Surprise, Surpriseeee!!

Thinking of You : One Shot Requests

Written For: Meticulous
Partner: BTS's Jungkook
Inspirational Song: N.O by BTS
ENJOYYYY <3


"Jungkook-ah, just tell me what you want to for your graduation gift." I said and he smiled at me. I always felt my heart skip a beat when he smiled at me like that. "Noona, I told you. All I want is you." and he leaned over to kiss my forehead. I pouted. I was in my second year of college now, and Jungkook was graduating high school. He kept saying he loved that he would be closer to his noona, me, because he had gotten into the same college.

 
I just laughed and told him who said I had to stay with him forever. I wanted to but I didn't need him to know that. "It's in three days. You have to want something."
I literally was about to pull my hair out from the roots because he wouldn't tell me what he wanted. He kept saying he didn't need anything but, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't get him something.
He made a cute pouty face and shook his head no. "Fine." I crossed my arms. I'm going to get you something and you are going to like it." I said with a hint of irritation. He chuckled. "I'll love anything you get me Saera." he said.
"Yah! Don't use informal language with me mi-." and he silenced me with a daring kiss to the lips. He gave a mischievous grin after he pulled away a few seconds later and I wanted to glare at him but couldn't muster up anything.
 
"Okay, I need to get to the graduation's dress rehearsal, do you want to wait for me so I can walk you to the bus?" he asked picking up his bag and mine. "No, it's okay. I'm going to just go buy something to eat and go straight home." I said. He nodded and pulled me into a quick and warm hug before kissing the top of my head and walked back towards his school. Some of my friends called me crazy for liking a high schooler but I never regretted any second that I spent with Jungkook. He was mature for his age and it didn't help that I couldn't resist his drop dead cute looks, like a lot of the girls at his school.
 
I shouldered my bag and got out my phone. I told a little white lie when I told Jungkook I was going home. I planned to go visit my older brother. A well kept secret. It was a secret for a good reason. I walked to the bus stop and I got off half an hour later in front of the YG building.
-------------
After clearing security, I waited in the recording studio for Oppa. I was kind of bored but I understood that he had work to do and that I would be a brat for interrupting in any way. After an hour, the door to the studio, finally opened and my older brother peeked his head in. "Oppa!" I jumped up and ran into his arms. "Nice to see you too." he chuckled and my hair.
 
"What are you doing here? Is something wrong at home?" he asked and shook my head. "Are you free three days from today?" I asked as he took a seat across from me. "Yeah, I should be. I just have to finish something here in the morning and I should be done." he said. "Why?" he asked with a note of suspicion. I let it go, he liked using that big brother tone with me.
 
"It's my boyfriend's graduation in three days and he really looks up to you. I want to get him a present, but I don't know what to get him, so I thought that I could bring him you." I said in a rush. My oppa raised an eyebrow. "That younger guy you have been dating?" he asked. "Uh…Jeon Jung…something." he said. "Jeon Jungkook." I corrected him. "Are you sure he didn't just go out with you because he knew I was your older brother." and my face soured.
 
"Oppa!" I said. He sighed. "You know it happened before, I don't want you to get hurt, or else I'll have to hurt him."
"No, he doesn't even know you are my big brother. I've never said anything about it." I said crossing my arms. 
"Arraseo." he said trying to calm me down. "He's real towards me. I know it. So thats why I need you to do this favor for me." I said.
 
"Well…" he said deep in thought. "Pleaseeeeee." I begged.
"Okay, give me the time and place. If I'm done with all my work, I'll come." he said. I grabbed my phone right away. "I hope that means, 'yes I'm coming, don't worry Saera,' in big brother language." I pouted and he rolled his eyes. "Neh, arraseooooooo" he said pinching my cheeks. "Oppa." I complained rubbing my cheeks. "I'm twenty. Do not treat me like a baby." I said indignantly. "You whine like one." he laughed. I poked his arm and he smiled. "Okay, now get home safe. I'll be back later for dinner." he said and gave me a big hug goodbye before leaving. I grabbed my bag and texted oppa the location of Jungkook's school and the time the graduation was over so he could be there on time.
 
I was slightly peeved that even though a lot of the girls at his school knew he was taken by someone, they would still give him flowers and make love confessions. But I trusted him. He would be faithful to only me. I even had half to mind to buy a really expensive bouquet of flowers but I realized I had no competition, so I opted to not go to the florist.
 
I went to the mall next. I knew I got Oppa to promise to be there but I wanted something small that he could keep with him.
 
After two hours of looking I found it. I was going to engrave a silver keychain that read "Don't be trapped in someone else's dreams."
 
After getting dark red wrapping paper and a black ribbon, I went home. I wrapped the keychain and put it underneath my bed so I wouldn't forget it.
-----------------------------three days later-----------------------
I was smiling until my cheeks hurt but I was so happy to be going to Jungkook's graduation. I texted Oppa before I left the house, and once when I got on the bus. I went to the convenience store to buy a bottle of water to put in my bag for him after the ceremony but when I was paying I realized I didn't have something important. My present.
 
