YOU!!!

The Childish Couple

Junah's pov


I was busy watching adventure time in my room not minding the bunch of morons partying outside. When suddenly a loud scream erected the whole house.

What the hell?! It was disturbing as heol so I went outside to check it out.

There, I saw a guy probably the same age a mine. He was mobbed by the little kids.

And one kid was biting his ear. HAHAHAHA Those who were too dumb to think that he was some kind of a mascot. A panda mascot...

I can't clearly see his face because it was dark but I can see that he's frightened the way he was screaming for his dear life. I laughed at myself clutching on my stomach. I didn't know why but it was funny!

But when the light struck his face, my eyes widened.

It was him...the guy at the mall. That ugly and childish panda guy.

I suddenly became nervous I don't know why but because his gaze was piercing. It looks like he's killing me.

But i'm not sure if he saw me so I didn't have to be scared. Tch. He should be the one to be scared cause this amazing Junah the human will skin him alive using my adventure time sword. Heh!

Then I went back to my room.

 

Tao's pov


MOTHER OF BLACK JONGIN HELP MEEEEEE!!!! These little faggots are killing me.

Why did I even wear panda pajamas today? What a lucky day of mine.

First at the mall then now, these sticky children. Someone even tried to climb on me and guess what happened next.....

This little boy who looks like a monkey, a sticky monkey BIT. MY. EAR. My freaking ear!!!! I yelped in pain.

ARGHHHHH! Let go of meeeeee! Mom helllllpppp! I'm not a mascot you dumbos!!!"

"OKAY KIDS STOP IT. HE IS NOT A MASCOT." Mrs. Choi yelled.

Even my mom tried to stop them but they're still not stopping.

While struggling, I noticed that there was a person in the front door if the house. I couldn't see his/her face really because it's kinda dark.

A moment later, that person screamed and revealed herself from the dark.

When I saw her, she looks awfully familiar. I think I have seen her before. I just couldn't remember when and where.

"OH MY GOSH I SAW JAKE THE DOG AND FINN THE HUMAN!!! they'reunderyourpartytableskidsgogogo!" Then automatically, the kids hurriedly ran to their tables and bent down to check where the hell Finn and Jake were. I shifted again where the girl was but she wasn't there anymore. How could I thank her? Ugh.

"My baby potaoto are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened to you why did you go here crying like a goat?" My mom annoyingly bombarded.

I leaned closer to my mother to tell her what happened back at home when her bestfriend appeared and told us to go inside their house since I look like a panda.

As we went inside the house, I immediately sprawled on the couch. I don't care who wouldn't do this if you were mobbed by a bunch of aggressive monkeys and llamas. Someone even bit my ear.

"So my baby, what happened?" Mom worriedly asked.

Then I remembered the happenings earlier at our house. My lips started to tremble and a stray tear escaped my left eye.

"I-I h-heard someone. I don't know what i-it was b-but it was so s-scary...that's why I run here."

"Did it sound like an old lady having a hard time releasing poop?" she asked. I just nodded.

"Aigoooooo," she pinched me cheeks. "It was just Baekbaek ahjumma. Every friday, she would do that weird noise because it was just the only time she'll go to the bathroom to you know...."

 

No one's pov


"Argh I should've known. I wouldn't come and be mobbed by kids. They even thought i'm a panda mascot." Tao frowned.

"Oh my Tao, i'm very sorry about the kids earlier they thought I rented a mascot and then you came here wearing those panda pajamas that's why they mobbed you. I'm very sorry. Thanks to my daughter Junah who actually saved you from them. Should I call her so that you can thank her personally?"

Tao shook his head and was about to say no but the latter already left. Minutes latter, Junah came out of her room with her mom. Tao heard the door creaked open then he looked and...

"YOU!!!"

 


It has been a year and 4 months since I've updated this story.....