Chapter 18

Miracle in December

Yoonmi totally become speechless and frozen. She suddenly become blank and don’t know what to do or even how to react.

“I almost didn’t notice you” says Sehun.

“What are you doing here Yoonmi ssi. I didn’t know you’re our fan.” Sehun says happily.

“Who Yoonmi are you talking about ?” Chanyeol ask Sehun.

“This Yoonmi ssi. Gong..” Before Sehun could finish his words Yoonmi cut him.

“NO! No.. I’m.. I’m.. You got it wrong.. I’m not Yoonmi.. I.. I AHN DAHAE! I don’t know who is Yoonmi ssi your talking about. Sorry your got it wrong. Please Sehun… oppa… Sehun oppa.. sign here.. write good luck Dahae for your exam…” Yoonmi trying to cover thing up but its too late for her. Chanyeol is already looking at her, carefully, scanning her face.

“Oppa? I thought you’re older than me, Yoonmi ssi.” Sehun keep insisting that girl is Yoonmi.

“No no.. I’m not Yoonmi.” Yoonmi keep denying.

“Here… I write it Dahae.. Its your sister? But why Ahn ssi?” Sehun keep asking.

“I am Dahae.. I’m not Yoonmi.” Yoonmi  wants to retrieve the album but then Chanyeol take it and bring it to his place. Yoonmi become stiff again.

Her heart beats really fast. Only God and herself know what does she feels right now.

“A…. Annyeo…Annyeonghaseyo…” Yoonmi gulp.

“I’..I’m…. Ahn.. Da.. Ahn Dahae..” She suddenly stutter.

Chanyeol remains silent. She stares at Yoonmi. Yoonmi face blush suddenly. She keep her head as low as possible.

“Gong Yoonmi ssi.” Chanyeol call her name.

Yoonmi heart skip a beat when Chanyeol call her name with the deep voice of him.

He really sound like Chanyeol oppa.. thought Yoonmi.

“I’m not Yoonmi. I’m Dahae. You’ve got it wrong” Yoonmi denies again.

“I know its you. The way you face redden, just like last night.” Says Chanyeol then he stop.

What did I just said?? Ohmygosh! Chanyeol regretting what he’d just said.

“Last night?? We’ve met last night? The night I drunk? So its you!” Yoonmi without her self conscious respond to Chanyeol.

“So, its really you.” Chanyeol somehow glad what he’d just said trigger Yoonmi to reveal herself accidently.

Yoonmi become silent.

Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! What did I just said?? Yoonmi slap his cheek.

“Don’t blame yourself. Why your didn’t want to reveal yourself? Dahae is your sister? Friend? Cousin?” Ask Chanyeol as he sign the album.

Yoonmi remain silent.

Why didn’t she reply? Am I scaring her off? Am I too much? Mumble Chanyeol.

“I’m… I’m sorry… Am I scaring you off?” Chanyeol apologizing.

“No. Don’t apologize me. Just….. don’t say nice thing to me.” Reply Yoonmi. Chanyeol heard the same things.

Why she don’t want me to be nice to her? Says Chanyeol to himself.

“Thank you.” Yoonmi take the album away when she see Chanyeol finish signing it.

Yoonmi move on to the next table leaving Chanyeol speechless. Yoonmi didn’t hide herself anymore.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Could you please sign this for Ahn Dahae. Write her name. I’m her sister..” says Yoonmi to Kris.

Chanyeol just look at Yoonmi. Yoonmi didn’t look at him. As soon as Kris finish signing, Yoonmi bow her thank you and quickly got down the stage. Chanyeol’s eyes trail Yoonmi way. Then he suddenly Chanyeol eyes widen and he feel an ache in his heart.

Who is that guy?

***********************************

Bijun open the door for Yoonmi and let her in first. After Yoonmi successfully got all the member autograph, Bijun take her to a restaurant for lunch as promised.

They take a seat and order for food.

“Thank you so much for helping me with the autograph! I don’t know how pay all what your did today for me and Dahae.”  Thanked Bijun. Yoonmi throw her look outside the window. They sit place next to the window.

Yoonmi didn’t hear what Bijun said earlier. Her mind is thinking something else.

“Yoonmi-ya? Gong Yoonmi?” Bijun knock the table slightly.

“Ah?! Ah yes. No need to thank me that much. Its okay.. I..” Yoonmi wake up to reality and she replied immediately.

“You don’t even know what am I talking about just now” says Bijun to Yoonmi as he smile.

Yoonmi look to the down as her face become red.

“You’re thinking something else while I’m talking, right? Tell me. If you want to. From what I saw back then when you’re on the stage, you were.. I don’t know.. kinda scared of something or shy? You kept your head lower all the time like its going to fall soon from your neck.” Continue Bijun.

