Bachelor Party

Marriage Recipe

Junhyung friends have opened up a bachelor party for him. But then, Junhyung wasn’t excited at all. As he knew that his friends going to give him some lecture or even ask some strip dancers which he don’t really appreciate that. And he did tell his friend that he’s not going to drink and get drunk and strictly no other woman but just them.

And today they were simply falling around in the VIP room with totally no other woman being all seductive. Well, when Junhyung arrive, there are indeed few ladies wearing ily but what Junhyung saw just make him disgust. Just one glare from him, every lady was pushed to exit the room.

Junhyung was a great friend, but he was a total fun wrecker when come to woman. No, he wasn’t gay, but he simply doesn’t like women throwing themselves to man for just lusts. He just belongs to a faithful type of guys that only sleep with someone he’s in love with. But his friends just never get to understand that. Junhyung’s attractive and rich yet he just don’t make use his charm to sleep around.

Merely coming to Hyuna, she was totally the opposite of Junhyung’s type, but even so he falls deep in love with Hyuna. Junhyung past girlfriend usually matures, independent and business type of woman, which Hyuna doesn’t have.

However, the charm of Hyuna being innocent and pure. The appeal of her being simple. The charm that she, Kim Hyuna, being her, herself, was what Junhyung love the most.  Everything about her just so beautiful for him and he just totally attracted to her.

Nonetheless, he never likes to introduce Hyuna to his friends or any other male companion. The way they first saw Hyuna was like they are a wolf wants a piece of her. Well, this was what Junhyung saw. And he has to make sure Hyuna stick to him like some glue not letting her wandering round.

And yeah, Junhyung is possession when come to Hyuna (I did mention previous chapter) and he got jealous very easily. But this is the way that shows how much Hyuna meant to him, how much he love Hyuna. But sometime Hyuna felt tied up from Junhyung possession. She’s still doing her degree and having male friends are common and she likes going out with her friends whenever they are free from their exam or assignment. But whenever there is a gathering, Junhyung will either tag along or never allow her to go if there is other male friends around.

Comparing with Hyuna and Junhyung, both have totally different in everything. Compare with life, personality and even their hobbies, sometimes people around them will wonder how they actually put across and still able to keep their relationship.

Hyuna was a more carefree childlike girl that whine and talks a lot. She doesn’t like to keep thing to herself and she always shares with people she’s close with. She’s more an oblivion girl. She loves walking around, going to shops that sell unique items. Hyuna like to go for a morning run. She liked handmade gift than an expensive gift. Once Hyuna told Junhyung that the price of the gift wasn’t what matter, but the time and thought that put into the gift. At first Junhyung don’t understand what the meaning of that until he received the very first gift from Hyuna, a knitted sweater that made by her.

However, Junhyung wasn’t how Hyuna was. You can’t expect him to handmade something for Hyuna. It will always turn out horrible. He attempted to cook for Hyuna but the food burned. He attempted to bake some cookies, it tastes like . He attempted to knit scarf, but the scarf turns out be in a ball. Since then, Junhyung gave up. This is the most humiliation he ever met. But to Hyuna, she found this to be cute.

Junhyung has a life that everything is easily geared up for him. And he’s one hell genius that he always the top of everything. He’s a perfectionist that he expects others to be the same and never allow mistake. He listens to only classical music and only read newspaper. He hates running, but loves swimming. Junhyung was more a quiet character and very observant. He doesn’t like going places, that filled with people and noises.

“Are you prepared to live with your Hyuna?” His friends, Hongki asked. “More than that.” Junhyung chuckled, remembering how he had changed his room just to meet Hyuna taste. Though, his friends don’t understand what the hell he was thinking, but they are happy for him. Junhyung changed since the time Junhyung got Hyuna being his girlfriend. He wasn’t as arrogant as before. He smiles a lot than before.

“Though, this is still unbelievable, but for Hyuna and Junhyung.” His friends raised their glasses to Junhyung.

 

 

Author Note

It had been a long time since my last update. I know this chapter is short but I still hope you guys will enjoy it. I can’t promise to update regularly but I will try. So do stay tuned and comment about how you think. They are starting to put down their marriage life and things might start to commute.

27/04/2014