Just How Much??

Thinking of You : One Shot Requests

Written For: B2utifulstarlite
Partner: Infinite's Woohyun
Inspirational Song: Love U Like U by L and Yerim from SUFBB

ENJOY <3


To Woohyun: Where are you?

 
 After a few minutes later my phone rang with Woohyun being the caller ID. I had just finished visiting Teen Top. I knew that L.Joe didn't really want to see me but I would go once a week to update him on what was happening outside of that place. I knew what Teen Top did to Infinite and EXO but I couldn't bring myself to hate any one. I was a later variable in this whole equation so I felt like I didn't have a right to angry at anyone. 
 
"Yeobosaeyo?"
"This is Sunggyu." and I blinked. He had gotten a lot better after being discharged from the hospital but if I were to pick the infinite member slowest to warm up to me, it would be Sunggyu. I couldn't blame him, really. He probably linked me to L.Joe and getting stabbed is probably not the best memory. 
 
"Woohyun forgot his phone at home. He called from Inspirit and asked for it back. He's there taking care of the shipments and inventory because I'm not completely healed. So come pick up his phone and bring it to him." he said. I had a feeling he was going to hang up on me but I called him name. "Sunggyu."
"Mwoh?"
"I'm sorry that Ljoe did something like that to you. But, I'm glad you are okay." I said softly.
"You have nothing to be sorry for." and then he hung up. I sighed. At least he said something back instead of just hanging up on me.
 
I drove to Infinite's house and got out. Sungjong came out to hand me the phone. "Here." he said, with a small smile. "There's no one at Inspirit now because we aren't open so bring like pepper spray or something. Woohyun hyung might try something." he winked and I laughed. "He can try but I've been pretty good at keeping him at bay."
 
"Kudos to you. But." he put his hands in his pockets. "You'll be surprised. We've never seen him so invested in a girl before." and gave me a small wave before walked back to the house. I pocketed Woohyun's phone and got back into my car to drive to Inspirit. 
 
As expected the lights were off when I got to Inspirit. "Woohyun?" I called as I went inside because the door was unlock. "Back here." a familiar male voice called and I walked to the back offices and saw Woohyun sitting at the desk surrounded by paper. He seemed surprised to see him but he smiled genuinely. I didn't know how one smile from him could make my heart flutter already. Maybe he really was a seasoned lady-killer and I already fell for his trap. 
 
"Here you go. Sunggyu asked me to get it for you." and handed him his phone. "Gomawo. I'm almost done, do you want to go have dinner?" he asked.
"Ummm, sure." I said. "Just sit for a few more minutes." and he set his phone beside him, turning back to the papers. 
 
I didn't know why I liked watching him. He got this crease between his eyebrows when he was really concentrating and seeing as he wasn't the best student in school, it was nice to see he could be serious.
"Do you like what you see?" he suddenly looked up and right into my eyes and smirked. I blinked. "I wasn't looking at you." My mouth denied.
 
He chuckled. "Okay." and went back to his work. True to his word, he finished up and set everything aside neatly. "Gaja!" and reached out to take my hand and I put my hand in his. "I think you owe me a date." he said squeezing my fingers gently. I looked at him. "Now?" 
 
"Why not." he smiled and sometimes I hated his smile. He was so good at hiding things. "Well I guess we could catch a movie or something." I said. "Movies are boring, I'd rather stare into your eyes the whole time." and I threw him a look and pulled out my phone to look for a movie.
 
But then he grabbed my phone. "Yah!"  I protested as he pocketed it. "So no one interrupts." he said. "What are we going to be doing, that we can't be interrupted for?" I gave him a puzzled look. He laughed softly. "I'm going to work harder to seduce you." he said. "Yah! Nam Woohyun." and he just pulled me to his car and opened the door for me. Then got into the drivers side. He stayed quiet as he drove to another part of Hongdae and even though it was quiet, it was the comfortable silence. 
 
We got out after he parked and he led me up some side stairs and knocked on the glass door of the restaurant. It was weird. The lights were dimmed and I didn't see anyone.
 
"Should we really be going to a place where theres no customers? Is the food even going to be good?" I asked skeptically. "Yah. Yong Mirae. Just shush." he said and I hit him lightly on his bicep. "Don't tell me to shush." I said indignantly. Then he sealed his lips over mine and my mind blanked out. Then the door opened and he pulled away way too quick, leaving me breathless.
 
He smiled at the waiter and the waiter nodded and gestured for us to follow him.
 
