Lady Killer

All Play, No Work
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 - Lady Killer

You know, I always wondered what it was that drew Kyung to me. I mean, the guy's handsome, he's successful, and he always has something to say, but now I realize exactly what it is...

We're not very different, Kyung and I. We both could not care less about a lot of things.

"Well... I'm willing to continue if you are," he says lightly, only seconds after some random employee bolts out screaming bloody murder.

After everything, I should say no. No, Kyung, this could potentially up my entire plan to end this whole Zico nonsense and put my old life behind me.

But God does he look good right now. Sometimes you just have to say it and kiss the guy, even if that means ing up everything else. Yeah... not exactly the best advice but whatever.

"I take that as a yes," Kyung says, smirking slightly as he moves on his swivel chair toward the door, flicking the lock on the knob.

Once we're back toward his desk, it doesn't take long for us to pick up right where we left off. I tug Kyung's tie, pulling him toward me. My lips meet the side of his throat, laying open mouthed kisses wherever my lips meet skin.

"I know you're Zico's fiance, but God," Kyung hisses as my hips rock against his.

I chuckle, pulling his necktie loose. "Not anymore. Got everything taken care of today."

"That just makes this a thousand times better," Kyung groans, hiking me up on his desk as he stands up and leans forward.

His palm brushes up my spine, and I have to gasp when his fingers drag over my skin, making my chest press against his. The way people talk about the girls he's slept with, it's as if they have no brains to waste their time with him. In my opinion, they'd be dumb not to give into him. God, I don't know what took me so long.

He chuckles against my lips as I pull him down on top of me, wasting no time to kick off my shoes and wrap my legs around his waist. His lips fall down to the flesh of my throat and he palms the side of his desk until he tugs out a drawer.

He pulls out a , giving me a half smirk as he flashes me a glance.

"Hey, what do you know, it's the last one. Better make it count."

He doesn't have to tell me twice.

 

 


Kyung and I are lying collapsed on the floor, too breathless to do anything but stare up at the ceiling.

"Wow," Kyung says in an exhale. His chest heaves up and down as he collects his thoughts. "I'll have my secretary send you a thank you basket."

"You don't have a secretary," I say, looking over at him. "You fired her."

"Oh, yeah," Kyung says, sighing. The ends of his lips quirk upwards. "Well, I can think of a few other ways to thank you."

I laugh airily, finally sitting up. I see my skirt on the back of his chair, my bra on one of his certificates, and now the conquest is in finding the rest of my clothing. Great. I take a quick glance over my shoulder, not missing that look dazed Kyung's giving me, or, well, my back.

Please don't tell me he's one of those guys who falls in love once with the first decent screw he gets.

"I'll make sure to cash those in," I say, snorting as I pick up my bra and clasp it back on. I throw him his shirt, which has lipstick on the collar, but shouldn't be the first time he's had that happen to him given his track record.

Kyung finally sits up and snaps out of dreamland. He runs a hand through his hair and gives me a loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter