Private Lesson #4 - The Prince

Lessons to Teach (A B1A4 Fanfic!)

-Wednesday-

After being treated like a princess yesterday, I felt pretty good. The five treated me to dinner, I was in bed most of the time, and we even had an extra lesson! Then they made me sleep early. Of course I fought with that part...I needed to grade my student's papers. If I didn't then they would wonder...

"Ssam? You haven't written down the answer to you're question since no one could answer it." The sound of Bon-Hwa's voice broke my thoughts.

"Oh, right. Sorry students. The answer is..." I write down the answer of the question from their last homework. Everyone nodded, some not doing anything while other's erasing what they had before and putting in what I had written.

"Ssam, I don't understand why my answer isn't right." Bon-Hwa said. How weird. Of all times he would ask for correction, it's now. Maybe his parents are making him due to his barely passing grade on the last test.

"Let me see your answer." I took his paper, his chicken scratch handwriting almost impossible to read. I point at his verb usage, telling him its wrong. He put on a pouty face, but changed his answer in the red pen that I had passed out before we started doing this. A few of the girls giggled, In-Su putting on a smirk. I wanted to laugh as well, but unfortunately it would be rude if I did that. I leaned in a little closer to him so that no one would be able to hear what I said next.

'Say, Bon-Hwa...are you doing this just to raise your grade in this class?" His reaction was priceless. Bon-Hwa sighed, and nodded yes.

"My parent's will kill me if I don't." He replied back in a normal volume. I called it!!!

"Ding!!!!!" The bell ring's, signaling the last period of the day for students, and another private lesson for me. Some of the kids stayed a little longer in my room than usual. I look out the door to see which idol I would see today.

And there he was. He saw me peep out my doorway, smiling and waving hi. I did the same thing in reply, waiting for him to get close enough for conversation.

"Good Afternoon to you Rei Noona." Jung Jin Young greeted. The leader of B1A4. Being tall and handsome were his best assets. He sported a white v-neck t-shirt, pairing it with jeans, converse, and an ped sweatshirt, it's bright logo stitched in the back. He stepped into the classroom, putting down his essentials for the time he was going to spend here. I saw the girls in the back start walking up to him out of the corner of my eye. They greeted him with lots of flattery and little notebooks with other signatures already inside. Jinyoung gladly took them and signed the books with all smiles. Soon my student's left with lots of squeals and more.

"Quite the fan's you have there. Only a few people waited for Baro and Gongchan...Anyway, that doesn't really matter. Let's get started Jinyoung." He nodded, bringing out his homework. His answers were written in fine handwriting. I turned the paper around so I could read it, examining his answers with care.

"You have the right words and tenses, but it's in the korean order. This is a mistake that a number of my student's have made, along with Baro and Sandeul. Therefore, don't feel bad." I circled the verbs, drawing an arrow to the space where they should be.

"Ohhh!! I understand now." He erased his answers, fixing them how they should be. Once he looked up at me so I could see it, I nodded. It was now correct.

"Very good. Do you have any questions before we start?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour had already passed with ease. Teaching Jinyoung was like riding a bike! He filled out a good number of pages in his notebook, and we were almost done with the unit. I was sure he will do well with the unit the day after tomorrow. Once we went the the interview of all he's learned (which he did well on) he looked around my classroom as if only a few minutes had gone by.

"What's next Rei Noona?" Jinyoung asked excitingly, sitting up more in his seat. I laughed. He felt the same thing.

"Were actually done Jinyoung. Isn't that crazy?" His eyes widened, as he looked at the time. This was when his eyes widened. "Well, we actually have a little bit of time left...do you want to talk or anything?" I waited patiently for his reply.

"I don't want to leave yet." I raised an eyebrow at his statement.

"W-What do you mean Jinyoung?" He shook his head.

"No...it's stupid."

"Nothing is stupid." The leader shrunk in his seat like a little child.

"Well, a little while ago, the dentist's checked my teeth...and they said I had to get my wisdom teeth out. I have to do that today." He shivered at his last sentence. Huh, I remember my student's having to do that once. I overheard their friend saying that they were there the whole time.

"Is there anything I could do to help you?"

"Come with me." He gasped at his immediate answer. "Y-You don't have to if you don't want to!! I just...am scared." He left my gaze, blushing a little.

"If that's what you would like, sure. I have time, and I don't mind either." His face brightened up at my reply.

"Really?"

"Yes, really." He smiled, getting a text from the secretary. "I'm leaving now. You can just follow Noona's car." He picked up his stuff, me doing the same as I went to support Jinyoung's surgery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jinyoung?" I saw his eyes flutter, me coming over and giving him a little shove. The doctor told me that once he was awake, not to let him go back to sleep. He looked at me with dull eyes for a moment, not realizing who it was. Now that I think about it, I heard that getting your wisdom teeth pulled out was quite the experience. I looked at the secretary for support.

