Chapter 12

Miracle in December

The night is getting dark. All the member have fall asleep. The snore and the sleep talking among them can be heard but none of them wake up because of the noise except Chanyeol. He still awake. He lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He just can’t sleep. Something is playing inside his mind.

Yoonmi….. Gong Yoonmi…. Aish~ Why do I kept thinking about her? Why??Everytime a picture of her pop in my mind my heart beats, I just can’t control it. Why? Baekhyunnie said I know myself better than anyone else but why I can’t answers all these question in my mind? I can’t even understand my own feeling. Maybe I should meet her. But I don’t know where she live. Besides, she might startle if I meet her so suddenly.  What should I do…..

Chanyeol kept thinking and thinking, talking inside his head until he fall asleep by his own.

*********************

TRRRIIIIINNGGGGG!!!!!!! TRRRIIIIINNNGGGG!!!!

The alarm clock ring. Yoonmi reach out her hand and turn the alarm off. Then she stretch her body while still on the bed. After a few minutes, she get out of the bed. Yoonmi wash herself and get dress up. Today, Doyoon will come over her house. Doyoon came over her house quite often back then but nowadays he’s busy with preparation for graduation and his group debut.

Yoonmi got out to the nearest store to buy some groceries and sweets. She decided to cook some food for Doyoon since its been a long time she didn’t cook for him. Back in the days, Doyoon and Chanyeol would come over at her place and spend time together. They would stay for watching movie and eat lunch or maybe for dinner too. Yoonmi enjoy cooking for them. But now, she have cook for a long time. Since Chanyeol had passed away, Doyoon also rarely come over, Yoonmi prefer just eat ramyeon or eat at stall near her house.

After finish cooking, Yoonmi wait for Doyoon. She looks at the clock. 10 o’clock in the morning. Doyoon will come at any time now. Yoonmi open the television and she take a seat on the sofa. She reach the remote control. Yoonmi kept changing the channel. Nothing interest her.

TOK TOK TOK ! TOK! TOK!

“Noona! Its me.” Yoonmi smile. Doyoon finally arrive.

“Doyoon-ie~” Greet Yoonmi as she open the door.

“Come in!” Yoonmi open the door wider and Doyoon come in. Doyoon walk straight to the sofa and he take a seat.

“Would you like some drinks?” Ask Yoonmi.

“Oh yes. Thanks noona~” Thanked Doyoon. Yoonmi go to the kitchen and take two glasses and a carton of juice. Doyoon take the remote control on the sofa beside him. He change the channel.

“Doyoon-a, your manager know your come here right?” Ask Yoonmi from the kitchen.

“Of course. Don’t worry.” Answer Doyoon.

“So, what’s your story now? School? Debut?” Yoonmi put the glasses and drinks on the coffee table in front of the sofa. She take sit beside Doyoon.

“Well, I’m gonna graduate next month. About debut, I’m still not sure when but around this first half of this year. Ohya, about my graduation, would you come?” Ask Doyoon.

“Me? I’m still not sure. Tell me when the date later. I’ll look up on to my class schedule. I’m afraid I’ve got class on that day.” Reply Yoonmi.

“Okay. I’ll inform you the date.” Tell Doyoon.

Yoonmi pour the drinks into both of the glasses. Doyoon take a sip of the drinks.

On the television, the entertainment news is playing.

“I feel so proud of you when the day come you will be on news and your group. Winning daesang on any awards event and music program.” Say Yoonmi.

“That’s why I need to put more and more effort on everything I do for my carrier. And also work very hard. Like them.” Doyoon point at the television. That moment the news is reporting about MAMA awards daesang winner, EXO.

Yoonmi eyes fix on the television. Some of the member Yoonmi had met and of course Park Chanyeol. On the television, Park Chanyeol was answering question from the reporter. Doyoon is talking about his ambition and future target but Yoonmi didn’t hear a thing from Doyoon. She’s in her own world. Her eyes still on the television. Watching Chanyeol speaking.

“Noona? Noona?” A voice of Doyoon calling her snap her mind and back to reality.

“Ah yes?” Yoonmi look at Doyoon.

“Are you okay, noona?” Ask Doyoon. He stare at Yoonmi.

“Ah… I’m okay. Yeah.. Nothing wrong..” Answer Yoonmi.

“You was thinking other thing when I’m talking. Is there anything wrong?” Ask Doyoon again to make sure.

“Nothings wrong Doyoon-a. Don’t worry. I was.. I was.. I was thinking of my classes next week.” Yoonmi find excuses.

“Really?” Doyoon give her a look.

“Yes. 100% sure.” Answer Yoonmi with a smile. Fake smile.

Doyoon looks away and continue watching the television.

“EXO is such a successful group. Their album already sell for over 1 million copies. I hope our group later also can sell more like them.” Doyoon continue speaking. Yoonmi lower her head.

What’s wrong with me? Why am I thinking about that guy? This is ridiculous! Yoonmi talking to herself inside.

“Doyoon-a..” Call Yoonmi.

“Hmmm…” Answer Doyoon with hum,

“Do you know that guy?” Ask Yoonmi.

“Which guy?” Doyoon become curious.

“That guy.” Yoonmi point at Chanyeol on the television screen. That time, EXO member were sitting together. Chanyeol was standing two from the left.

“Kris sunbaenim?” Ask Doyoon.

“Kris? No, that guy. Black hair.” Reply Yoonmi.

“Park Chanyeol.” Continue Yoonmi.

“Chanyeol sunbaenim? Why with him?” Ask Doyoon.

“Take a look at him carefully.” Tell Yoonmi.

Doyoon focus at the screen. Then he looks at Yoonmi.

“Noona.. It can’t be..” say Doyoon.

“He …. Looks like Chanyeol oppa… right?” Yoonmi look at Doyoon back.

Doyoon nod in respond.

“Wait.. so…. Noona… you…” Doyoon stop his words.

“So what?” Yoonmi ask.

“You like him?” Doyoon question makes Yoonmi flustered.

“Ya…! Why would I like him?” Ask Yoonmi back. She looks away. Her face start to blush. Her heart beats become faster.

“Because he looks like Chanyeol hyung. And his name also same as Chanyeol hyung. Also his voice and maybe everything?” Doyoon expression change.

“Ridiculous! Even though his face and voice same why would I like him? My heart still with Chanyeol oppa. He’s just Park Chanyeol not Joon Chanyeol.” Yoonmi answer Doyoon quickly.

“But.. do I really didn’t like him…?” say Yoonmi in a very low voice.

“Yeah, that’s right. Although everything is same but its different soul. Am I right noona?” reply Doyoon.

“Yeah.. you’re right… different soul…” Yoonmi lower her head again.

“I’ll just go to the kitchen and prepare the food.” Yoonmi stand up.

“Let me help you.” Offer Doyoon.

“No. No need. Let me just do this…. Besides, its not everyday you come over here.” Yoonmi again put on the plastic smile on her face.

“If like that.. thank you noona.” Doyoon smile back. Yoonmi walk away. Doyoon watch her leave. He watch every Yoonmi move at the kitchen.

Noona, you like him right? Why would you lie to me? You think I didn’t know what you hiding from me. But why again, Chanyeol. Why can’t you see I’m here, in front of you. Why noona?  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update from me. Sorry for the late update. /sobs/ Just got my internet connection connected again. I hope you like this. Something is going on witn Doyoon. Hurmm... Please wait for the next update juseyo ~ _ eunhaxoxo

#PrayForMH370 :'(