MU05

M University

Author's POV

After the incident that Kenzy experience, she didn't care about all of that.

She's now on her way to the school and as usual they're all looking at her with pity but she didn't mind or care.

She just walk straight and not minding what the other's saying.

Then an announcement came.

"To all the students of M University, please gather all of you to the field. The royalties will have an announcement". They all heard about the speaker say and then all of the sudden they all run toward the field while chatting with their friends and classmates.

"Yieee, we can now see the royalties. The last time we saw them is on last month." i heard one of the students say.

"yes, they are all invisible in public" 

Kenzy walk to the field and can't get away to the students talking about the royalties.

Then when kenzy reach the field, she saw many gorgeous and handsome people and maybe they are the royalties of this school.

After some minutes, one of the royalties hold the microphone and have her speech.

"Good morning to my fellow students, you all know that we have an announcement to make and we royalties have a meetings this past few months to decide on something, and that something is the things that we'll going to announce." Then the girl (PrincessChorong) pass the microphone to the other girl (Queen Taeyeon).

"We all decided that we royalties are going to also went to the normal classroom that all of you are studying, with professor and students that we can bond with. But it's for two subjects and our rest subject is in our real classroom. That's all" then she smile.

"Yayyyy!!!"

"Wow that's great"

"OMG!!!!"

"We will always saw them everyday"

They are all spazzing, shouting and some of them giggles.

Kenzy don't care about that, so she already get out of the field because the announcement is already finished and the royalties already went to their room.

She went to the canteen to eat breakfast. There's no student there maybe 3 to 4 students.

She went to the counter to order her foods, then after that she sit at the corner where no one can see her because she want to have a quiet place.

"Hi there" keny look at that person.

"Do i know you?" she ask while raising her eyebrows.

"Ouch, it hurts that you don't know me?" He said while placing his hand near his heart.

"Whatever" kenzy said then she continue eating.

"Can we sit here?" he ask.

Kenzy didn't mind that guy and continue eating her breakfast.

"Hey Minhyun" then that person who greet minhyun look at kenzy.

"Oh, nice one minhyun" the he (JR) pats minhyun shoulder the smirk.

"Hey guys, let's sit here" JR called the other attention then they saw kenzy and they just all smirk.

"What a good day for us" their leader said but Kenzy didn't mind them.