"You should get your phone out and take a video. This is going to be hilarious." She giggled even though it hadn't even started.

"When did you get here???" Jinyoung's voice was slurred, as his eyes slowly looked around the room. Soon Shinwoo and the rest of the member's came in. Shinwoo looked at me in suprise that I was here.

"Shinwoo Oppa..." Jinyoung managed to mumble out from his mouth.

"We all came to help you Jinyoung." Shinwoo smirked, hiding a giggle. Once everyone entered, there was a few minutes of silence.

"YOU!!" He pointed at Baro as if he was angry, but then softened his face. "You look....like Baro." He lowered his arm, now exhausted from all the strength he put into that. Baro burst into laughter.

"How long is he going to be like this?" Gongchan asked the doctor paying much attention to his work. He held up 10 fingers.

"I can't feel my face..." Jinyoung touched his face like it was the last thing on earth. His hands then reached his hair. Jinyoung felt it with wonder in his eyes. "I have hair..." He started, sitting up a little. "My hair makes me a princess!" This was when I along with the other's lost our composure, laughing extremely hard. "Hey!" We stopped and looked at him, smiles on our face.

"You don't...make fun of my princessness...." Is princessness even a word? I saw the other members hold in their chuckles, while I let it out from time to time.

"Jinyoung, d-do you want a-anything to drink?" Sandeul held in his laughter.

"I want....a milkshake..." Sandeul nodded. "But make sure....it's blue."

"Ok. Anything else?"

"And it has to taste like...blue." Sandeul turned around, laughing so hard that he was crying. "Guys...my face is numb..."

"We know Jinyoung. It's gonna be like that for hours." His mouth dropped open, then he checked the time, looking at his watch very goofily. He turned around, locking eyes with Gongchan.

"When did you get here????" Gongchan put his hand over his mouth, tears about to stream down his face.

"Jinyoung, do you remember anything before you fell asleep?"

"I fell asleep?" He turned around. "Nah, I don't remember that one." He sounded like a little kid. As I tried to hold my laughter, the doctor swung around his seat, two little plastic packages in his hand.

"Do you want to see you're teeth Jinyoung?"

"You took them out already?" His eyes widened, mouth dropping open. "When??"

"When you were asleep."

"I was asleep??" Jinyoung put a hand to his head, turning his head as if he was searching for something. The doctor laid his teeth on his lap, Jinyoung picking it up. He looked at each pack closely, examining each and every groove from his teeth. The doctor went over to the secretary with some type of contraption in his hand, showing her how to put something on Jinyoung's head.

"Look guys! It's my teeth!" The doctor then put the invention on his head, inserting icepacks on each side. He had him open his mouth, sticking gauze on each side of his cheeks. He tried to hand him a mirror.

"Nah nah, I got one." He slid his hand in his pocket, bringout a tiny round mirror for himself. He looked at himself fascinatingly.

"I...am beautiful." The other members roared in laughter. Jinyoung touched his face lovingly.

"May we take him home now?" The doctor nodded.

"Just make sure that he doesn't take that off for a little bit. He also might cry a little bit. If you don't have any tissues in your car, I can give you some." The secretary waved him off, getting Jinyoung to stand up. She tried to hold his hand, but he slapped it.

"I wanna hold Rei Noona's and Shinwoo Oppa's hand!" He started crying for no apparent reason. Shinwoo held out a hand, Jinyoung taking it. He grabbed my hand without my consent, but I let him due to the many drugs he was on at the moment. We started walking to the exit, him crying as he had to go into the secretaries car.

"I wanna stay with Rei Noona!" He started crying again. She tried to give him a tissue, but he wouldn't take it. She then handed the soft paper to me.

"He'll take it if it's from you." I nodded, offering it to him. He looked at me with puppy eyes, delicately grabbing the tissue and wiping his tears.

"We're going to the same place...can I ride with Rei Noona?" The secretary sighed, giving a weak nod yes. Jinyoung's face lightened up, now running over to my car.

"Jinyoung! Be careful please!" I quickly follow him.

Man, this was going to be one hell of a ride back to my apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I am leaving it to you to imagine the car ride. I'm sorry I didn't upload this as fast as I should of. You can blame how I have to have midterms.

If you don't understand why Jinyoung is acting weird, they give you some pretty hardcore drugs when you get your wisdom teeth pulled out.

I don't actually know if Jinyoung has had his wisdom teeth taken out. I just wanted to make a funny scene.