Sweet Lips

Marriage Recipe

Junhyung was trying to focus just the smile of hers rather than filthy hand wrapped round her shoulder. But damn, this was hardly not getting him more annoyed. Attempting not to slam his only device that Hyuna could contact to.

Junhyung closed his eyes, control his own emotion, regret how he never confesses to Hyuna. Stating how much he loves her, but he just wasn’t sure about Hyuna. This was the worst ever. Being brilliant and excel in everything yet he just doesn’t know how to express his feeling to her. Facing a million of dollar deal wasn’t as difficult to convey his own feeling to this oblivion girl that he loves so much. Despite a great difference in age, he just knew that Hyuna was the one he loves so much.

The urge of wanting her to be close to himself, wanted to wrap this little girl in his strong arm, protecting from any harm and most important, making sure that any male gets the sign of this girl was taken. But hell, she’s one hell of male magnet in school, every single time, there’s someone got rejected from her.

Sighing again, “Just how will you get the hint?”. His action show so much more, but this girl just accepts with a big smile, but frown for scolding him of wasting money. Junhyung chuckled, remembering how cute Hyuna was, “Such a cute bipolar.”.

Feeling better, looking at the ring that he brought for Hyuna, the ring that symbolized his love and also to use as an alarm to anyone to get close to her. He wanted to see how Hyuna will be smiling, accepting her into his life. “I will make sure you are mine.”

6 months ago, they were just plain strangers. Never knew that he will actually fall in love with a whiny little girl which was totally out of his reach. Hyuna had been just like his stress release pill. His frown always could just be dismissed by her.

“Sir, we had arrived.” Junhyung came back to his senses, placing the ring back into his inner pocket. “To Yong Villa Hotel.” It has been a long time since he had stepped foot to Jeju. He was just here for business and now he was here for her.

He wanted to surprise Hyuna but he simply continued gazing into his phone, but what took him by surprise was the sudden phone call.

“O… Oppa….” All he heard was a crying Hyuna, making himself all panic. “Hyuna!!” His sudden outburst, making the car jerk. “Oppa…. I’m lost…….” Hyuna was sobbing through her phone. Looking at his phone, wondering if this was a prank.

“Hyuna. Slow down, and tell me where are you? How did you get lost.” Trying to contain his emotion, making a wise choice to locate Hyuna through  his phone. “Wait for me, I’m getting you.” Just before the line was cut off. Frowning, looking at his phone where Hyuna was located. “Drive me to this place, NOW.” Junhyung shouted, making his driver turn around the car.

---

 It has been 30minutes since the last called. Junhyung was hiking through the hill, locating Hyuna last location, hoping that she wasn’t wandering around. But when he was appearing at his phone, a small sobbing could be picked up.

“Hyuna? Is that you?” Following the sobbing voice, and some mumbling voice making him frowning more. Just when he spotted Hyuna, a knife was placed right on his throat. “Looking for your girlfriend.” Junhyung looked at Hyuna worried, wondering she was hurt.

“What do you want?” Junhyung asked, keeping real calm, pressing his phone in his pocket. “We only want the money. We will let both of you go once we get what we want.” The man said. Junhyung could feel the man's shaky hand, taking out his wallet to him. “Take this, and let us go.”

His friend ran to him, checking the money in Junhyung wallet. Junhyung couldn’t care less about them but make sure Hyuna will stay unharmed.

Before leaving Junhyung and Hyuna, they tied them to a pillar near the pavilion. Rather, being mad for being robbed by some strangers, this wasn’t bad at all. Hyuna was stood between Junhyung and the pillar, arms was wrapped around his waist with her wrist tied up. Junhyung wrapped around the pillar with his wrist tied up, but their body was touching one another making Hyuna blushing. Their face is just so close that they could feel one another breath.

Junhyung was trying so hard not to smile at this situation but he just couldn’t help it. He doesn’t mind being robbed again if this was how it turn out again. And he hope that help wouldn’t be here early, letting him to enjoy this little moment more.

Hyuna was looking downwards, away from Junhyung eyes and he knew how shy Hyuna was. Just then, “Hey, shooting star.” Hyuna head shoots up when Junhyung looked down, their lips meet. Hyuna eyes widen, making moving away slightly, that’s awkward. Junhyung coughed, looking away from taking that sweet lips again.

It was getting darker, and Hyuna was nodding her head against Junhyung chest making him chuckle. “Are you sleepy?” Hyuna nodded her head slightly. “Couldn’t sleep last night for being too excited.” Hyuna mumbled, making a cute yawn.

“Just sleep, I will wake you up when someone saves us.” Hyuna nodded, turning her head and rest upon his chest. Looking down, Hyuna was already sleeping, breathing slightly. Today is the best night after receiving their first kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author Note

Just as I promised, another update today. Hope you guys love how the story flow. Passing on a hint, this plot wasn’t going to be fluffy and cute as always but other negative emotion will get involved too. So stay with me and wait for my next update.

Thanks and continue loving HYUNA JUHYUNG AND MOST IMPORTANT JUNAH……..

(¯`v´¯) 
`·.¸.·´ 
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨) 
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯`♥

01032015