really pissing me off.. grrr" Aaron said to the others.

"Chill out, that girl is quite something" Ren said that makes look at him weirdly.

But ren didn't mind that.

Kenzy's POV

After she get her food, she went to the rooftop to eat.

She sat at the side where no one can see her.

"Hi there sissy" someone said and kenzy know that person because it's her brother.

"OPPA!!!!" she shouted then she hugs him.

"What are you doing here? As far as i know, you all have a secret place" i ask curiously.

"Nothing, i just want to get some fresh air.Oh by the way, what did you do?" he ask me and i know what he means.

"Tskk, i just help that student but i didn't know that, that's the time where my peaceful life here starts" i said while pouting.

"Tsk, you're so cute when you do that. Don't worry, i know you can handle them" my brother said while ruffling my hair.

"I know" i said to him.

"I need to go know. Always take care and beware of their maknae ne?" he said and i just nod.

 

************************************************************************************************************

Sorry guys, i'm having a mental block :(

You can suggest a couple that you want in royalties because i'm going to partner them but i'm just going to pick 4 or 5 because is not simple to write so may characters hehehe ^_^V