Chapter 7

Paper Hearts

7

Disappointed that Sehun pulled away first, Luhan looked at the floor to avoid Sehun's eyes

"Luhan, ... go get dressed because we're going to meet up with Kyungsoo and Kai later" he stood up and left the room to prepare breakfast for the both of them

Even though Luhan is content with Sehun is taking him out, he wishes that he didn't have to dress up as a girl. It was no doubt that the lad had feelings for the older man but Sehun's mix signals makes him wonder if the older is just playing with him. Still in Sehun's clothes, Luhan can distinctively smell the cologne the man wears. Sweet

 

"Jongin! We have to leave. Right. Now."  Kyungsoo stood by the door way, threatening to leave the boy behind

"One more episode! I swear!" Kai's eyes shifting back and forth from Kyungsoo to Pororo

The two men moved in with each other thinking it was for the best for the company's project, that was one year ago.

They never discussed about moving out because they felt comfortable with one another. It would be a lie that Kyungsoo never thought about leaving and venturing off without Jongin but he finally found a person he's comfortable with and that person is willingly staying. 

As the younger of the two watches his show, the older walks out to the balcony and finds the scenery just spectacular ordinary like himself. He left to get his camera, only to come back with Jongin's back facing him. Jongin's stood there, with the perfect profile and fit body that can be seen through the thin t-shirt. Kyungsoo silently took some photo of the younger, each time closer to Jongin's body.

"...Soo?" Kyungsoo didn't hear him and let his finger continue taking pictures.

It wasn't until the younger took the camera out of Kyungsoo's grasp that the photographer look up and stare blankly at Kai

"y-you were in a trace again.." Kyungsoo nodded dumbly at Kai, with his main focus on the camera

Like a cat and a ball of yarn, Kyungsoo and Kai plays a little game of tease. Every time Kyungsoo would reach for it, Kai, being a head taller, use his height to his advantage and lifts the camera higher and higher each time. Fuming that Kai is using his superior height, Kyungsoo launches himself on the younger's body.  

Kai's weakness doesn't lie on the neck or stomach but on his collarbone. 

Kyungsoo is able to playfully bite on it several times and slowly making his way up Kai's neck, surprising the younger.
Kai's arm comes down enough to let Kyungsoo reach for it successfully and bolting off to the elevator, leaving a very flustered Jongin in the living room. 

Jongin's hormones are raging in every possible way, why did Kyungsoo provoke him like that.. he's going to pay for it

 

"Where are they..." Sehun and Luhan waits infront of the main entrance of the mall for half an hour already.

Luhan's legs were about to give out, do not underestimate the power of heels. Sehun notices that Luhan was slowly inching towards the ground. 

"Why don't we go inside Luhan, we can buy you new clothes and shoes.. and I have to go buy something too " guiding Luhan into the building, they spent a good 15 minutes walking into H&M before Luhan's leg gave up and he ran to the nearest bench as Sehun walked around picking out clothes for Luhan. 

"You don't want to pick out your own clothes?" Luhan shook his head, anything Sehun picks, he'll probably pick for himself

Suddenly, Sehun wrapped his arm around Luhan's thin waist, resting his chin on his shoulder before pulling away. The soreness around his foot is gone as the smell of Sehun engulf Luhan's mind, "w-what were you doing.." 

"If you're not going to pick out your clothes, who will? I needed your measurements." Sehun said before walking around once more

Making sure not to leave Luhan completely alone, Sehun looks back at his wife every now and so, only to see that each time he looks back more people come into the store and looks at Luhan. A boy was about to walk up to Luhan but Sehun quickly wrapped his arms around Luhan as his possessive side showing a bit. He glared at the boy and mouthed the words 'Mine.'

They walked out of the store, Luhan dragged and limped on his, with a few bags at hand. Luhan didn't want to be a burden to Sehun but his feets were killing him! 

Sehun knew how much Luhan was hurting right now, wanted to buy new shoes, but the store was on the opposite wing of the mall. He had to decide whether he should continue to feel the guilt of pushing Luhan to shop or let Luhan rest as he runs to get the shoes and maybe something extra if time lets. He decided the latter when Luhan tugged on his sleeves and shaking his head 'no more.' They found a good place to rest for the time being, afraid that Luhan would be preyed upon, he begins listing everything Luhan should and should not do

1) do not talk to anyone
2) do not let anyone touch you inappropriately
3) do not walk away from this spot. 
4) if something happens, call me.
5) do-

"I get it Sehun. Now please go do whatever you need to do, I'll be here! I promise!" Luhan exclaimed as he shoved Sehun away 

Sehun gave one last worried glance before running to the shoe store. 

With a pair of comfortable flats at hand, it only took him 10 minutes Yehet. He walks into a shop and comes out with a velvet box, stuffed in his pocket. 

Smiling as he walked closer to the male, he finds Luhan, once again, surrounded by hormonal men. 

