Long-lost Bestfriends

The Childish Couple

"Aish that girl!!!" Tao slammed the door shut as he entered their house.

"Woah zitao, what's with the crappy face?" His mom asked him.

He just ignored his mother and went straight to his room.

His mother shook her head when suddenly the doorbell rang. She opened the door and there she saw a middle-aged woman, probably the same age her smiling widely at her. Then....

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" they both screamed making Tao jump outside his room holding a wushu stick. But he saw nothing strange but his mother hugging a woman while jumping.

Ashhfsjdlbjdcdks

"I missed you soooo much Juni!" His mom squealed.

"Me tooooo." The woman wiped a fake tear.

Tch weirdos. Tao shook his head and was about to enter his room when his mother called him.

"TAO! ZITAO! POTAOTO COME DOWN HERE!!!" Tao rolled his eyes and went down.

"Baby, I want you to meet my long-lost bestfriend, Choi Juni." His mom said. Tao smiled and bowed to the woman.

"OMO! He's so cute! I can't wait to bring Junah here. I know they're going to be good friends like us! Or maybe more than that." she squealed.

Tao's eyes widened. Did I hear it right??? I hope not.

"Anyways Tao, their house is just 3 blocks away from us. I'll come over to their house. Because it's her daughter's birthday. Do you wanna come?" his mom asked.

Tao shook his head. "Nah, maybe next time. I'm too lazy to walk. Bye mom!" Then his mother left him...

 

Tao's POV

I was inside my room watching cartoons while picking my nose. When suddenly, I heard a weird noise coming outside the window. It sounds like an old woman having a hard time releasing her...you know..poop.

I didn't think twice then I hurriedly ran outside leaving the tv and the aircon on. I'm screaming and crying while running. Because it was just soooooo scary.

I ran outside the house going to that Juni's house mom said a while ago.

After running for like 13468526655955 seconds, I was in front of a very big house. A simple huge house to be exact. there were lights, balloons and young people everywhere. Probably in their elementary years.

I spotted my mom and called her. All eyes were on me that time when somebody, the birthday celebrant obviously shouted...

"WOAHHHHH MOMMY, THE PANDA MASCOT IS HERE!"

Then a huge mob of kids ran to me with their hands dirty, some had some cake on their faces. They were like little zombies coming to me like I was their prey.

 


Uh-oh, I forgot..I am wearing panda pajamas.

Akdkdklfssklseessk WAAAAAAAHHHH HEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP!


Short update. Tao bby so cute^^

Please comment, upvote & subscribe