Chapter 17

Paper Hearts

Luhan tried to break the kiss as they climb the steps, but Sehun wouldn't budge. "Sehun," he groaned.
 

He began kissing down Luhan's neck and on the junction between the neck and shoulder. Luhan moaned and they haven't realize the visitor standing in their doorway

 

Luhan giggled and made a poor attempt to push Sehun away.

 

With his back faced the door, Sehun caught his wrists and pulled him forward.

"You think you can get away with that stunt you pulled in the car?"

He leaned forward and began nibbling on the smaller's bottom lips. Luhan's hand found its way to Sehun's waist, gripping them as Sehun continues to kiss him.

 

 

"ahem."

 

 

Sehun looked up, he never seen this woman before.

"How may I help you?"

 

Luhan sense the change in mood and turns his body around, dropping his hand from Sehun's waist

 

"Mom.."

 


 

"So, tell me about yourself" 

 

Luhan's mother has been sitting in their living room for some time, just sitting there. 

Glancing around, making no expression of distaste what so ever. 

 

"I'm Oh Sehun, I am a teacher and currently in a relationship with your son."

 

The pregnant pause was very evident in the room. 

 

Luhan, stood behind the kitchen door silently. He wouldn't dare walk out and meet his mother's eyes. How disappointed she must be. So many questions to ask but the second his mother's image came to view, his confidence dropped. 

 

"I'm not sure if Luhan has told you about our family, but we have our rules that we must abide by"

 

Luhan knew he can't pull Sehun down because of his family, he won't let them do that. 

 

"We are a prestigious family; doctors, senators, ambassadors, lawyers and CEO of major corpor-"

 

"mom"

 

They turned around to see a disheveled man that stand before them; "stop."

 

"stop what. It is only fair to this man-"

 

Luhan walked and held his mother's hands in his own, "please.. just stop."

 

One look in the eye, "okay, but you must come home now. Put an end to this, all of this."

 

Neither of them could look at Sehun, seeing this unfold in front of him, Luhan being taken away and he couldn't do anything about it. 

 

 


 

Luhan left without taking his bags, leaving his belongings with Sehun. There was no goodbye, no words exchanged, not even a glance towards Sehun. 

 

He took his chances and called Kris.

 

"Hyung.."

 

"Did something go wrong? Did he take back his answer? What happened?"

 

"Luhan left."

 

"What do you mean he left? Luhan wouldn't leave you Sehun, you're too important for him to just leave behind"

 

Sehun laughed at the irony, "But he did hyung.. his mom came and then Luhan came out and told his mom to stop, and he left me."

 

"..I'm assuming that she knows about you two.."

 

"yup. Better yet, she saw me devouring her son."

 

"...give me a moment. Don't worry, trust Luhan. He'll be there for the dinner."

 

"Hyung, it's not about the dinner anymore, I need him." 

Sehun ended the call, trust Luhan? 

Of course he trust Luhan, he trust a stranger with his job that doesn't even matter to him anymore.

He trust this stranger with his heart. 

 


Luhan clutched the end of Sehun's sweater, he only realized he was wearing it after he entered the airport. The familiar, intoxicating sense of Sehun's cologne. 

Luhan's mother sat next to him, "We're going to have to wait until the next available flight." She sees her distressed son, with his face buried in his hands. She his hair, "you really loved him didn't you."

"I never disobeyed your wishes until now. I never went against your wishes to send me to intern, to go on blind dates, to attend those team meetings or assist around the hospital. I don't mind them, but I was never happy. I came to Korea without knowing I'll find it. Sehun gave me happiness. He brings it to me in every possible way. He may not be a doctor or lawyer, but he loves me as much as I love him."

Luhan didn't bother to look up, just nodded his head. "I love him so so much."
Screw his homophobic parents, he needs Sehun.

"I love him, mom. I don't think I will ever stop loving him."

This is the first time that Luhan let his mother know so much about him personally. It felt.. strangely good to let it out. 


Two hours until the dinner, Luhan has yet shown up to the house. His suit lays lifeless on their bed.

"You can do this Sehun." 


The dinner seems fine so far, if anything boring. All the females looking at the partner-less Sehun and flocks towards him. 

"Where is that wife of yours Mr. Oh?" Mr. Kim asked

Lie again? or just answer truthfully? 

Meanwhile Sehun was thinking whether to lie or not, a pair of arms wrapped around Sehun's waist, hugging him tightly. 

"Oh, I see she made her appearance. Hell-"

Sehun doesn't need to see the face of this mysterious hugger, the body fits perfectly with his, the vanilla scent and the petty arms, it only could be Luhan. 

"Hey." Luhan looks up and gave the love of his life a thousand watt smile.

Only looking at each other, totally ignoring the glances and gasps in the hall. 

"Mr. Oh, would you care to explain."

"Gladly, I'm gay and this is my Luhan." bringing Luhan closer to him, if that were possible.

"This is preposterous! You dare lie to me and your contract! I would have you fired!"

A gentle hand landed on Mr. Kim's shoulder, "I wouldn't do that if I were you"

Furiously, Mr. Kim turned around and glared at the person, "and who are you to advise me that!?"

"I am a prime donor to this school, in fact I have donated enough to this school for the past year allowing this institution to build a new gym. I am deeply offended that you do not know who I am."

Sehun turns to Luhan, "your mom is Mrs. Xi? You're the son of the Xi Corps.?"

Luhan smiled meekly, "yeah?"

Mr. Kim face fell as he absorbs the information. 


They returned to Sehun's house and shared some laugh as the night drew to an end. 

