Luhan! Are you alright!?!?

"That is one SASSY couple!"

 Fabulous. 

 

 Luhan, control youself....

 

                 

                                           -------------------------------------  

Luhan walked out of the classroom, gobsmacked with the result of his well presented project. Holding his tears, he thought about how much time he wasted just trying to get that crap done. "Luhan, you're a man hold your manly tear." he said, repeating it until he got back to his and Sehun's dorm. Opening the door, he immediately burst into tears. "Yo Luhan! Are you alright?!" Sehun asking, worrying about him. "Look, look at it! I got an A+! Finally, you don't know how long I've waited to get one of these!" Luhan cried in joy, wiping his eyes constantly. Sehun smacked him as hard as he could, thinking something terrible had happened to him. "You ! I thought something bad happened to you!" he screamed, kicking him on the playfully. "Dude stop kicking me! I'm just really happy that I finally got an A+ after all these terrible months!" pushing Sehun of him. Sehun didn't take any notice, he held his hand on heart, trying to recover from the heart attack Luhan had given him. 

 

 

 

"Sehun! Hurry up, the car is here!" Luhan shouted, running bare footed down the stairs. "Hey, Luhan wait up!" Sehun replied, hopping up and down trying his shoes were on.  "Every man for himself" he said, getting into the car. Sehun groaned, "But you're not a man! You're a little cute deer!" running down the stairs. It was just a normal day until Luhan and Sehun had to ruin the members mood by arguing about pathetic, little things. "This was all your fault why we were almost late! You shouldn't have taught me the rubik's cube at this kind of time!" Sehun argued, giving Luhan his 'pokerface'. "Well, you shouldn't have asked me to teach you!" Luhan said, staring out of the window. Luhan and Sehun were really close friends in primary school. Actually, they were BEST friends, once Sehun was in big trouble and Luhan helped him out by sticking on his side in a fight. The members hated it when they were fighting, since they had the longest relationship out of all of them. "Can you two please stop! You're bothering us by your constant arguing!" Kris shouted, splitting the two guys. It was kind of surprising, since Luhan was the second oldest and he still acts like a little kid. Plus, he has this adorable, cute face which makes him look like a five-year-old. Sehun, in the other hand, is the maknae, but looks like one of the oldest in the group. He also has a deadly aegyo, which can make every girl fall for him. 

 

   

 

 

"Luhan...Luhan...wake up!" Tao whispered, lightly pushing Luhan to wake him up. "Eh? Where I'm I?" Luhan asks, rubbing his tired eyes. "We're at the concert, you need to get dressed it starts in 30 minutes." Tao announced, grabing Luhan's attention. "Huh? ! Let's go!" Luhan said, immediately sitting up while banging his head on the car's roof. 

 

"Took you long enough to get her Luhan." Kai said, smirking at him while getting his makeup done. "Sorry guys, I was just a little tired, but luckly Tao woke me up. Thanks Tao!" smiled Luhan, killing Tao with his deadly, cute smile. "Aw, it was nothing. Since no one else bothered to wake you up." Tao smiled back, putting his mic on. It looked as if Sehun was jealous with Tao being with Luhan. He tried ignoring it by not joining the conversation. "So Luhan, what did you get for your science project?" D.O asked, randomly walking round in circles. "Oh, I don't mean to brag, but I got an A+! Finally, I thought I wasn't gonna get one till a million years." smiling at him while getting his hair done. "Lucky!" D.O replied, giving Luhan one of his awkward smiles. 

 

"Okay guys, get ready for your queue to go on stage. 1....2....3" The wolf intro begins to play in the background and they all get on the stage. Once Luhan did his line "Geobuhai su eobi gangryeolhan I neukkime bbajyeobeoryeo nareul nwasseo" he tripped over Chanyeol's foot, but still stood to dance. After the song was over he limped over to the makeup chair to rest his foot. 

 

"Luhan, are you alright!? Did I trip you over in the performance?!" Chanyeol asked, worrying about Luhan's ankle. "Yes, I'm alright. It wasn't your fault, I didn't watch where I was stepping." Luhan smiled, but as soon as he stood up he could feel a pain go through his ankle. "Ow!" he said, falling to the ground. Sehun was about to help Luhan up, but Chanyeol and Lay decided to help him instead. "Here, stay on the chair and I'll find someone to help." Lay said, helping to place Luhan back on to the chair. "Excuse me, who's the one that's hurt?" the first aid ask. "Here. I fell on stage while performing." Luhan said, checking out his injury. The first aid checks on Luhan's ankle, "Ah, you sprained it. Stay here for now and I'll get you to the hospital to check it up as well" she said, still analysing him. Chanyeol and Lay help him up and get him into the her car. "Luhan! Fighting!" all the members shout, getting Luhan's attention. "Fighting!" he replied, looking back at the members with a smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey person, who is reading this! 

 

I hoped you liked reading the second chapter!

 

Was it still not enough for some of you?

 

I hope you guys will enjoy reading the next chapter!

 

I apologise for any grammar and spelling mistakes ^_^

 

Kris would like to say "Hi" to you lovely fans:

 

 

 

If not subscribed or commented Luhan will bite your neck :O :

 

 

*Jokes* If not, he'll force you by doing his creepy/ face Hehe! Creepy! :

 

       Luhan! 

 

And this is Lay and Sehun looking F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S for the people who have already commented and subscribed ^_^ :

 

 y.