Switch Your Bias

Thinking of You : One Shot Requests

Written For: exosuho1004
Partner: EXO's Suho
Inspirational Song: Lucky and I Like You by EXO
((A/N: I'm so sorry for the delay. I hope you still enjoy this oneshot <3))


I had been looking forward to the EXO concert since I got my tickets. I had been fortunate enough to be part of selected 5 fans to get a backstage pass. How crazy was that? I could see Chen, Kim Jongdae, up close before the concert. The fangirl inside me was excited and nervous. What if he didn't smile at me when I made my greeting. Or would he notice another girl? But, I put those negative thoughts aside as we got ushered into the backstage area.

 
We were introduced as the lucky fans to the guys and we greeted each other. "My name is Lee Eunhye." I bowed to them. 
 
The whole time my eyes searched for Jongdae. The guys were cheerful and friendly as they came over to talk to us. "Who is your bias?" Sehun asked us. One by one, we named our biases. Then it was my turn and I averted my eyes. "Kim Jongdae." I said. "Mwoh? What did you say?" Chanyeol asked. "Chen!" I said louder this time and I unconsciously met Jongdae's eyes. He smiled at me. 
 
"I love you too." he said and I blinked at him feeling my cheeks grow warm. "Eyyyyy, hyung. Don't be like that." Sehun elbowed him. "You went and got her all flustered." Chanyeol chuckled. "Why don't you serenade her?" Baekhyun suggested and Chen took a step closer to me. My eyes widened and I wanted to take a step back but my body wouldn't move. He gently took my hand in his and met my eyes. 
 

Then he started to sing Lucky and I was stunned at how beautiful his voice sounded with just a soft version of the song. "Thank you." I said after he finished and he pulled me into a hug. I stiffened and looked straight ahead. That is when I met the eyes of Suho. He gave me a small smile. 

 
"Alright Jongdae. Get off her." He suddenly came over to say. "Thank you for being our fan." Suho smiled a little wider this time at me. "N-no problem." I said. Jongdae had always been my long time favorite, but being this close to Suho I realized a lot of things. He was taller than he looked standing next to the members. He also had a charming smile and a very warm presence.
 
"Alright girls. You need to get to you seats." the staff said. One by one the guys gave us a hug. Jongdae hugged me again for a few seconds longer than my previous hugs. And then I was surprised when Suho hugged me with as equal intensity as Jongdae. I felt myself blush after contact with him.
 
Finally, the concert started. We were in the standing area right by the staircase leading down from the extended stage. The music started and all the fans, including me started to cheer and sing along to their songs. Jongdae stood in front of our section to finish his high note in wolf and when he looked down, we made eye contact. He gave me a smirk and a wink before reuniting with the members on the center stage. 
 
The members all had solo stages. First up was Suho's. I found myself excited to see Suho perform. It was probably because we talked earlier backstage. Suho started at the main stage but as the of the song neared he ran towards the extended stage and came down the steps. I didn't know that the guys were allowed to get this close to the fans. 
 
He started to high five down the line. I put my hand out and smiled when he came closer. Oddly enough, when he finally touched my hand, he sang "Saranghae~" and I felt something scratch my palm. My hand reflexively closed and I brought it close to my body. No one else around me had noticed that I received something other than a high five from Suho. 
 
I stuffed the piece of paper into the pocket of my jeans. I tried to enjoy the rest of the concert but the piece of paper weighed on my mind. After the concert was over, everybody was pushing to leave. I slipped into a stall in the bathroom and unrolled the paper. I blinked twice.
 
I even rubbed my eyes for good measure. "Meet me outside the small starbucks near the hall half an hour after the concert. -Suho." My heart skipped a beat in my chest. An Exo member just passed me a note. And…it wasn't Jongdae.
 
I left the concert hall after that and wondered if I should go. This could be a horrible joke. He could have meant it for someone else…
 
I sighed. I guess it was a good idea to go and tell him that he made a mistake. "Okay, Lee Eunhye." I said to myself and went to find the starbucks.
 
I checked my watch when it was exactly half an hour after the concert ended but no one showed up. "This was a joke. I knew it." I grumbled. I stuffed the note that I was holding in my hand into my bag and started to leave when someone grabbed me. "Ahhh!" I screamed and tried to fight off my offender. "Stop Lee Eunhye. It's me." I blinked at the familiar voice.
 
"S-Suho?" I stared at him wide-eyed. He wasn't wearing his concert clothes anymore. He was wearing a leather jacket over a white t-shirt and dark slim jeans. His cap was pulled low, but he lifted his head to meet my eyes.
 
"Hi." His lips broke into a smile. "You scared me." I said nervously pulling my hands out of his. "Sorry. I was running late. I didn't want you to leave so I grabbed you without thinking." he said. 
 
"Oh." was the best response my brain happened to come up with at the time. Then I shook my head to clear it. "Oh, this must be a mistake. I think you wanted to give the note to another girl." I pulled out the note from my bag and handed it to him. He took and put it in his pocket. "No. That note was definitely meant for you." 
 
"B-but..I-I..y-you." I stuttered at him now that the realization hit me. 
"I wanted to meet you because I wanted to ask you something." he said.
"W-what?" 
 
"Will you go out on a date with me?" he asked. I was speechless.
"B-but I had said Jongdae was my bias…" I felt embarrassed.
"I know you did. But, I think I'm confident." He continue.
"Confident?" I stared at him, not understanding.
Then he grabbed my hand again and pulled me to him. Then he kissed me. "Mhmm." I squeezed my eyes shut as my heart sped up. Then he pulled away.
"Confident that I can change your mind." he smirked.
 
He gently grabbed my other hand. "I know you are going to find it hard to believe. But I want you to give me a chance." 
 
"I…" I finally managed to say.
 
"I'll ask you again. I really like you. Will you go out with me Lee Eunhye?" And unknowingly, I felt my lips form a smile.