Exo couples

"That is one SASSY couple!"

                                                           ------------------------------------------

Today was just like a normal weekend, luckly for Luhan, we recovered just like "that". Chanyeol and Kai messing around, surfing the internet, probably searching up "weird stuff" (if you know what I mean.) D.O cooking Exo's dinner while Suho revises for his up coming test, Chen trolling with Xiumin and Tao, Lay just sleeps all day and doesn't remember anything....so...nothing much to say about him, Baekhyun and Kris taking selcas....as usual and there's Sehun and Luhan, always hanging out together and drinking bubble tea. It's funny they still don't know what Hunhan is, even though almost everyone in the university ships them. Even the members, but they haven't told them that yet. Another thing is, Sehun and Luhan knows everyone else's ship names like, Baekhyeol, Taoris, Kaisoo...and all of that, but they don't even know their own. Don't worry though, people here don't ship them like "that" more like "Brother love" (If you get what I mean) Recently, Hunhan haven't been interacting that much lately. Sehun hangs out with Tao oftern and Luhan hangs out with Xiumin. This is competely normal for the members, but not for the over obsessed fangirl shippers. Once a fangirl notices a shipper pair have spilt and have decides to hang out with another member, it's like the start of world war 3. They would be blogging "OMG! Luhan's been hanging out with Xiumin all day long and left Sehun out!" or "OMFG! Sehun's been with Tao today!" But don't worry, the members don't mind fangirls talking blogging or talking about their couple, they find it quite....amusing I should say. This one time, Sehun and Luhan didn't interact for a while and girls started screaming their heads off, the truth was, they were actually doing it on purpose to make the girls cry,cry and cry. The other members do this as well but the fangirls don't get the game they're playing. 

 

"Tao Hyung, do you want to go out and eat somewhere with me?" Sehun said, knocking outside Tao's and Kris's room. Tao opened the door slowly making sure it wasn't a fanboy trying to inpersonate Sehun. "Oh Hi Sehun! Sure, but you will buy me Gucci on the way there?" Tao asked politely, doing aegyo at the same time. It's not what you think guys, Tao's not ACTUALLY buying Gucci for himself, more for his younger sister.....I think. Sehun's also used to hearing Tao ask that question all the time to Kris. "Sorry Tao, this maknae doesn't have money in his pockets right now," Sehun said, frowning at him. "Well then, who's going to pay for the food?" Tao asked, having a shocked face on. "You are, now hurry up and get into the car!" Sehun replied dragging Tao down the stairs and into their car.

 

While the two Maknaes were hanging out with each other, on the other side, Xiumin and Luhan were in the sports hall practising for an up coming football match. 

"Yo Xiumin! Over here!" Luhan shouted, trying to dodge the person infront of him. "Okay," Xiumin accidentaly kicked the ball to high that it hit Luhan's face really hard. "Ouch! What the !?" he didn't really mean to say that, it was only because his sassiness just came out of no where. " ! My ing perfect nose!" Luhan cried, being over dramatic.

He grabbed a random person and asked demandingly, "Hey you! Is my nose alright? Not broken or anything?!"

"Your nose is perfectly fine....." 

"No it's not! Look, feel it! It doesn't feel like an ordinary nose!" 

"Your nose, is alright!" 

Xiumin grabbed Luhan by the shoulder. "Sorry Dude, I didn't mean it."

"LOOK AT MY ING NOSE! IT'S BROKEN!"

"Lu-"

"LOOK!" 

"Lu-" 

"MY NOSE!" 

"LUHAN GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!" 

Xiumin slapped Luhan in his face. He didn't mean to do it. It was only because Luhan loses himself after a shock/attack, that's when you can experience his divaness/sassiness. But, right after you slap him, he forgets it and doesn't remember anything after that. "Oh Hi Xiumin, what I'm I doing in my P.E kit?" Luhan asked, acting really dumb. "Don't worry Lulu, everythings alright, I'll just take you back to your's and Sehun's room." Xiumin said, saying every word syllable by syllable, making sure he was taking in each word carefully. 

 

While the two couples were busy together, (not...not...not like that, if some people are thinking of "that" that way <<) the rest of the members were also too busy to even care where the other four were. "D.O, test me!" Suho demanded, making him spill his drink. "Dude! Do you mind? I'm trying to drink here!" D.O replied, giving him his Sehun-like pokerface. "No I don't mind, now just test me will ya!" Suho said, making D.O go into rage mode. "TEST ME, TEST ME, TEST ME!" Suho chanted, making the students next door hear the noise. D.O couldn't take it anymore and didn't think before doing this. He got his drink and threw it into Suho's face. "DO YOU WANT ME TO TEST YOU NOW!?!" D.O screamed, making Suho frightened. D.O isn't normally like this, but when someone does something or says something to him he'll defend himself by pay backing them, even if it's something unintentionally. He decided to go back into his and Kai's room, even though Kai and Chanyeol were still searching up "weird" stuff. He slambed Suho's and Lay's door and stormed off.

 

"Damn! She's so hot!" 

"I know right, just look at her sides."

"Wait, wait Kai! Zoom in a little...stop, stop! There we go, now that's what I call hot!"

 

"Ewww, what the are you two searching!? You preverts!" D.O asked, opening the door while giving Kai and Chanyeol a mini heart attack. "What are you talking about? We're not like "that" anymore, retard!" Chanyeol replied, defending him and Kai. D.O walked closer to the laptop to see what these weirdos were looking at. He didn't know what to say. "Cars....really? Cars? No wonder your both still single," D.O said, rubbing his head. "See! We're not what you think we are anymore!" said Kai, clicking his fingers on every word, side to side. "Yea, a-n-y-m-o-r-e!" D.O clicked back.

 

"Hola, the royal king is back from his beauty sleep!" 

"Kris.....you will never will roooyyyaallll, roooyyyaalll~" 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, who ever is reading this! 

Did you like this chapter?

Is it disappointing for you? 

If you thought it was good, thank you soooo much ^^

If not, I'll try to make the next chapter even better ;) 

 

Here's a little D.O for you guys :

 What's wrong D.O? Hehe >< Chanyeol be creepin' round the background...

 

If not subscribed or commented Tao will cry :( :

 

*Jokes* If not, Xiumin and Sehun will do a little dance for you instead ^^ Hahaha :

 Shake dat booty.

 

And here's a little something from Sehun to the people who have already subscribed and commented ^^ Haha, cute Sehun :

 Nice Sehun.