Chapter 20

Miracle in December

Love him as Park Chanyeol or Joon Chanyeol….

Bijun words this afternoon still linger in Yoonmi’s head. She stare at the ceiling as she laid back on her bed.

“Yoonmi ! Why are you even thinking about this??” Yoonmi talk to herself. She let out a heavy sigh.

“But do I really like him? Park Chanyeol… Or I just saw him as Joon Chanyeol that I used to love?” She questioned herself.

ARGHHHHH !

Yoonmi gets up from her bed and make way to the sofa. She turn on the television. Earlier this morning, she was planning to drop by the college and stay there to start doing new semester assignment but since the fan sign event back then she get back straight to home. Yoonmi keep pressing on the television remote button. The channel keep changing until something caught her eyes. She stop pressing the remote button.

“Are you ready to see them?” Ask the MC to the audience.

“YES!!” loud answer from the audience  can be heard.

“Lets invite them on stage, EXO !” As the MC said the name ‘EXO’ the crowd of audience become more wild.

Yoonmi watch silently the performance. After a while, Chanyeol’s part has come. Yoonmi bit her lip.

Park Chanyeol….

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK !

Yoonmi wakes from her day-dream. She stare at the clock as she walk towards the door.

“Who’s there?” Ask Yoonmi. No answer.

“Is it you Mingyu?” Still no answer. She is wondering who is it knocking her door at this time. It’s 8 o’clock.

Yoonmi reach the door knob and open the door.

“Why didn’t you tell me you wanted to come beforehand Ming….” automatically stop talking leaving her sentence unfinished as she saw a figure of a very tall guy in front of her. A figure that she really knew and a figure that is not Mingyu.

“What…. Are.. you…” Yoonmi stutter.

“Can you let me in?” That guy ask.

Yoonmi blink her eyes disbelief.

“Gong Yoonmi-ssi? Can you let me in?” He ask again.

“Ummm… err… come…” As soon as he get permission from Yoonmi, he enters the house. Yoonmi still standing at the door trying to convince herself that all of this isn’t real.

What is he doing here? How’d he know where my house is? Is he a stalker?

“Are you okay Yoonmi-ssi?” That guy ask again.

“Ahh… yes.. I’m okay… quite…okay” Yoonmi close the door and then she head to the kitchen.

“Please.. do sit…..” Yoonmi invite that guy.

“Thanks. Erm, just call me Chanyeol” Chanyeol take his place on the sofa.

“Okay……, Chanyeol-ssi”

“Would you….. like to drink anything?”Asked Yoonmi.

“No thanks” Chanyeol smile. Without Yoonmi realize, she’s blushing.

“By the way, just call me Chanyeol. Without addressing me with ‘ssi’. I wanted to be friend with you” Chanyeol continued.

WHAT? FRIEND? Why me?!!!!

“Are you okay Yoonmi-ssi? Your face got red somehow. You got fever?” asked Chanyeol.

RED??!! OH MY GOD!! Stop embarrassing yourself Yoonmi-ya!!! Calm down !

“Friend? Why….me?” stutter Yoonmi.

“Why? I can’t be your friend? If you’re asking the reason why I wanted to be friend with you, I don’t know how exactly to answer that question. I just feel.. like I wanted to know more better about you.” Explain Chanyeol.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT PARK CHANYEOL!!

Then, both of them remain silence. Yoonmi slap herself back to reality. She head to the kichen and fetch a glass of water then put it on the coffee table in front of Chanyeol.

“Don’t worry its just a glass of water” said Yoonmi with her head down. She take another chair and place it near the sofa. Then she sit down on it.

“Thank you.” Reply Chanyeol.

“By the way, I’m sorry if I suddenly come to your house without telling you. And sorry if I freak you out with my last sentence just now”

Yes you do freak me out Park Chanyeol!

“Okay..” Then they become silent again.

Yoonmi heart beats louder and faster that even she couldn’t handle it. With the silence between them, Chanyeol might hear her heart racing. Same goes with Chanyeol. He kept drinking. The water in the glass already become half.

“Errr…..may I ask something?” Chanyeol break the silent.

Yoonmi look at him.

“May I?” He ask again.

“Sure” Yoonmi does not sure to allow him or not. Somehow she feel uneasy.

“I hope you can give me answer. I just want to clear my curiosity. I don’t mean to make you feel scary or anything that you will think of me in negative way” Explain Chanyeol.

Taking deep breath Chanyeol continued, “Who is Joon Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol stare at Yoonmi straight into her eyes. Yoonmi taken aback with his question.

“How did you know about him?” Yoonmi ask Chanyeol back.

“Last night you were drunk, I met you by the Han River side, you didn’t remember? You mention about Joon Chanyeol” Answered Chanyeol.

Drunk?!! Last night..?

Yoonmi tried to recall what happened last night. A blurry rewind scene played inside Yoonmi head. Yes, she did hung by the river side with a bag of can drinks which was alcoholic drinks. Yoon cannot withstand alcohol drinks well. Yoonmi now remember what happened last night. She did met Chanyeol but still she cannot remember what did she had said. Her face starts to flush with red.

Oh my god! What had I said last night. Yoonmi-ya! Why did you do such a shameless thing!! Yoonmi scolding herself.

“Errr… I can’t remember well what did I said but.. I did mention about Joon Chanyeol last night?” Yoonmi feels like she want to jump inside a coffin and bury herself.

Chanyeol nod to Yoonmi.

I must be blabbling nonsense thing. Or maybe … I had said something that I shouldn’t said to this Park Chanyeol. Dear Joon Chanyeol in heaven HELP ME !!

“Yoonmi-ssi, are you okay?” Ask Chanyeol.

“Ah yes.. I’m okay…”

“I guess..” with a very slow voice.

“So … may I know who is Joon Chanyeol?” Ask Chanyeol again.

Should I tell him? Or should I not? What should I do!!!!

“Yoonmi-ssi….”

“Joon Chanyeol is.. my boyfriend” answered Yoonmi cutting Chanyeol voice that calling her.

Chanyeol fall silent.

“I mean he was my boyfriend. He passed away a year ago.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update from me ~ Yayy~~ (or nay :/ ) Hope you'll like this. I'll update soon dear subbies and readers. Thanks for dropping by and reading this /virtual hug/ {p/s: Pardon my typo. Haven't really check the spelling. It's 7:02 AM here and I can't sleep >.< I'll edit later} _eunhaxoxo