Private Lesson #3 - The Cute Boy

Lessons to Teach (A B1A4 Fanfic!)

-Tuesday-

My eyelids kept closing during my 7th period today. I stayed up last night creating my second week course for my five private students. I knew it was a bit early but I wanted to get it done. If I'm going to give homework from today through all week, and by giving homework all week...it applied to all my periods.

"Alright everyone, the bells going to ring soon...so I'm going to give you you're homework." Everyone groaned as an answer. "Please fill out this sheet for practice." The bell rung for the next period. "Don't forget to do it!!!" I yell out to them, sighing as I slump into my chair. I take out my next lesson plans for the next member, whoever it might be.

"Just...please don't let it be Sandeul...just, not today..." I saw a face appear at the door. Thank god.

"Hello Rei Noona. It's nice to see you again."

Gong Chan Shik, but really it's just Gongchan. His awkward smile was what made his face. Wearing a white hoodie to cover whatever was under, he also wore some dark colored jeans and flat converse.

"Good afternoon Gongchan! It's nice to see you too. Come in, come in." I made a gesture for him to sit down. He placed his folder and notebooks on his desk, looking ready to learn.

"So, Gongchan...did you do you're homework?" He nodded. This totally brightens up my day.

"Great. Would you like to go over it?" He looked uncertain about my next question, but opened up his folder and the papers with his five answers. I picked it up and took a look at it.

"Other than a few small mistakes, you did very well Gongchan." I took my red pen and circled all the little things. It was ok to make mistakes if you didn't know about them after all. "You have the basics Gongchan, but it seems you have trouble with sticking in the right word on who is talking. These are question's all about YOU. So therefore, everything you use to start a sentence with the questions should be 'I'." He nodded, writing this down in his notebook. "Also, unlike verbs in Korean, you must alway's put write down who is doing the action in verbs. I read, they read, you read. Without it, you do not know who is speaking. Do you understand?" He nodded.

"Wow, you're such a good teacher Rei Noona!" He was so happy to be here. I felt as if all my troubles were going away. Gongchan made me feel so much at peace.

"Thank you Gongchan. Now, let's start."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were almost done with our lesson. Gongchan was moving forward extremely quickly. We were almost done!

"Ok Gongchan, tell me one thing you learned today."

"I learned all the mistakes I made, and fixed them."

"And what will you do before you see me Friday?" Now at the end of the lesson, I could feel the heaviness in my eyelids. Teaching Gongchan was fun and great, but I still was tired.

"I will study!" I took a sudden step forward. I was hoping Gongchan wouldn't notice. "Rei Noona? Are you ok?" I nodded, blinking a few times. My weariness only got worse.

"One more question Gong...chan..." My words became slurred, as I leaned forward onto his desk. He panicked, standing up and briskly walking up to me.

That's when I don't remember much anymore.

~Gongchan's POV~ (POV = Point OView, for anyone that doesn't know)

I caught her just as she was about to fall to the floor. Heh, this was like when Jinyoung pulled that fake on MTV Match Up.

Except this wasn't fake.

"R-Rei Noona?!" I yelled to her, even though she was right there in my arms. Secretary wasn't here...no one was here to help actually. It was after hours.

"Please wake up Rei Noona..." She was just lying there in my arms. I picked her up bridal style, going slowly to her desk for any cellular device.

"Her phone! But...I have no free hands..." I sighed, quickly grabbing the phone while keeping her near me, all in one fell swoop. Shakily, I put punch in the numbers of my secretaries number, putting her on speaker.

"Yaboseyo?" The sound of the voice was so wonderful right now.

"Noona, Rei Noona passed out on me."

"Mwuh?! I was already on my way to pick you up, so I'll be there soon."

"Thank you Noona." She hung up as I put the phone back on her desk. My legs were tired of standing, so I sat down in Rei Noona's seat.

"I hope you'll be ok Rei Noona." Of course, I wasn't expecting an answer back. I held her in my arms, looking at her face worriedly. She looked very peaceful though. Her small, but cute face....her slim and dainty figure.... Ah, Gongchan, what are you thinking! I mentally slapped myself.

"You shouldn't think such thoughts." I muttered to myself. A knock at the door broke the silence in the room. I turned to where I heard it, Noona not able to open the door because it locked automatically. I reposition her and walk up to the door, sucessfully opening the door with one of my fingers.

"Her car key's are in the second desk drawer. I'm going to drive my car while you drive her's." My secretary grab's the her key's and phone, about to hand them to me. But again, I had no hands.

"You can put her phone in my pocket and her key's...in my mouth." I saw her disgusted face, but she knew that there was no other choice. I opened my mouth as she put the key ring piece close to it. I held it in my teeth.

"Wur  (where) aer we gering (going)?" I felt like a baby teething.

"Back to her house. She just passed out, right? We can handle this." She starts walking off, me following. We exit the doors of the building, going into the parking lot.

"Her car is the one right next to mine." She takes the key's from my mouth, wiping some of the spit with her sleeve. Opening the door, she unlocks the rest of them, opening the passenger door for me.

"Be sure to get her in a position so that she won't fall." I nodded, lying her down in the back of the car, taking off my hoodie so that she had support for her head. I closed the door, opening the driver's door and sliding in. Putting the key into the ignition (HAHAHA DO YOU GET IT GUYS? Ignition? Okey nevermind that was really lame.) and giving Noona the ok to drive off first. She nodded, starting up her car and backing up to go out into the road. I did the same, following all the way to her house. I park Rei Noona's car in the parking lot for the other tenants, the weather now raining. Lifting her up, I cover her a little bit with my hoodie so that she wouldn't get wet. I take the key's from her car and close the door, locking the rest with the remote she has. After going through the many key's she had, we finally opened the door to her house. Noona entered first, opening the door for what was most likely the bedroom. I layed her down on her bed.

"Do you think she's going to be ok?"

"Of course she will be." She checked the time. "I'm sorry Gongchan, Sandeul has his voice lesson's to go to, and he doesn't have a car to go to for it." She walks to the door, opening it, but turning back to say one more thing. "Please do something nice for Rei Hyung." She leaves the vicinity. Now I'm all alone in Rei Noona's house. I look around, noticing that the place was a little disorganized.

"Hmm..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eom ma ya!!!*" I jolted myself awake, frantically looking around for Gongchan. I had just left him in the classroom all by himself. But...I'm in my bedroom.

"W-What?" I stand up, looking at the time. It's almost dinner. I smelled something really nice cooking.

Wait a minute...who else is in my house?! I run to the kitchen, seeing Gongchan making something with prawns.

"Ah, Rei Noona...you're awake. I'm so happy." He had one of my aprons on.

"G-Gongchan...what happened?"

"You passed out when we were almost done with our lesson. The doctor we called to see what was going on said that you haven't had much sleep in the last few days. You can just go back to sleep. The rest of us are here to help you."

"But...why?"

"You're helping us right now, I want to return the favor." I heard a knock on the door. I watched as Gongchan left his cooking food to see who was ther for me."

"Channie! Is Rei Noona ok?" The rest of them filed in, seeing me.

The rest of the day, I was treated like a cripple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much time to write something here, so I'll just say the important stuff. This was a little longer than usual, wasn't it? I hope that the next chapter will be up soon!

*Eom ma ya! - Oh my god!