At The Mall

The Childish Couple

Junah's POV

"Hmmm. Where could it be?" I said to myself as I scanned the stand filled with different types of DVDs. Well today is my sister's birthday. And I planned to give her a DVD with something about pandas. I don't know what to buy because that little brat said that anything would be alright as long as there are pictures of pandas.

How great right? I should've gave her a stuffed toy instead but she already has tons of them.
So searched and searched until something caught my eye.

I finally found it! I thought as I made a victory dance in my mind. It was a documentary of uh...pandas in china. Kind of weird but I'll still buy it for my sister. I hope she likes it.

I was about to grab it when a hand also grabbed the DVD. I looked at the owner of the hand and my eyes widened when I saw a fair-skinned tall guy eating an ice cream.

I looked at his eyes, he's glaring at me! Great...

"Yah! This is mine!" the guy yelled as he pulled the DVD.

"No! I got it first!" I yelled back.

"No!" Then he pulled it again.

"No! This is MINE!" Then I pulled it back to me.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

We're like doing tug of war for who knows how long and the people were now giving us dirty looks but I didn't care.

What is important is to get this damn DVD away from this freaking ice cream man.

Suddenly, a little girl stood in front of us and watched us. Is this some kind of a movie for this little brat here to watch us? Then the guy suddenly let go of the DVD and faced the girl.

Finally! I could buy this DVD for my sister. I was about to go to the counter when the little girl earlier screamed. I was startled of course. And being a good girl that I am, I approached her. I bent down to her eye level and she was crying.

She then started to pull my hair and punched me.

"Yah! Ouch!" I said as I try to pull away from her grip. But the hell, she's strong.

"You threw my doll! Now get it!" My eyes widened.

"W-what?! No way! I didn't even do that why would I?"

Now my y attitude comes out. This brat here was too annoying.

"EOMMMAAA!!!" she sreamed again.

Right after, her so-called mom came running towards us. She started to scold me.

Tch in your dreams ugly woman. Who are you to scold me, I didn't even do it in the first place. I just yawned then I saw the ice cream guy earlier laughing his out while holding the DVD.

Great, he tricked me. Aish! That punk! I'll skin him alive if I see him again. I glared at him as he started to walk away.

He was still looking at me while laughing teasingly when the unexpected happened...

PFFFFTT HAHAHAHAHAHA!

He didn't notice that his ice cream fell on the floor. He then slipped and his made contact with the hard and cold floor.

Now it's my turn to laugh. I laughed hysterically as I approached the wincing mental guy leaving the blabbering woman about her daughter's toy. I grabbed the DVD from him and winked at him.

"Thanks." I said then walked away.


First update yehetttt~ poor Tao :(