Ice Cream Fight

The Childish Couple

"YOU!!!" they both said in unison as they pointed with each other. Their mothers were gaping with wide eyes like they saw a duck rapping with big hiphop glasses and chain necklace.

 

"W-what the hell is happening here, you both know each other?" Mrs. Huang blurted.

"Mom, she was the one who made me feel so angry earlier. That's why I came home banging the door." Tao said as his bottom lip wobbled like he was going to cry. Junah just rolled her eyes.

"Is it true Junah?" Mrs. Choi asked her daughter.

"I was buying a gift for Junmi at the mall. And this guy," she pointed at Tao who was sending deadly glares at her. "Tried to snatch the dvd to me. But I was the first one who saw and got it!"

Tao tried to defend himself but no words came out his mouth. He turned pale and looked away at Junah who was indeed, telling the truth. Mrs. Huang noticed her son's actions and shook her head.

"As what I have analized, Junah was telling the truth. Aigo my baby Tao, why do you have to do that? When I'm here, you can ask me to buy one for you." she said sweetly. Junah stiffled a laugh because Tao was such a baby.

"B-but...." The childish guy said. "No buts young boy. You better go home now. You look....ridiculous." his mom laughed.

"MOM!!!" he hissed. "OH WAIIITTTT!" Mrs. Choi yelled as if the one she was talking with was so far away from her. The three looked at her.

"Junah and Tao, why don't you bring Junmi tomorrow at the park? So that you two could get together." she smiled cheekily.

The two youngsters gaped at Mrs. Choi's sudden outburst. This is not going to be a good idea.

 

Junah's pov

Ugh whyyyyy? Why did mom have to say that? Now I'm stuck with this weird guy right now here in the park near our home. But it was just a 5-10 minute walk though.

Tao and Junmi as of what I am seeing right now, they were very close like they already knew each other for like years. Because Tao here was carrying Junmi on his shoulders and they ran and walked to the park happily.

While I'm here, trailing behind them sighing every now and then. What is so good about that panda guy anyways? And even my Mom and my sister really likes him! When in the first place, he's such a brat, a freaking brat. Or maybe that's why Junmi likes him because he looks like a panda. HAHA!

MY thoughts were interrupted when my little sister called me. She was standing by an ice cream truck with Tao who was buying ice creams obviously. His face was full of excitement like a kid who wants to hug the ice cream vendor.

Maybe for other people I think, it's cute. But for me? Heh, NO.

I ran to Junmi and pinched her now pink cheeks because of the heat. "Eonni, Tao oppa will buy us ice crrrrrrrreaaaammmmm!" she squealed while flailing her arms everywhere. How cute.

Soon, Tao finished buying and to my dismay, he only bought just for him and Junmi. How sweet right? Ugh whatever I can buy my own.

Tao saw my shocked face when I found out that he only bought for him and my sister. Then he stuck his tongue out at me.

Junah calm down.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

After I bought my own ice cream, which was larger and has more flavors than Tao. He gaped at me and Junmi came running towards me.

"Junah eonni can I have some?" she said cutely. I lowered myself at her and scooped a spoonful of strawberry ice cream and stuffed it in her sticky mouth. I could see Tao looking at our direction, stunned. I could easily tell that he was now drooling. Well sorry poor panda guy, you didn't even bother to buy me one.

I sat beside him and faced him as I started eating my ice cream deliciously. Tao was there, sending glares at me.

Do you want to know where the hell is Junmi? Wel, she was in the restroom probably pooping because of too much ice cream.

I looked at Tao teasingly and pretended to ask him if he want some. He scowled at me and...you'll never believe what happened next.

He put his hands on my ice cream and smudged it on my face. I repeat, on my pretty face.

WHAT THE HELL?

I screamed the hell out of me. People started to look at us lovingly. They probably thought that we were some kind of a couple doing lovey dovey but hell no. Tao was laughing crazily at me and a smirk appeared on my face. He started it though, I'll be the one to finish this. So today, I declare an ice cream fight.

I charged towards Tao and jumped on him face to face as I wrapped my legs on his waist. Then, I began smudging ice cream on his oh so pretty poor face. I placed my right hand on the back of his head for support.

Ha! Feel my wrath potaoto. He tried to get out of my grasp but he failed.

But then he tripped on a stupid rock and we both lost balance. He fell forward and I fell backwards and he landed on me making the ice cream splash on our faces. We stared at each other for like 5 seconds and later on I screamed. "HOLY KRISUS!"

My heart was beating so fast and I didn't know why. I abruptly pushed him and stood up on my own and went to the restroom leaving him behind, stunned.

As I entered the restroom, there was Junmi, just came out of the cubicle with an ahjumma. I knew it! She pooped and asked a stranger to wash her . Great. I quickly washed my sticky face and thanked the ahjumma and ran home with my sister leaving Tao.

 


Second update! :)