Will you marry me?

Marriage Recipe

“Kim Hyuna, are you willing to marry me?” Junhyung was on one knee with a ring on his hand, proposing to his 1.5years girlfriend. Yong Junhyung, a well-known successful businessman on one of his knees for the girl he wanted to spend his rest of time with. The girl that bright his days up, wanting to protect her and be with her together.

She cracks a smile with tears of happiness rolled off from her eyes. “Yes, I will.” Junhyung putted on the ring to her ring finger and pulled her into a deep kiss. “You even cry because of this.” He teased, having his arm around her waist. “Because I’m happy.” She sniffed away her tears.

Their first meeting wasn’t a pleasant one when she, Kim Hyuna, a clumsy young woman poured her cold chocolate onto him, Yong Junhyung, the arrogant man. He was so cocky that when Hyuna was trying to clean him up, and he just told her to take her dirty hand away from him. Despite she was a cheerful girl, this anger her so much that she busted out crying on the spot. The strangers were looking at them, giving a displeased look at Junhyung for making a girl crying like that.

“Y—yah.” Junhyung was actually taken back by her sudden crying. He, a grown up man, making a little girl crying desperately, didn’t know how he should handle her. Her crying never stop, and he was standing there in a deprived state. He pulled her away from the street to a nearby park. He held her hand and she cries, still following behind with him.

“Y—yah. How old are you crying like this?” Junhyung stopped at the park with no one nearby them. Hyuna stopped crying, with her puffy and tearing eyes looking at Junhyung. “Y—yah.” Junhyung stuttered. “D—Don’t use that eye of yours looking at me like that.” Junhyung turned away. “So cute.” Junhyung thought.

Hyuna started to make her lips into a line, showing a sign of her going to cry again. Instantly, Junhyung caught the sign of that and squatted in front of her, using his thumb to wipe her tears. “Fine, I’m sorry.” Junhyung apologized and this made Hyuna smiled. “I’m sorry too.” Hyuna pulled out wet tissue and cleaned Junhyung jacket suit but she started frowning. She was so focused on the cleaning that she never noticed Junhyung was staring at her.

“I’m sorry. I will pay you for the mess I made.” Hyuna looked up. “Uhm.. No, is fine. It was my fault too.” Junhyung moved his stares away before he got caught by Hyuna. “How about you come to my house, I will wash it for you?” Hyuna suggested. “I stayed nearby here.” Hyuna continued. “Let’s go.” Hyuna cheered without waiting for Junhyung saying anything.

“Halmoni, I’m home” Hyuna shouted. “Oh, Hyuna-ah. Who is this?” Hyuna grandma walked out of a room. “Annyeong-hasimnikka. Je ireum-eun Yong Junhyung imnida.” Junhyung bowed politely and introduced himself to Hyuna grandma.

Hyuna insisted to help Junhyung to wash the stain on his jacket. While Hyuna was washing his clothes, Junhyung and Hyuna grandma was holding some small talk. Just like Hyuna, Hyuna grandma was a cheerful and friendly halmoni. She even talked about Hyuna embarrassing past that Hyuna kept whinny from the outside with her grandma and Junhyung kept chuckling.

Hyuna grandma insisted Junhyung to stay over for dinner. Junhyung was having fun looking at Hyuna and Hyuna grandma. Despite them being lower wages family, they could always laugh and smile through the cooking. He came from a wealthy family since born that he never experience of any hardship. But never understand that working hard for someone that was important to you could make you smile.

Junhyung enjoy the dinner at Hyuna house. He did have a great family that everything had planned for him without him worrying anything. He has a great father and mother along with his elder sister, but because he was an heir of his father's company, he grew to mature himself that rarely smile or laugh in his content. His life was dull and yes, he did admit after he saw how Hyuna and her grandma was smiling all the way. Their smile, their laugh were from the bottom of their heart and not being all fake to hide their true motive.

Being simple could be happy or even happier than anyone just like how Hyuna and her grandma was. Hyuna was totally opposite of Junhyung in everything, yet this is what he got attracted by Hyuna. She laughed for nothing, cry when angry, pouting, giving her puppy eyes when she plead for forgiveness. Every single expression made by her, giving Junhyung more than just a smile.  

 

 

 

 

Author Note

With just 1.5 year relationship they have, do you think their marriage life will run smoothly? With both their s, coming from different family backgrounds, how will their marriage life turn into? Will they have a happy ending or a no ending love?

This is just a short chapter for about their past. I will start to move in their marriage life when drama will eventually move in. Do stay tuned for my next update.

17/01/2014