MU10

M University

Kenzy’s POV

 

"Are you okay?" Then there’s someone who suddenly talk at my back.

I look at that person. He’s cute, I agree but I just ignore him.

“What the hell, did she do?”

“Didn’t she know him?”

“How dare she?”

That’s what I heard from some students here in the canteen. I really didn’t know him but who cares.

I just continue walking outside the cafeteria and went to Soohyun’s place but I just remember that she can’t go near me because of what I did, so I went to the rooftop to stay away from the bully students and to have a peace and quiet place.

“Just what I thought” someone said from behind and I know who he is.

“What are you doing here again, oppa?” I ask him.

“I’m just checking if you’re okay when I know that you are” he said while smiling and ruffles my hair.

“So, what are you going to do?” he asks me.

“Nothing, just do what they wanted to do, I don’t care” I said not looking at him.

“By the way, when are you going to show up to them?” he ask me.

“You know that I don’t want to talk about that, right?” I said to him while eating.

“But you can’t escape from them. You need to explain to them what really happen back then.” He said, I really want to forget that day. But I know I can’t escape from my past.

"It's not the right time"

“You should go, I don’t want to talk about that, and it’s already time.” I said to him. I get up and walk through the door.

“Bye, see you at home, prince” I and I saw him frown.

 

Author’s POV

 

Someone saw Kenzy talking to one of the prince, and that someone knows the relationship of the two.

He/She is always watching her from a far.

Kenzy went to her classroom waiting for their professor to come.

While waiting, she looks around and saw some of the students looking at the royalties.

And as usual, they are fantasizing and daydreaming, but she didn’t care.

Someone open the door, she look at it and saw Ren also looking at her while walking to his chair and it’s beside her.

He just sits at his chair and ducks his head at his table.

Kenzy didn’t mind him, she puts an earphone to listen to the music, she also didn’t care and glad that he didn’t bother her.

“Our professor is here” one of my classmates announces.

I remove my earphone and put it at my bag.

Our professor starts his lesson, but I didn’t pay attention to what is he saying.

I just hear the bell ringing, signaling that the class is already over.

When the class is over for the last subject, many of my classmates already go out, I just stay for a while and look outside.

Then after some minutes, someone is standing at my chair.

“Hi” the girl said shyly.

I look at her.

“Yes? What can I do for you?” I ask the girl politely.

“Did we already meet?” the girl asks me and I saw curiosity in her face.

“I don’t think so” I told her.

“Sorry about that, you just look like someone I know but can’t figure it out. By the way I’m Seohyun” the girl introduce herself.

“Yes, I know. One of the Royalties” I told her.

“I’m Kenzy, it’s nice to meet one of the royalties.” I told her.

“Nice to meet you too, Sorry again” Seohyun said.

“Let’s go, Seohyun, they’re waiting at us” someone shouted. (It’s hayoung)

“It’s okay, you should go now, your friends are waiting to you” I said to her, she bid goodbye and went to her friends.

I also go out to our classroom and go home.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you Star16 for upvoting this story and i'm glad you like this story of mine :)

 

Sorry to all my subbies that, i just update today.

And also, i'm going to focus now in this story. I already finished my other story which is the school nerd sequel.

If you guys didn't read it, please read it while waiting for my update in this story.

Thank you for waiting!!!