"and he cried the entire ride back!" Luhan pout over the fact that Sehun would muse over how sad Luhan was as his mom revealed his depressing moment a few hours ago.

"I thought it would be the end for us! and you think it was funny?!"

Sehun hugged Luhan tighter, "I think it was sweet."

Mrs. Xi looks over at them and smiled fondly, she never meant to break them but maybe she was blinded by these stupid rules to see her son's true happiness was to be next to Sehun.

"Well, I better be going now, it is getting a tad late."

Luhan lingers in Sehun's hold a tad longer until he stood up and went next to his mother, helping her with her bag.

Sehun can't see this scene all over again, "stay."

Mrs. Xi looks up, "It is late, and it must be hard getting a cab right now; why not stay with us? I have an extra bedroom and I'll be happy to provide anything you need to help you get a good night rest."

She walks up to Sehun, even preparing for the worst Sehun looks at Mrs. Xi in the eye; determined to have it his way

"Why are you standing there? Show me the way!"

Sehun beamed and lead her to the guest room, but not forgetting Luhan who stood by the door. 


Mrs. Xi ended up staying for a week, which means Luhan spent an extra week with Sehun before leaving with his mother to China, but this isn't the end for them.

Sehun received news that Luhan would be continuing his studies in China, rather than upset, Mrs. Xi assures him that things are working out fine with Luhan's father- things turned out better than they have had hoped for. 

Long phone calls, Skype calls and text messaging whenever they can; they went through all of it in a span of two years and four months- not that Sehun or Luhan was counting.

Luhan has been dedicated to finish his studies in record time, not to please his parents but to accomplish a life goal and to be with Sehun faster (more of the latter than anything)

"Xi Lu Han, congratulations " (a/n to those that knows the correct spelling of his name, tell me .-. I don't know better)


Luhan anxiously opens the door and peeks inside; it was still early in the morning as he crept inside the house he missed so dearly, but nothing compare to his love one.

The poker face/old man/picky eater laid still on the bed, hugging a pillow close to his chest.

Like a ninja, Luhan slipped into Sehun's arms and snuggled closer until his lips met the heaving chest.

"..Luhan" Sehun mumbled his name in his sleep, nothing to be too happy about really right?

"I'm right here Sehun," starts kissing the milky skin exposed by the lanky t-shirt;

thousand on his neck, up to his face; everywhere but the most sinful part, the lips

Sehun crack open his eyes, is he dreaming? 

He bought his hand up to the angelic- face, creasing it gently

"you're real."

"I am."

"you're here"

"I am"

"Luhan.."

"Seh-"

Sehun cupped his face and kissed him gently, yet it conveyed all the feelings that was pent up for nearly three years.

"Are you here for good?" Sehun asked 

Luhan leans forward and pecks Sehun's lips softly; "yes."

Soon, they were lost in passion between them. Losing their clothes, throwing them carelessly across the room. Luhan's legs wrapped around Sehun's waist as the taller slowly in and out of him, savoring each inch of Sehun. They reached their peck within minutes, Sehun releases his load into Luhan with a satisfied moan. 

Looking down at Luhan, "another round?"

The smaller smiled at Sehun before flipping them over so he was on top, forgetting that Sehun's was still deep inside of him, he let out a breathless moan

"is that even a question?"


Luhan didn't bother to get up after those rounds, 

"well that was a lot better than ting." Sehun chuckled as he hugged Luhan tighter.

"all there is now is that wedding."

They both look longingly at each other, they didn't need an official document that say they are partners for life until death pulls them apart, they know it already


 

Well that hiatus was a waste as I totally failed my physics regents and the class as well!

tutoring does not help OTL

As I was away, the fandom fell into some ditches, some deeper than others; like the Kris issue and now the Baekhyun dating thing. 

personal opinion: 

Kris; I do not know anything anymore. Don't ask because I'm not going to say anything until an official statement is made. <- people should do this because it is a lot better than rumors!

Baekhyun; You go dude, you got a girl (Taeyeon in fact!)

Those who are disappointed in him for not keeping his promise of not dating until 35; honestly it is a bit of a reach to not date until you're 35. Is it disappointing that your bias is dating an amazing girl? Their ship name can by ByunTae (ert in Korean! how amazing is that? Com'on!)

But honestly, I will be very disappointed at those in power that manipulates their artists into doing this (if it is true that Baekhyun and Taeyeon is being used to distract the fan from the Kris issue)

This fandom is a mess, it is fragile and weak. Yes we have many fans, all around the globe but the reactions to everything is so different and it is tearing us apart ( was there an us from the start?)

It is enough that we have a lot of anti-fans and saesaeng; we don't need any more haters!

Do not call out those who are just done with this fandom, we're all tired from these news honestly!

No one is less of a fan, we all support the same group and love them. From the music they sing to the derps we find on Tumblr. From the fan service to the variety shows, we love them.

As a group and as individuals, fans love Exo (some show their love in extreme ways, others like to go on youtube-mp3.org and illegal download their songs, it's all the same love!)

Stop the hate, it is not getting anywhere!

If you indeed like/love Exo, support them and go through this journey with them and not half way, music artists live through their fans' support more than anything. 

It happens in all groups, Exo is just experiencing this earlier than most.

They are the fastest to gain popularity, awards and branch out, but lets not have Exo be the fastest in SM to disband. 

Let us all agree that Overdose era is a ty era. 

Let us all get through it together.

Let this be a phase and not the end. 

WE CAN DO THIS. 

FIGHTING!~ 

WE ARE ONE!

 

Again my personal opinion, be free to leave your opinion in the comment box