We sat down at a table for two around the middle of the restaurant. I was slightly confused but the waiter came to the table and opened up a bottle of wine. "Aigoo. Did you plan this?!" I asked looking around. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. There were the fresh smell of flowers everywhere. Woohyun smiled. "Do you like it?" he asked. I didn't know what to say and Woohyun raised his hand and suddenly there was a bouquet of red roses at our table. Woohyun took it from the waiter and handed them to me. I looked at the flowers. "They're so pretty…" I said softly. 
 
"Twelve roses. Meaning I think about you twelve months a year." he said and I laughed. "That's so greasy. Yah! You didn't even know me for twelve months yet." I said.
 
"But I want to." he said and I blinked meeting his eyes. I blushed, putting my head down to look at the roses.
 
"The food's here!" he chimed smiling and the waiter set down two steaks in front of us. Woohyun picked up his wine glass. "Toast to me. I feel like I'll be fighting off being rejected by a girl soon.." and knocked his glass back, and poured himself another glass. "Yah…." I grabbed his hand. "Who said I was rejecting you…?" I asked. 
 
"I'm just kidding." he said and pulled his hand out of mine and turned back to his steak. I didn't know what to say. He was sweet, patient, caring, kind. Many of the things that his reputation at school didn't support. I didn't know what I did to deserve this but I really did like him. I was conflicted because of L.Joe and now I felt like Woohyun was going to start giving up. "Do you want to take a walk by the Han Gang, after?" I asked and he lifted his head. "Sounds nice." he said softly. We finished eating and the bottle of wine and Woohyun paid and we left. He wouldn't let me know how much he paid though, to my annoyance.
 
Woohyun found a nice parking spot and we got out to walk along the river. He didn't take my hand like before and I felt slightly lonely. Was it because I haven't responded after all this time? He knew I was attracted to him right. So much so, it scared me to be so attracted to a guy so fast.
 
The weather was nice today. A gently breeze ruffled our hair. Woohyun stared at the water as we walked. "I saw L.Joe today." I said and suddenly wondered if I should've mentioned him. "Oh?" he said his face turned to me. "He's doing well. Like the other members. Thank you for that…" I said. "Well at least they are in some place they can't hurt my family any more." he said and was about to stuff his hands into his pockets but I acted and twined my fingers with his. He jerked in surprised and lifted our hands giving me a questioning look. "What? My hands were cold. I think yours are warmer." I said with a hint of a smile.
 
He chuckled. "Ne." he went along with hit but his fingers tightened on mine just a bit.
 
"I really liked the dinner and the flowers. No guy has ever done that for me before." I finally found my courage to say and he looked over at me. "It was worth it to see a smile from you." he said. 
 
"Then why are you acting sad?" I asked.
"Not sad. Just ready." he said with a sad smile.
"Ready for what?" I asked quietly.
"For you to say that you know you like me, but you feel too attached to L.Joe still and will wait for him to get out of jail. Then i have to watch the girl I really like walk away." and I jerked us to a stop. "It's not going to be like that." I said immediately. He wasn't wrong that I felt sorry for L.Joe. But after spending time with Woohyun, I realized I liked him a lot more than I let show at the surface. And my mind was reeling. If I didn't show him, would he be the one to walk away?
 
I let go of his hand and cupped his face and brought him down to kiss him. It never ceased to surprise me the punch, kissing him packed for me. Like a jolt of electricity from head to toe. Woohyun was not a shy guy. Suddenly I felt myself backed against a cold pole and he wrapped his arms around me waist bringing me closer and making me tilt my head up to stay lip locked. He wasn't rushing like our usual heated impromptu make out sessions. He was gentle and slow and accepting and I felt my heart skip in my chest. 
 
He pulled away first and his dark eyes met mine. "Nam Woohyun." I said breathily. "How much do you like me?" I asked and usually guys balked at a question to so direct but Woohyun found the chance to smirk and made a length with his thumb and index finger. I blinked. "That little?!"
 
"How much do you like me?" he asked. I spread my arms wide. "This much." I said and his eyes twinkled as I laughed. "I think your grease is rubbing off on me." I said sourly retracting my arms to wrap around his neck. "That's okay. I like that a lot." and leaned in for another kiss.
 

A/N: This request was a bit special because it involves the Woohyun and a character I created. Here is a fic focused on them written by my friend B2utifulstarlite with a blessing and beginning oneshot from me :] http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/586586/better-of-two-evils-infinite-ljoe-romance-teentop-woohyun-highschoollife-gangau