Bachelorette Party

Marriage Recipe

Today was the last night for Hyuna as a single woman. Mix feeling was surrounding her. Happy, afraid, unknown, nervous, but also distressing. She always felt small in Junhyung world, especially when Junhyung invited her to attend some party business. Their topics weren’t something Hyuna was interested in and never will understand the term of economics. Looking at those successful businesswoman, feeling confident, talking to Junhyung in a topics she just never gets into, making her worry sometimes.

Hyuna knew how different she and Junhyung were in many ways. Whether was their family background, their education, their personality and even their interest, nothing was even close to similar. She can’t be equally confident as Junhyung when come to talking or having a speech filled with a multitude.

She causes no trouble with communicating with people, but not with people, that’s behaving seriously just like Junhyung. They move any step with caution which Hyuna wasn’t like him. They call back before pulling in any remark. Within language, filling with hidden meaning or sarcasm.

She wasn’t sure how the future will turn out, but she experiences no matter what happened, Junhyung will always there for her. She recognizes that she needed to get used to Junhyung life to fit into his universe, but Junhyung told her not to. Just be herself and he will take care of everything. 

While waiting for the girls picking her up from her house, she was looking through her old photo. A photograph of her mother, but the photo of her face was blurred. Tinting them with her small thumb, Hyuna couldn’t hold back her tears. She wishes that her own parent could be with her and send her off to her new family. But knowing she was actually being given up by her parent, she was hurt deep.

“Hyun.” Her grandma sat by her side, smoothing her. Hyuna looked at her grandma with her teary eyes. Her grandma picked up the photo from the container that contain with many old photos. There was none of her father photo and never Hyuna will ask her grandma and she likes to stay that way. She never wanted to know why her parent abandons or why there isn’t any photo of her with her parent. She rather not to know anything, than knowing something that hurts her deeply.

She was contain with what she has now. Her grandma is more than plenty for her. Despite that she doesn’t come with a complete family having both parent loves, but her grandma was enough to present a never ceasing love and cares. As well as she gave her more than just that.

“My little Hyun, I know that you have many questions in you that you wanted to ask.” Hyuna shook her head. “No grandma. I’ve not yet prepared to know the truth.” Her grandma cuddled her, smoothing her. “I know. But my little Hyun, sometimes the truth isn’t that cruel to know. Perhaps to a certain extent, but not completely. Grandma could live long with the age I’m in now.” Hyuna shook her head harder, hugging her grandma closer to herself. “No, you will always remain with me.” The truth sometimes hurts that she rather to stay positive than knowing the fact.

“OKOK. Tomorrow is your big day.” Her grandma pulled apart and wiped Hyuna tears. “You shouldn’t cry, smile for me, my little Hyun.” Hyuna sniffed and giving her grandma her best smile. “That’s my little Hyun. Remember to come back early and don’t stay out too late.” Hyuna stood up, along with her grandma. “Nae.” Hearing a car honking from her home. “Get going, don’t let your friend wait for you too long.” Hyuna gave her grandma a kiss before running off.

Kim Halmoni trying to hold back her smile before the doorway shut. Holding in her hand was the photo of his mother and father. The one and only photo. “Hyuna.”

-----

“Let’s welcome our soon-to-be bride, KIM HYUNA.” Her friends shouted, popping the pop they have in hand, welcoming Hyuna. Hyuna smiled, looking at her friends giving her a bachelorette party. Her very close friends and aka her bridesmaid were there.

It was supposed to be just a gathering, but without a male strip dancer, this will be a total wreck. And now, Hyuna was dumbfounded glaring at her friends, wanted to get away from this. “NOOOOO. PLEASE!!!!!” Hyuna whined loud as if she was going to be . “JUNNNNNNN.” Hyuna screamed even louder when the male dancer just grabbed Hyuna waist and ended her attempt escaping. Her friend, Yoona was holding her phone, taking video while laughing at Hyuna helpless and embarrassed.

The male dancer started to dance wildly, grinding on Hyuna, hugging her waist close to him. Hyuna was pushing him away as much as she could. Everyone was having fun, looking at Hyuna laughing away with phone on their hands, taking photo and video of Hyuna. 

But what carried them by surprise was a door was tapped down with Junhyung and his friends. Junhyung looked extremely pissed with the scene of Hyuna edge of crying for help and a half man grinding at his fiancée.

Handing the man a strong punch and pulled Hyuna into himself, making every gasps from Junhyung action. As his friend, they knew Junhyung don’t take violence. As her friend, Junhyung looks extremely scary. “DON’T ING TOUCH MY WIFE.” Junhyung roared, looking at the girls, with lots of anger.

“Jun oppa.” Hyuna sniffed. Junhyung smoothed Hyuna hair, hugging her to himself. “Did he touch you or anything?” Hyuna shook her head, hugging Junhyung tightly. Junhyung sighed. “Let’s go home.” Hyuna nodded her head. Junhyung took off his suit jacket and placed it over her, holding her hand and walked out of the room but giving a last glare at the girls.

Hyuna has her head down, playing the sleeves of the Junhyung jacket. She knew how Junhyung being all smashed and he might never permit her to hang out with her friends anymore.

Once a while, Junhyung will steal a look at Hyuna. He recognized the incident wasn’t Hyuna fault from the way she responded. But he still very angry with another man touching what’s belong to him. He remembered how anxious he was when he called Hyuna but she never pick up her phone. He simply never believed that she was just next door of his room.

Pulling off outside her house, Junhyung sighed. Looking at Hyuna, he just gave up. He pulled off his seat belt along with hers. Leaning to Hyuna, turning her head to him, he loves how he constantly looked into her eyes. Despite being all puffy and watery, they are the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen.

Looking at Junhyung, Hyuna was at the edge of crying again. His eyes were so clear that she could see her reflection. But the expression of Junhyung was unreadable. Shutting her eyes, she was waiting for getting a good scold from Junhyung, trying her best from crying.  

Looking at Hyuna closed eyes, he knew that she believed he was starting to berate her, but then again, with her eyes shut, her red kissable lips are simply too enticing. Junhyung smiled, leaning down, kissing her lips. He knew she was taken by surprise of his action, but a few second, she gave in, allowing him to kiss her passionately.

Hyuna wrapped her arm about his neck. Junhyung moved his arm over her thighs, moving Hyuna over to him, making her straddle on his laps. Hyuna fingers moved into his hair, settling herself on his laps. Junhyung could feel her skin against his hands and lips, besides his car was getting hotter, having the taste of .

It was good that the street was extremely quiet at this timing. If anyone walked closer to his car, passersby could see what was taking place in his car. But having Hyuna sitting on his lap, having him ravished her lips, you could never imagine how tempting she looked like. She was often so innocent that she never knew about what she had done was making Junhyung a hard time.

But Junhyung know that he couldn’t allow his control snapped today. He wanted to give her the perfect night and definitely car wasn’t what he had planned.  

Taking out her slightly away, making a soft smack on her lips from time to time. He caught Hyuna disappointment that made him smile from happiness. She wanted him as badly as he wanted her. Taking in their forehead against one another, Hyuna smiled.

At least they make it up before the night pass.

 

 

 

Author Note

It had been a long time since my last update. Next chapter might have to wait for a couple of weeks after I finished my assignment. I will try to clear up my time to drop by for another update. So do comment and tell me how much you guys loves JUNAH…..

05092014