Smart, Old Kris

"That is one SASSY couple!"

                                                             ------------------------------

"Now bow down to me, pleasants!" 

"I'll bow down to you alright." 

"Good boy Chen, NOW BOW TO YOUR HYUNG!" 

"Okay.....not in a million years I won't, you douch!" 

 

Usually Kris chills out over the weekends and signs signitures for the girls, but ever since Tao's been hanging out with Sehun lately, he's been acting kind of..strange. Normally, this cool person wouldn't even be bother to talk to any of s. Well, there's also Lay...mostly he sleeps and forgets things alot (this one time, he planned on listening to music while on the plane, on their way to America, but he forgot his earphones...*facepalm* Oh, bless you Lay ^^) and doesn't really have that much time to talk to s...but anyway, this is all about Kris for now. He would often say his favourite phrase, that's not my style. Right Kris, I don't think anything's your style, mabye clothes though. Kris also likes to call himself awesome/cool...but I just think he's also a derp like Chanyeol, even though Chanyeol's the king of all the derps. 

 He's totally cool, right? ^_~ *Wink, wink* 

 

While Xiumin and Luhan were together, and so was Tao and Sehun, D.O and Suho were about the go grocery shopping. "Bye, guys! Don't forget to leave this place as clean as possible for movie night, and Kris, please don't mess with my kitchen...again. The last time I left you in mine and Kai's room you almost caused a fire. Anyway Lay, chen, look after him, make sure he doesn't mess with anything," D.O comanded, leaving Kris wide-eyed. "No problemo, we'll look after him!" Chen replied, keeping his eyes on Kris. "And you two over there, Chanyeol and Kai! Switch that computer off, I don't want to guys searching stuff ever again!" Suho said, walking over to the computer and taking the plug out. "Be good you guys!" 

 

"Ugh, this is boring!" Chanyeol cried, rocking like a baby. "Well that's a lesson you should learn. Never, ever use the internet when D.O and Suho are around," Lay stood up, walking over to the toilets as if was sober. "Why does he even care what we're looking at? D.O watches that after we go to sleep," Kai replied, leaning onto Chanyeol's shoulder, "Sehun actually likes it more than we do because Luhan caught him watching it." "Haha yea! Luhan told me about it. Ahhh, that Maknae... I also knew D.O liked that stuff because I looked onto his phone while he went to the loo," Chen said, smirking while he was streching his arms out to the sides. 

 

The members were deep into the conversation that they could stop talking for minutes. The bad thing was none of them realised where Kris was. "Um, guys. Do you know where Kris is?" Lay asked, making the remainding members have a panic attack. 

 

"Frick! I thought you were baby sitting him!!" 

"There's no need to panic, we can just tract him down and then everything will be cool."

"Yea you mean hot! He could be in the kitchen by now and burn this whole room, or even the school!" 

 

As you guys didn't know, the rooms here at Cambridge University are massive! You could at least have a 10 people living in them. "We'll all be roasted by the time we get there, he must have probably gone ages ago while we were chatting," Chen said. "We need to be quick before D.O comes back! He might tell off me and Kris since this is my dorm as well," Kai cried, panicing. "GUYS! HELP ME! I'M GOING TO DIE!" someone screamed, it was probably Kris."Well, Chen and Chanyeol can go first since their names begin with a C" Lay quickly said, walking backwards and forwards. 

 

Well, who was right? I was. In the end, Kris did manage to cause a fire in D.O's kitchen by accident. He was trying to fry burgers for himself, but forgot to turn the stove off. Smart, old Kris~ Kris ran out of the door and grabbed Chen's and Chanyeol's wrist and took them outside. Lay and Kai then smelt a burning smell in the kitchen. They saw big, red flames. Melting the kitchen door. 

"OMG! MY DORM!" 

"OH COME ON KAI! WE NEED TO GET OUTSIDE!" 

 

Chen immediately called a teacher. The speakers in the corridors announced about what was happening and everyone had to evacuate the building. 

"OKAY! STUDENTS, QUICKLY EXIT THE EMERGENCY EXITS SINGLE FILE. THERE IS A FIRE IN DORM 112! THERE IS NO NEED TO PANIC!"

The corridors were silent. Nobody screamed, nobody ran...just nothing. It seems to be the students were already used to these accidents alot, concidering they all know it would be Kris....the 100th time.   "

"I've got a feeling I already know who did this," A girl said. 

"Kris....again!" 

"Well I forgive him, he is my bias anyway." 

 

While the students were led by the teachers to the nearest emergency exit, Lay made a quick phone call to D.O. This was a huge mistake since Kris would either get wipped by Suho or killed by D.O. 

"Um, annyeonghaseyo D.O." 

"Oh,annyeonghaseyo Lay. Did you ring for anything?" 

Chen found out who Lay was talking to and he gave him the dont-you-dare-say-anything look. Lay got the message and decided not to tell. 

"No, no. It doesn't matter anymore. I was just asking when you were coming home, that's all." 

"Ahh, okay. What's with the speakers in the corridors there?" 

Lay turned to the loud speakers. Oh please shut up already! We already know that he need to evacuate the building~

"Oh it's nothing really." 

"MISS~ DID KRIS START THE FIRE?!?" The girl shouted, grabbing everyone to look at her. 

"WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?!" D.O screamed. 

"It's nothing D.O....anywaygotogobyefornow!"

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! 

Did you enjoy reading this chapter?

I know there was a big problem all of a sudden, but I wanted it to get over and done with to make it more interesting.

Anyways, thank you for reading this fanfiction all the way through ^^ 

 

This is a little something for you guys:

 

 

If not subscribed or commented Chanyeol will ask you why ^^:

 

*Jokes* Instead he'll blow your neck until you give up ( Like Lay) :

  You can do that all day long to me Chanyeol.

 

And here's a little something for the people who have already subbed and commented ^^ :

 Don't die people, just because of his hotness. *Dies in the end*