Family Reunion

"That is one SASSY couple!"

                                                                       *                 *                  * 

"! I'm ing tired!" 

"Didn't you sleep last night?" 

"No, I was watching mean girls with Sehun and Luhan then we stayed up all night taking shots while playing this game." 

"Well, that's your own ing fault! Don't take shots! And watch stupid mean girls-You prick!" 

"Hey, hey! That hurt you know! I have feelings!" 

"Does this ing face look bothered!? Sleep early next time!" 

 

D.O walked out of Luhan and Sehun's run while Kai laid on the bed. Luhan was happily sleeping on the sofa- then there was Sehun. Oh typical Sehun, sleeping in the kitchen sink. (He may be a grumpy cat at times, but sometimes he just loves acting like a 5-year-old again) "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! RISE AND SHINE!" D.O shouted, banging the frying pans with a mental spoon. "Ugh! D.O you retard stop that will you?!" Sehun shouted back, scratching his head. He looked at the clock, seeing it was almost 8:30. "! It's almost time for my class!" he jumped from the kitchen sink and quickly went into his and Luhan's room to get dressed. Luhan finally wakes up and streches. "Ahh, what a sunny day!" he said, giving off his cute smile. He looks at the clock. "WHAT THE ! IT'S ALMOST 8:30! I'VE GOT CHEMISTRY CLASS! THE SUNNY DAY! I'VE GOT TO GET DRESSED!" Luhan shouted, running into his room. "Well, that woke them up...," D.O said to himself. 

 

                                                                              *                *                *   

 

Sehun runs into first period- maths. One of Sehun's worse lessons. Besides the work they do in class, one of the main reasons Sehun hates this class is mainly because he's put up with female students who are overly obsessed with him- even his maths teacher. This is the only class where he is put up with obsessed fans. "Wow Sehun! Have you been working out? I can just make up a 6 pack under your clothing," the girl from the desk next to him said. "Oh my god! You smell so nice! Can I sniff you?" the girl from the desk in front asked. Sehun just gave his pokerface on. "No I haven't been working out and no! You can not sniff me!"Sehun said, still keeping his pokerface on. "God these girls are ing crazy! "Can I sniff you?" like what the ! Is she like some kind of ed-up person!? Like seriously!" Sehun thought to himself. 

       It was also the same for Luhan as well, however Chanyeol's in the same class as him so it's all good...well, I guess it is. "Okay, when we walk into this class don't make any sudden movements cuz you'll know where you'll end up. Got it?" Chanyeol asked, looking at Luhan wide eyed. "Got it!" Luhan answered, looking back at Chanyeol wide eyed too. Chanyeol opened the classroom door. They both walked into the room stiffly, walking over to their desks. They were also put up with obsessed fangirls in this class aswell- much worse than Sehun's class. One time, a girl starred at Luhan's crotch for the whole lesson...yes! Aren't they ed up?  "LUHAN!!!! YOU'RE SO CUTEEEEE!" an over obsessed fangirl shouted, giving Luhan a back hug. "Ah thank you...," Luhan said, making an awkward smile. "Help me!" Luhan mouthed to Chanyeol. Chanyeol stood up. "IF YOU DON'T GO BACK TO YOUR SEATS IN 5 SECONDS ME AND LUHAN ARE NOT GIVING YOU GUYS FREE CONCERT TICKETS FOR OUR NEXT PERFORMANCE!" Chanyeol announced, making all the girls run back to their seats and stay quiet. "There you go!" Chanyeol said, giving Luhan a wink. "Thank you so much! I almost died!" Luhan thanked, making heart shapes for Chanyeol. Their chemistry teacher walked into the room. "Stand up!" the class rep said. "Goodmorning, Mr. Lee!" they all greeted. "Okay guys, we're going to do a practical today and I need an assistant to help me demonstrate it! Anyone?" Mr. Lee asked, looking round the room. "I'll do it!" Chanyeol said, walking up to the front of room of the classroom. "AHH! OHMYGAWD! MY FIRE MONKEY IS DOING THE EXPERIMENT! I'VE GOT TO RECORD THIS!" a fangirl shouted. "Okay, okay guys! Stay quiet since this practical is quite dangerous!" Mr.Lee said. "DANGEROUS! CAREFUL MY FIRE MONKEY! I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING HURT!" the fangirl shouted back. Mr. Lee rolled his eyes. I do feel for Mr. Lee...fangirls these days. They are wild! Lol! 

  Pokerface! 

 

                                                                                  *                 *                    * 

 

It was breaktime and the students all made their way to the cantine. "How was class guys? Same old same old?" Suho asked while eating his chicken burger. "Besides a girl asking to sniff me, yea. It was the same as usual," Sehun said. Luhan and Xiumin were walking towards them. "Hey! Guess what!" Xiumin said, jumping up and down. "What?" Baekhyun asked, looking at him with shock. "I'm not going to be here tomorrow till next week!" Xiumin said, seeming so enthusiastic. "What? And that's a good thing? You're leaving us!? What about your classes?" Tao asked, seeming jelous. "It's a geography trip! I'm going to Hawaii!" Xiumin said, running round in a circle. "Wow...well, thanks for ditching us while were going to be stuck here with pedofile teachers doing lessons! Chen said, rolling his eyes. 

      "CHANYEOL, PARK!" a woman standing by the university's reception said. Chanyeol and the others turned around. "Who's the old woman?" Chen asked. "Mom?" Chanyeol asked her.

 Mom? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!

Enjoyed reading this chapter? ^^

I hope you did! ^.~ 

If not I'll try making it better next time! 

Thank you for reading all of the chapters in this fanfiction >.<

 

 

Here's a little something for you: 

 

If not subscribed or commented Kai will feel depressed:

 

*Jokes* Instead he'll do his y dance till you do ^^:

Ohmygoawd!

 Wow wasn't ready for dat