Yoonmi remains silent. Bijun waits for Yoonmi to reply him. He looks at Yoonmi but Yoonmi keep her head low. After a while, Bijun let out a sigh.

“Its okay if you don’t want to tell me. I won’t force you too.” Says Bijun as he smile to Yoonmi.

“No! Its not that I don’t want to tell you just.. I’m afraid you won’t believe what I said.” Reply Yoonmi.

“Why wouldn’t I believe your words? Yoonmi-ya, I’ve known you since you’re kid, since we’re little kid. I know right away if you’re lied to me you know.” Says Bijun.

“Hurmm.. Okay.. its.. just.. ermm…” Yoonmi hesitating.

“Breath Yoonmi, okay. Don’t rush.” Says Bijun.

“Bijun-a, do you believe that in this whole world they are 7 people in the world have the same face? I mean like doopleganger” says Yoonmi. Bijun nod.

“Wait. Look at this.” Yoonmi take out her phone and show a picture to him.

“Ya! This is Chanyeol from EXO! When do you take this selca with him?? You never told me that you know him personally.” Bijun keep looking at the picture on Yoonmi’s phone. Yoonmi sigh.

“Its not that ‘Chanyeol’. Well, his name is Chanyeol but not Park Chanyeol. His name is Joon Chanyeol. My deceased boyfriend.” Tell Yoonmi. Bijun speechless for a while.

“Joon Chanyeol? Your boyfriend? Deceased?” Bijun ask Yoonmi again. Yoonmi nod.

“He died a year ago. He was sick” reply Yoonmi.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t ask you.” Bijun apologize immediately.

“No its okay. I’m fine with it..” Yoonmi quickly reply to Bijun.

“So, this is what you’ve been thinking about?” Ask Bijun.

“Sorry but I find this is fascinating. Two people with same face, same name just not with the same family name, don’t tell me Joon Chanyeol have the same voice as Exo’s Chanyeol.” Continue Bijun. Yoonmi nod to Bijun.

“Oh my goodness.” Bijun mouth drop.

“You know about Chanyeol, I mean Park chanyeol when you’re dating Joon Chanyeol? Sorry, gosh, I’m getting confused with the name.” says Bijun.

“Nope. Not at all. You know me right Bijun. I’m not into this celebrity thing and if I’m not mistaken, Park Chanyeol just debut two years ago right? I met with Joon Chanyeol before even Park Chanyeol debut.” Explain Yoonmi.

Bijun thinking hardly trying to process what Yoonmi said. Yoonmi continue her story. Bijun just nod along to Yoonmi.

“Yoonmi-ya, I’m sorry for asking you to go up there earlier. Mianhae.” Bijun feel so sorry.

“You must be thinking of him right when you see Park Chanyeol earlier. Sorry Yoonmi-ya.” Continue Bijun.

“Things had happened. Its okay Bijun-a. Luckily, I’m still alive here, right?” Yoonmi giggle.

“Its must’ve been hard on you.”Bijun worried for Yoonmi.

“You see Bijun, I know its sound ridiculous or what so ever you want to call it but I’m afraid I will fall in love with Park Chanyeol. I don’t want this feeling.” Tell Yoonmi.

“Why? Because he’s a celebrity?” Ask Bijun.

“No… just.. he reminds me of Joon Chanyeol and I…” Yoonmi didn’t finish her word.

“Yoonmi-ya. Don’t think that if you fall in love with Park Chanyeol, you’re cheating on Joon Chanyeol. Not to be mean but Joon Chanyeol is already dead. I’m sure if you find someone that makes you happy and smile again, Joon Chanyeol will smile while looking at you from above. He will be happy for you.” Says Bijun.

“And also, Joon Chanyeol and Park Chanyeol is two different people. Remember that. Listen to the bottom of your heart. Believe in yourself. That’s matter.” Continue Bijun.

Bijun is right. Joon Chanyeol and Park Chanyeol is two different people. They’re two different soul. Yoonmi repeat Bijun’s words to herself.

“So…………., you really like him?” Ask Bijun. Yoonmi startled.

“Ne?” reply Yoonmi.

“You must really fall in love with him.” Bijun giggle.

“Love him as Park Chanyeol …. Or Joon Chanyeol..?” Ask Bijun again.

Love him as Park Chanyeol or Joon Chanyeol? Yoonmi repeat Bijun’s question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely subbies and reader~ Here I am again updating :D /claps hands/ Yehet yehet~ Thankfully after past few day I've been calming myself and yeah.. I'm updating~ :D I'm still busy rn, preparing stuff for my uni entrance.. so.. yeah.. this story still on hiatus.. maybe semi-hiatus.. :c

So, what do you think about this chapter? :) Leave me your comment. Thank you~!! _eunhaxoxo