Chapter 5

Paper Hearts

Baekyeol chapter, if you do not want to read it, you don't have to.
but there is an important author's message on the bottom!



Chanyeol came home, hoping to be greeted by Baekhyun or at least see him. He sighed when the apartment was pitch black, with no sign of life in it. He received another offer but it's all the way in Switzerland, more than 4000 miles away from Baekhyun.
If he asked Baekhyun, he'll just get the same old answer You should definitely go! I support you all the way!
Back then he was ecstatic that Baekhyun supported him and went abroad without any guilt but nowadays, he just wish Baekhyun would just hold him down and say that he doesn't want him to go. 
He flipped open his laptop and searched through countless of files for that one clip of Baekhyun's birthday celebration
He chuckled at how adorable the shorter was back then and still is now, just these days he wish they could hang out more. He walked outside his bedroom towards the kitchen to find Baekhyun sitting there munching on an apple. 
"Hey"
The shorter was startled and sensing the awkward situation that would rise, he got up quickly to go back to his room but Chanyeol stopped him before he could even reach it.
"Are you avoiding me now?" 
"no..what made you think that haha..I have class tomorrow so .. good night"
"tomorrow is Saturday Baek, you don't have class"
"I do, at the studio.. I'm taking lessons from Kyungsoo about... the shadow effect" Baekhyun thought of an excuse
Chanyeol raised his eyebrows "You could have asked me that, I'm a model after all"
Baekhyun didn't know what went through his mind but he coldly responded "But Kyungsoo actually wants to teach me and hang out with me rather than a certain model"

"What makes you think that I don't want to hang out with you?!?" Chanyeol is now furious that Baekhyun is putting the blame on him. 
"You're always out and busy, I'm just a mere student that's still have not graduated and you're Korea's top model whose always traveling around the world and wouldn't give two seconds of his life to see how his best friend is doing!" Baekhyun screeched 
Chanyeol finally sees how fragile his friend is, how thin and overworked he looks.. is this all his fault?
He approached the shorter but Baekhyun flinched away from him. He felt like he was just stabbed in the heart and as Baekhyun walked away with tears threatening to fall, it really broke his heart. The next morning Chanyeol waited for Baekhyun to wake up. He didn't sleep the whole night because he was planning to spend the whole day with Baekhyun, to prove to him that their friendship isn't going to fall apart. 

Another lonely morning, Come on, the giant probably left already 

He opened his door to find the giant grinning from ear to ear, how much he missed that smile, 
"What are you doing..."
Chanyeol didn't say anything but pushed the man into the bathroom and shoved some clothes to his face. After a few minutes of screeching and threatening to rip all the snap backs in Chanyeol's collection, Chanyeol finally opens the door and a fully dressed Baekhyun stomping out. 
"I swear, Park Chanyeol! I'm not going to forgive you ever!"
Before he could register what was happening, Chanyeol picked Baekhyun up and brings him to the car that was waiting for them. 

They've been driving for an hour already and every time Baekhyun asked Chanyeol where they were heading, Chanyeol blasted the radio louder and pretended that he couldn't hear him. 

They finally stopped at a huge parking lot of Kaplan Amusement park. 

"You're telling me, I skipped my lesson with Kyungsoo for this???"
Chanyeol smiled brightly and open the door for Baekhyun, "Not like you were going to pay attention anyway"

They spent the entire day at the amusement park, Chanyeol never left Baekhyun's side, not once 
Baekhyun's contagious smile, his laugh, the way he pouts when he couldn't get the stuff animal. 
Chanyeol finds himself debating if his feelings for Baekhyun was always full of adoration.
He likes Baekhyun...

"I want to go to the photo booth yeol!" Baekhyun 

The booth was so small that Baekhyun was practically sitting on Chanyeol's lap. 
"Okay, ready?" Chanyeol asked as he slipped in the money
Baekhyun nodded excitedly

The bright red lights starts blinking, starting the count down 
Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's waist and pull him closer that Baekhyun's head touched Chanyeol's chest
"Hey Baek?" Chanyeol's breath tickled Baekhyun's neck, turning around to face the giant
Their lips touched slightly but neither pulled away
Three flashes later, their photos came out
Baekhyun was the first to pull away and looked at Chanyeol to find some sort of answers
Chanyeol had only the look of affection in his eyes 
Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's face and brings him close once more to let their foreheads touch
"Byun Baekhyun, I think it's time for you to know that I have completely fallen in love with your charms"

 


Umm... I don't know but 
would you guys like me to write into these couples?
I was thinking of doing that but I was afraid because I never wrote before.....
please comment below of what you guys think i should do....
also, this may be the final update because I have school and finals are coming up T^T