Summer With?!

The Childish Couple

Please read A/N at the end!


Junah's POV

Weeks had passed and I rarely saw that panda guy since that ice cream fight. Tch as if I care! He's so annoying I swear! And i don't really know why my sister really likes him...or maybe just beacuse he looks like a panda.

I was watching the latest adventure time here in my room when a flashback of my childhood bestfriend suddenly entered my mind...

 

A 3-year-old Junah was walking with her mother at the mall. Her mother said that they will meet someone.

"Eommaaaaaaaa! I want to peeeeeeeeeee!" little Junah said. She then ran towards the restrooms without waiting for her mother.

While waiting for her daughter, Mrs. Choi received a phone call and told Junah that she will just answer the call outside. Junah agreed innocently while inside the cubicle.

After peeing, Junah then ran outside the restroom but Mrs. Choi wasn't there. She saw no signs of her mom but the walking people inside the mall. She started to panic and run away to search for her mom.

Little did she know, Mrs. Choi was there all the time. A post just happened to block her causing for Junah not to see her.

Junah ran and ran while crying and suddenly bumped to person or a kid rather. The stuffed panda that the kid was holding fell on the floor so does the two kids.

"Oww why did you-- Omo! Are you alright?" the boy said. Junah continued to sob and the kid helped him to stand up.

"E-eomma..." Junah squeaked.

"Oh so you're lost. Here, take this..."' the kid handed him the stuffed panda to Junah so that she could stop crying. Junah then reached for the panda and she immediately stopped crying. A smile suddenly appeared on her face and hugged the toy to her chest. The little boy smiled and patted her head.

"I will help you look for your eomma. Let's go~" he then held Junah's hand and walked away to continue searching for her mom.

Mrs. Choi was worriedly waiting for her daughter because it was already 15mins since she left Junah in the restroom.

From affar, she saw a faint shadow of a little girl which she assumed to be Junah. She was with two other people, one is a woman and a little kid who looks like a panda.


This will be the last update for this fic. I've decided to discontinue this story since I ran out of thoughts for this one eventhough I planned this 2 years ago. I started this story when I was in 4th year highschool and now I'm in my 2nd year college, I didn't have time to write a draft for this since I'm very busy in school. Though I myself, really do love the plot of this story. :( And another reason for this was Tao's departure in EXO I guess??? AND I DON'T KNOW THE REASON WHY! I just have this feeling of not continuing it anymore.

To the subscribers and commenters if this story, I am VERY SORRY for making you wait for me to update and only to find out that I'm going to discontinue this. Butttt, I also thank everyone. :)

I promise to give you guys better stories in the future. Fighting!!!

 

 

-thehunlisp

 

PS: This chapter is entitled "Summer With?!" because Junah and Tao's moms decided to have a vacation together for 3 freakin' months leaving Junah and Tao behind. Junmi, her younger sister tagged along the two bestfriends. :D