Luhan was looking down at his hand, hoping Sehun would come back already because right after Sehun left, men gradually appeared by Luhan's side and some even start conversing with him but Luhan abide by Sehun's rule and kept his mouth shut.

A particular one starts getting closer to Luhan and starts asking questions, and when Luhan avoided his eyes, the man forced Luhan to face him.  Submissive Luhan is long gone at this point as Luhan raised a knee and kicked the man's family jewel, sending the guy down on his knees. 

Hands on his hips, he sends a final kick on the guy, maybe these heels were useful after all...

Sehun smirked and calmly wrapped his arm around Luhan, surprising the later

"Remember me not to get on your bad side"

Luhan, who got rid of those horrible heels, now walks leisurely with Sehun's arm still around his waist. Could he ask for more?... more time.. would he be this comfortable if I wasn't dressed as a girl..

 

"You said one episode Jongin!" the latter back hugged Kyungsoo, coaxing him  into a good mood. Kyungsoo merely struggled out of the younger's embrace and slammed the car's door after him. 

"Why do you lecture me about my shows but when you watch those nature shows, I don't say anything about it!"

Kyungsoo stopped walking and looked at the younger with hurt in his  eyes. Jongin knew better than to insult Kyungsoo's precious animals. He ran up to the older and  laced their fingers together, burying himself in the latter's neck.

"Mianhaeyo.." he  mumbled

"People are staring Jongin.. " Kyungsoo whispered as he tried to get Jongin walking by himself again

"oh.." he let Kyungsoo's hand go and walked awkwardly through the doors. He attempted to strike up a conversation again but Kyungsoo's cell phone rang. 

 

Sehun just notified the two that their in the the cafe on the second floor. Once he got his order, he looked around to find Luhan, whose sitting in the back. Upon placing Luhan's coffee on the table, Sehun was about to say something but was rudely interrupted with a loud shriek behind him.

"Oh Sehun?!?!" 

As Sehun turned around, followed by Luhan's curious eyes, the group walked forward after the confirmation that it was their old friend from high school. 

Sehun seems hesitant before greeting them, shaking their hands and giving them a friendly smile. 

"What are you doing nowadays?"

"I work as a teacher." 

The group before him tsked and shook their heads

"You could have done so much better if you didn't break from our pack Sehunnie" said one girl

"instead you went to that homo table for the rest of high school, you know that's why Hyeri broke up with you. She thought you and her had the same perspective on what's right in this world but clearly.. you had ventured off.." 

"Whose this Sehunnie?" asked one of the girls, pointing at Luhan

 Sehun didn't feel obligated to tell them about his life anymore because they'll end up judging Luhan, and taunting him. They all waited for Sehun to answer, including Luhan. 

"I'm just his friend" 

Sehun looked at Luhan liked he had three heads, the other girls sighed in relief

"thank god! I thought she was your girl friend or maybe even your wife!"

"You know, I heard Hyeri is single recently.. if you would like, I can tell her about you" 

"That wo-" cut off by Luhan's voice

"I'm sorry but I have business to attend, see you guys around" 

Luhan couldn't stand another second surrounded by obnoxious rich girls' gossip. What was worst was that Sehun wouldn't even stop them or even introduce him. 

It was HIS idea to play marriage. It was HIS idea for me to dress up as a girl and play 'wifey'
Is he embarrassed of me? Is he homophobic? I'M IN A DRESS FOR HIS SAKE. 
Is Sehun even gay?

Luhan was fuming with anger and walked aimlessly around the mall. It was fate that Kyungsoo and Kai was able to grab hold of Luhan before he tripped over a baby carriage.

"Yah! Are you okay? " Kyungsoo shook  the lad a bit harder when he was unresponsive

"Is Sehun gay?" he whispered

Kai and Kyungsoo stood there, why would Luhan ask such an odd question?

Before either Kai or Kyungsoo could answer it, their phones began to vibrate like no tomorrow

Sehun 

5 missed calls

15 messages

From : Sehun

To : Kyungsoo; Kai

Did you see Luhan ?? He's not picking up his phone. If you find him, call me.

Oh, and he met Hyeri's crew. 

They looked back at the text message and Luhan's state and everything is starting to click

"I'm going to visit my uncle for a moment, tell Sehun he can rest assured that his friend is okay." 

With that said, Luhan left the two and hopped into a cab to Kris's company

"Sehun? Yeah we did...no...he just left to go to Kris's .. he said something about rest assured something friend..hello?"

Kyungsoo looked at Kai and they both shrugged at the married couple.

"We'll never be like that right? " Kai whispered

Author's note
Thank you for subscribing, commenting and the upvotes! 

Muntaha720  meisme   HunhanInNeverland   yoosuhunhan
I hope this isn't too boring to read through, I hope I make things more interesting in the next chapter!