Private Lesson #2 - The Energetic One

Lessons to Teach (A B1A4 Fanfic!)

-Monday-

"Ssam? Is B1A4 going to come in again like last week?" One of the girls ask. I gestured a no.

"Then how come their homework is listed under the rest of our classes?" Another jumped in.

"Because they only come on Friday's." I sighed. It is probably necessary to notify my seventh period whats going on, due to the fact that they were the one's that actually saw them come into my classroom.

"I guess I should tell you about this." I continued. "Class, I am teaching the group B1A4 for a concert they are going to have in the U.S. next month. Each day, one of them will come in to my room 8th period for private lesson's, except Friday, where they all will be here. The final member see's me on Saturday, cause there are five of them and only four day's availible during the school week. Now that you know my situation for the time, let us continue with the lesson." I heard a knock at the door. Wow, I guess I really lost track of time.  I Completely forgot the bells were broken today. I open the door, to have a black haired man bow to me.

"Good afternoon Rei Noona." Cha Sun Woo, or Baro for short. From what I got from him on Friday, he was extremely blunt. Wearing a leather ped jacket, some skinny jeans (Which I thought were a little on the queer side...) and t-shirt with a logo I didn't recognize. He paired this with you're regular sneakers, and a hat.

"I forgot the bells weren't working today students. You are dismissed." My students grabbed their thing's, but I noticed Cho-Hee doing something else. She grabbed the nearest paper and pen, walking up to Baro.

"C-C-Can you..." She managed to stutter out of her lips. He noticed the gesture, taking the paper and signing his name on it, adding a few hearts and a nice message. She bowed deeply. "K-Kang-sangmida!*" She quickly left the room, her face completely red.

"Do you have you're thing's Baro?" He nodded. Placing his folder and notebook on the desk he was sitting at last week.

"Jwesong-ham-mida.**" He bows again. I tilt my head, becoming more questionable by the second.

"What for?" He looks at me like I was crazy.

"You don't remember? I insulted you last time I was here." Ohhhhh. That. Wow, I didn't think he'd apologize.

"Is the secretary making you do this?" He shook his head no. He better not be lying.

"Ok...Baro, I'm very happy that you had the guts to apologize without anyone telling you. Thank you for that. Second, It's ok. you were right. I would rather be your translator than having to teach you english. But I don't have the choice do I? Therefore, to make this as quick and painless as possible...please bear with my lessons, study so we can easily move on, and do my homework. Is that alright?" He nods.

"Now Baro, did you do your homework?"

"I didn't understand any of it." I sighed a little bit.

This was going to be a little harder than I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok Baro, we're on question five now. Do you know what it says?"

"A little bit..." The idol pointed at the words he didn't know.

"Ok, so this says 'What do you like to do?'" He looked up at me, begging for help.

"Baro, we went over this in class. didn't you study?" He shook his head, weakly saying no.

"Did you at least write down the verbs I had on the board last Friday?" He opened up his notebook. There they were. At least he did something.

"Ok, what do you think the word 'what' means?" Baro searched his notes for an answer.

"Mwuh?" I nodded.

"And the phrase, 'to do'?"

"Hada?***" Yes! He was finally getting it!

"Now put it all together Baro." He scratched his head, switching his views from me, to his paper. Tapping his pencil on the desk, he started writing.

"There." He put his writing utencil down. I picked up the paper, examining his answers.

"I like rapping and dancing." I didn't even teach him the word rap. "Very good Baro!" I mark it with an A, probably knowing that's what he was used to when he went to University. I was so happy that he understood what I was talking about now.

"Alright Baro, we can go on to the next lesson!"

"W-Wait, Rei Noona?" I looked at him.

"Where is the bathroom here?" I don't know why...but when he asked that, he sounded extremely cute! I almost laughed at his cuteness, but supressed it. That would probably insult him.

"When you exit my classroom, take a left, and go down to the end of the hallway to the last door. It should be there." He thanked me, standing up and walking out of my classroom.

"Wow...I thought that this was going to be my nightmare...but now, it's not going to be that bad! If I can make Baro understand it..then I bet I can do the same for the rest! Well...I'm just really worried about...gah nevermind, that won't happen. I can't let that happen." I blushed at the fact that I thought about that.

"I guess I should go to the bathroom too." As I was about to open the door, an unknowing Baro got to it first, opening the door and smacking me in the face. I wobble backward, the force making my vision blurry.

"Ah, Rei Noona!" Right when I was going to bump into my desk, Baro grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close.

And for some reason, we just...stayed like this. I could hear his heartbeat pounding from embarrasment and nervousness. A new color enveloped my face.

"B-Baro?" I finally broke the silence. He didn't seem to notice. I uncertainly said his name again.

"A-A-Ah...Rei Noona." He let go, the blush he was gaining becoming darker. "I'm so sorry...I just, didn't want you to bump into you're desk and get more hurt." He looked away from my eyes taking care of his essentials for my class.

"Don't forget to study Baro." I turned my back to him, saying this before he left. Even though I couldn't see him, I know that he nodded, my door closing with a big thump. The sound ringed through my classroom. As I packed up my things, there was one thing my mind wanted to know.

"Did he do that on purpose?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, this is not a Baro love story. BUT, it can be at the end of this fanfic. You just have to choose the right ending. (Yes, I plan to make 5 different endings.) But anyway, I'm just gonna go...and work on the next chapter. (Though I really should be studying DX)

*Kangsang-mida - Thank you.

** Jwesong-ham-mida - I'm sorry.

*** Hada - the verb 'to do'