Not What I Thought

Lessons to Teach (A B1A4 Fanfic!)

-The Day After Tomorrow-

I twiddled my thumbs when looking at the clock impatiently. It was 15 minutes till B1A4 walked through my classroom seats and sat down in my desks to learn from me. Out of the corner of my eye Bon-Hwa turning in his quiz paper. I hated how it had to be so quiet. Hearing everyone's whispers even though they didn't think I did. Of course they noticed my behavior. I knew they would.

"Maybe she is concerned on how Hwa would do on the test." One gossiped to the other.

"No, he already turned it in! If ssam was worried about that, she would of picked it up and already looked at it."

"I got it guys! She's acting this way because she has a big date after this period." I checked the time again. What was 15 minutes turned into 11. I was irritated that time was going so slowly, seeing In-Su walk up and shyly put down his paper on my desk.. Then I turned to my class so I could look in anyone else had anything.

That's when I heard some screaming from the halls.

Some of the classmates stood up, but I instantly motioned for them to take their seats. Getting out of my own chair, I opened my door to see what had went on.

That's when I saw them.

5 men, walking down the corridor, too old to be going to school. Some girls were at their lockers, so I'm guessing that they knew who they were. Sometimes they'd stop to greet the girl's and sign whatever they had handy. Behind the five, 2 guards followed them, probably just in case there was a horde of people.

"W-What's out there ssam?" One of the students stuttered.

"H...Have any of you heard of the band B1A4?" I heard a few squeals from my class. I'll take that as a yes.

"You can meet them if you'd like." I trailed off at my last words. I saw a woman hurriedly catch up to them, telling something that was inaudible to me. The secretary saw me, and quickly came up, shaking my hand. I propped my door open so it would stay that way.

"Good afternoon Miss Soo! It's very nice to see you."

"Nice to see you too. So, these are the five?" She nodded. I looked back in my room. All my students stared back at me in a perplexed way.

"I...I still have a class. They're all done with their test though." I explained.

"I know. I wanted the boys to see how you teach." I took a step back, not sure how I would perform infront of them.

"Noona*...I told you coming early was a bad idea!" One of them said. I look at the time again. 10 minutes. I bet they could get enough of how I teach with that. I swung my body to look at my students.

"We're starting our next lesson." I tell them. They all look confused, especially why I would start the next unit right away. I motion for the other five to come in. One by one each lean against my wall. One of my student's jaw drops, but she immediately picks it up. I saw another look away, a blush creeping upon her face as she recognizes who's in the room.

"Please introduce yourselves." My voice sounded robotic, and my arms were stiff. Each one of my students did as I asked. Name then year. Some of the girls stuttered to quite an extent.

"And last of all I am Rei Hyung Soo." I bow a little bit.

"Now, you five please introduce yourselves. The one in the middle started.

"My name is Jung Jin Young, but most know me just as Jinyoung." He motioned for the one to the right of him to go next.

"My name is Gong Chan Shik, and I'm known as Gongchan." He looked at the last in line. He sighed.

"My name is Lee Jung Hwan, but mostly called Sandeul." This one looked at who was first.

"My name is Shin Dong Woo, and most of the time I'm called Shinwoo." The last one hoped he would remain unnoticed.

"My name is Cha Sun Woo, but I'm known as Baro." A silence entered the room.

"Ok students! We are going to start our next unit. Our first lesson is in this unit is comparing unlike things." I saw the student's look at eachother, the five staring at me intently. I wrote something on the board.

"First, a noun." I write Bon-Hwa's name on the board. This caught his attention. I write In-Su's name next to it.

"Who studies more? Bon-Hwa or In-Su?" I heard giggles from everyone.

"I'll take this example. This is the structure." I explain, writing in english "In-Su is more studious than Bon-Hwa." I look at everyone to see if they're all listening. Before I knew it, I totally forgot about who was watching. I love teaching for a reason.

"Now...Cho-Hee! Help me with this next one. I write to other names on the board, than a verb.

"Who is prettier? Ae-Cha or Hyo-Sonn?" The two girls looked at eachother, pretending to fight.

"Don't be hurt by who she chooses ladies." They both laughed at my answer. Thankfully, she put the sentence together right. I heard the bell ring.

"Don't forget to study this guys! I'm going to give you a stricter participation grade tomorrow!" The rest of them file out from my classroom. I stare at the five who stayed. They all looked dumbfounded at what I had just done.

"Well, don't just stand there. Why don't you take a seat?" My hand motions to the first row in the front. All five of them sat down in one of them.

"First, I'll go over the rules. If you have any questions, please leave them for the end." I walked around while saying this.

"Rule one. Just because you're just about the same age as me does not mean I will treat you like that. This also goes the other way around for you." I look at each of their faces, trying to remember who is who.

"Rule two. Do not call me ssam like my students do. You may call me Rei, or Rei Hyung, or even Rei Noona...unless you're older than 23. I will at least give you that."

"And last of all, DO NOT, and I mean Do not..talk over me. I hate it when people do that. Hate it." I look at the secretary.

"How long are we going?"

"About an hour, and more if they would like." I nodded, giving each of them a folder to keep all of papers in. Each had a packet with their name on it, along with a notebook and a few already sharpened pencils (along with a pen if they preferred) to take notes.."

"Hyung**, look! it has our names on it, along with the band name!" Sandeul happily noticed, talking to Shinwoo.

"Alright guys, let's get started. Today we start Unit one, lesson one. You will have a test every Friday, except for today." I place a few papers infront of them. "Today's lesson is called Hello, How are you?"

"Oh. I know what that means." Gongchan says. I smile at him. How cute.

"Good for you Gongchan." I continue with my lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok guys, it's been an hour. Do you still want to keep going? I won't be offended if you say no." I was in the zone, but I knew that they were boys. They probably were constantly being lead to places and meeting different people that they forget the next day. Therefore, if I were on their side, I would like some sleep.

"It's alright Rei Noona. I would like a break though." Shinwoo explained. His paper was full of organized notes and he filled out the questions on the first paper. What a hard worker!

"Hyung**! What are you doing?! No offense Rei Noona but I'm really tired." Sandeul sighs out of him. If one of the members didn't agree, than I don't any of them could.

"Come on Sandeul! For our American fans!" Jinyoung suggested. He seemed to be the leader of the group.

"It's alright Jinyoung. We got four weeks to do this. And if it doesn't work out, than I can just be you're translator."

"If she can be our translator, why are we doing this in the first place?" Baro asked. The secretary glared at him. But, he was right. I would rather just do that then go through four painstaking weeks of this. No offense, but Baro wasn't paying as much attention as he should, Sandeul's drawing a bunny on the corner of his paper...Shinwoo was answering all the questions and leaving none for the others, and Jinyoung even though the leader was doing nothing to stop it! I expected to much of them.

"Please do the next five questions on the page as homework. If you have any questions you may come to me tomorrow for help." They pack up their things and leave with their notebooks and folders. The secretary tells them to wait outside.

"I'm sorry that Baro said that."

"It's fine. Now, they have lots to do, yes?"

"R-Right." She exits the room and hurries them out of the school. I sigh. This is gonna be hell if they keep that act up. Before I left, I wrote their homework on the board under the rest of my classes.

"B1A4: Answer the 5 questions." I looked at it approvingly.

Hopefully they'll answer those questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's the second Chapter. Wow...I didn't know I'd get that done too! I might work on Chapter 3 tomorrow...I don't know. Well, I'll see you guys in the next one!

*Noona - How to address someone older than you if you are a boy and the person older is a girl.

**Hyung - How to address someone older than you if you are a boy and the person older is a boy.