MU12

M University

Kenzy’s POV

It’s Friday in the morning.

I’m walking at the hallway, when suddenly theirs an object flying towards me.

I dodge it, I look at that object and it’s a tennis ball.

“Whoah” some students who saw it uttered.

“MMmmmhh, nice” I look at that person.

I just shrug and wear my poker face.

I ignore them and continue walking; it means I’m going to pass by them.

“No so fast missy” Jr said while holding my arms.

“What do you guys want?” I ask them and while removing his hands to my arms.

“What do we want? Hmmm” Aaron said while gesturing that his thinking.

“Oh, maybe we can be friends?” he said while smirking.

“Friends my , what am i? A kid. Stop blabbering; just get straight to the point” I told them.

“You don’t want to be our friends? ouchh” Aaron said while hold his chest and acting.

“Wow, missy you should be glad” one of them said.

“No thanks, I’m busy. Offer that to others, and I know they will be glad.” I told them, and completely passerby but someone throw another ball on me, I catch it and continue to walk.

I went to my classroom and listen to my prof.

After listening to my entire prof in every subject, I went to the rooftop to eat my lunch.

Suddenly my phone ring, when I look at the caller ID it’s not registered to my phone, it’s only number.

I press the answer button and wait for the other line to speak.

“Zy” when I heard that voice, I froze. I’m sure his one of them.

When I recover, I answer him.

“Where did you get my number Eun?” I ask him.

“It’s not really important, when are you going to face us?” he asks me.

“I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT DON’T LOOK FOR ME” I yelled to the other line.

“BUT WHY? YOU DIDN’T TOLD US YOUR REASON, WHY DID YOU LEAVE AND YOU WANT US TO NOT LOOK FOR YOU, WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO FEEL? WE CARE FOR YOU FOR DAMN SAKE!!!”

“I’m sorry,I know you all cared for me but I have my reasons why I did that. Please understand me, and don’t worry you all know that I can handle myself. Just give me a month then I’m going to face all of you and tell the reason why” I told him.

“Okay, promise me”

“I promise, okay?”

“We miss you Zy, please do take care for all of us” he sigh.

“Yeah I know, I miss you and they too, and please take care of them too. I need to go” I said to him then end the call.

I really miss those guys so much but I don’t have a choice.

After the call I eat and went back to the room.

 

Author’s POV

In the Royalties’ room, they have an individual business; some of them are chatting, reading, playing and sleeping.

Hyohyeon is busy at her laptop, scanning the page of one of the community they all belong.

While looking at the page, there’s a message that she receive, that makes her shocked.

“Guys, all of you come here!!” she said to them that make the royalties look at her.

“IT’S IMPORTANT!!!” Hyohyeon yelled that make them went to her place.

“What is it?” Taeyeon ask.

“SHE’s here in our school” Hyohyeon said that make them yelled.

“WHAT???”