I stuffed the water in my bag and ran out of the store. I checked my watch. I had some time before the ceremony but I didn't know if I would make it now. I stood restlessly at the bus stop. There wasn't any buses. I was checking the time on my watch again when my phone rang. "Saera, where are you?" Jungkook asked from the other side of the line. "I-I." I stammered. "I'm going to be late." I said. "But…you said you would see the whole ceremony. I'm singing the opening song." he said. "Jungkook, I-"
"It's okay noona." his tone went slightly flat. I knew he was upset. "It's not that important." he said. "I'll see you later." he added softly and he hung up on me. I felt like I could cry. I knew this day was important to him, but, didn't he know how important it was to me too?!
 
Finally the bus came. I ran into the house without taking my shoes off and straight to my room to grab the present from underneath my pillow. I kissed it before putting it in my bag and straightening my skirt from the running. I walked to the main street and instead of waiting for the bus, I hailed a cab. 
 
I gave the driver directions and I stared at my phone. I had fifteen more minutes before the ceremony began. Was I going to make it?
I took deep breaths looking out the window. When we were nearing the school, the taxi suddenly stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked the driver. Theres a small accident up ahead. I think it would be faster if you walked." he said. I sighed in exasperation and handed him the money and ran out. I was running from the road to the curb when I missed the stepped and kicked the curb instead of stepping on it and I felt myself fall forward. I used my hands to break my fall but pain blossomed in my knee. 
 
I took a look at it and my hands were scraped up, and my knee was bleeding. I ignored the pain, picked up my bag and walked to the school. I could hear music already playing and I went in through the side door. The auditorium was packed full of the parents of the students and their other relatives. Jungkook was standing on stage with his friends Ji min and Ho Seok singing graduation.
 
I smiled, I loved it when Jungkook sang to me and from the applause the guys got after they finished their song meant that the audience loved his voice too.
 
I stayed on the side as the ceremony commenced. I felt tears come to my eyes when he stood up to get his diploma. That's when I stood up slightly. "Saranghaeyo Jeon Jungkook!!" and immediately my boyfriend found me and his cheeks looked just about to burst with his smile. I blushed and sat back down when everyone stared at me. 
 
After the ceremony ended, I got lost in the crowd for a bit but warm familiar hands, encircled me around my waist and I was facing his chest. I smiled. "I got here on time." I breathed. "You did." he said. "I'm sorry for sounding mad." he said sheepishly. "That's okay." I said and I reached into my bag to pull out my present. "Your knee is bleeding!" he exclaimed and bent down to look at it. "Yah! I'm okay, don't bend down, I'm wearing a skirt." I said and grabbed his shoulders to make his stand up.
 
"Did you fall because you ran?" He asked softly his face close to mine. "Anything for you." I said, and he kissed me softly. "I'm sorry." he said again. "You better be sorry to my little sister." and I turned at the sound of my Oppa's voice. He pulled out a handkerchief and bent down to tie it around my knee. Then he gestured for us to follow him to the stage. I didn't notice that it was mostly empty down.
 
Suddenly he picked up one of the mics and handed it to Jungkook. He picked one up himself and smiled. He looked at a guy that was standing on the side and I recognized his manager. Suddenly Crooked started playing, and Oppa started to singing. He looked at Jungkook and urged him to sing. But my boyfriend looked just as starstruck as I imagined. "Kookie!" I nudged him and he lifted the mic to his lips and started to sing to the song. Oppa smiled and after a another ten seconds, Jungkook got a little more confident and they started singing in harmony. 
 
I smiled. When the song finally ended, I clapped as hard as I could. "Nice to meet you." Jungkook bowed and Oppa patted him on the back. "Saera practically begged me to come, you better treat her right." he said patting his back lightly with a smile. "I like you. So much better than her previous boyfriend." he said and I rolled my eyes.
 
Jungkook bowed his head again. "Hajimaa~" I said. "Oppa is a really cool guy." I said. "Your..oppa?" he blinked. "Ne! My big brother." I smiled. "You really are full of surprises." he chuckled and hugged me to his chest, tightly. "You being here was enough. But you went through so much trouble for me." he said looking into my eyes.
 
"I'm still here you know." Oppa raised an eyebrow. I laughed.
"Here." I reached into my bag and pulled out my gift. He made short work of the wrapping and opened it. "Don't be trapped in someone else's dreams." he read and his lips slowly spread into a smile. "My, I didn't know my little sister could come up with such inspirational words." Oppa chuckled and i hit his arm lightly. 
 
"I love it. and I love you. This is the best graduation ever!" and hugged me.
 
"Well before I have to peel you off her." he laughed. "Gaja, Let's go eat." he smiled. "You didn't tell me Kwon Ji-Yong, G-dragon was your Oppa." Jungkook whispered to me as we walked. "Its a well kept secret." I winked. "Perfect to reveal at my boyfriend's graduation." I laughed and he kissed the top of my head. "I love you."