Wedding Dress

Marriage Recipe

Things when quite well for the preparation of the wedding. However Hyuna was still troubling about her grandma. She wanted her grandma to stay with her so that she could take care of her. However Hyuna grandma refused, stating that she doesn’t want to shake up and trouble Hyuna and Junhyung no matter how they insists.

Junhyung brought an empty land nearby Hyuna grandma's house so that Hyuna could go over whenever she wanted. However the construction will require months to complete and that will be after their wedding. Before then, Junhyung and Hyuna will be temporarily living in Junhyung parent's house. Nevertheless, Hyuna was still grateful for what Junhyung did for her. 

Today was the day for them to try their wedding dress and Hyuna was extremely excited for that. Though Junhyung was tired as he still had tons to work to do, especially because he wanted to clear everything before the honeymoon which by the way was a surprise for Hyuna. Hyuna never brought up the topic of going where for their honeymoon, but Junhyung knew well where Hyuna wanted to go.

Hyuna was in the fitting room while Junhyung was looking at his laptop. Once Junhyung heard the curtain pulled out, he has his head lifted up but instantly frowned. Hyuna was wearing a tube short-long wedding dress let out her milky shoulder blade, showing off her leg to him.

Bellantuono - 2013.

 Though Junhyung loved what he was seeing, but to show it to everyone, no way…. “Change it.” Junhyung said  “Why?” Hyuna puffy her cheek. “I don’t like the dress.” Junhyung looked away from Hyuna and not giving in. “Fine.” Hyuna closed the curtain angrily, leaving Junhyung sighing to himself.

Minutes passed, the assistant pulled off the curtain revealed Hyuna in another dress. Junhyung stood up with a smile, happy with Hyuna wedding. But after Hyuna happily turned around, Junhyung grimaced. The dress was a low back dress, revealed Hyuna y back.

Inbal-Dror-Wedding-Dress-2012-Collection   Inbal-Dror-Wedding-Dress-2012-Collection

 

Hyuna smile disappeared when she saw Junhyung expression. She knew Junhyung wasn’t happy with the dress she was wearing and she when back to the fitting room without saying any words.

One after another, Hyuna had changed into more than five wedding dresses and none was accepted by Junhyung. The dress was either too tight to his liking or too reveal to show his wife to the guest. Hyuna was way tired to attempt any more wedding dress and she just fall onto the chair wearily. “Oppa. I have changed so many of them and everything dress you just say no. I’m really tired now.” Hyuna whined.

Junhyung could see how tired Hyuna was but the dress that Hyuna choose wasn’t something he wanted to show to others. And yes, when come to Hyuna, he very possession. He could just bring all the dresses she tried, and wear it all she like, but only when he was the only one around to see.

Junhyung sighed again. He stood up from the chair and when to wedding dress that flowed along the small stand. Looking through the dress, he pulled out a wedding dress with the assistant took over. “Let’s try this.” Junhyung said. Hyuna huff and puff, looking at Junhyung. Tiredly, she stood up from the chair and when back to fitting room again.

The curtain pulled off and now revealed Hyuna wearing the dress Junhyung chose for her. It was a simple dress, but yet you could see how Hyuna was glowing. Her brown long hair was falling down along her shoulder and back. She was a natural beauty that took Junhyung breath away. She doesn’t need to wear ily and she could just have Junhyung soul away.

Karen-Willis-Holmes-Wedding-Dress-Bridal

Junhyung smiled and moved towards Hyuna. Hyuna wasn’t happy as she was expecting another no from Junhyung but to her surprise, Junhyung took her hand and kissed tenderly. “You are so beautiful.” A simple sentence from Junhyung, Hyuna smiled.

 

 

 

Author Note

It had been a long time since my last update. I know this chapter is short but I still hope you guys will enjoy it. I can’t promise to update regularly but I will try to update at least one month once. So do stay tuned and comment about how you think.

28/02/2014