The Head

Winter Sea

Kris Pov 


Haha...i knew it he likes Hyerin~ Phew! good thing that deer got out of my beautiful sight 



 

" Don't worry dude , I vote for you " Suho said and patted my right shoulder and I looked at him confused . He just chuckled and muttered 'tch' .



" Come on dude I dont like her okay! " I exclaimed and left to shore and I see Jessica approaching me with a grin on her face . 



 

" Hey! " She said 



" Yo " I replied 



" I have a gift for you~~ " She said while her hands behind her back 



" Jinjja?! " I said with a smile 



" But first close your eyes~~ " She said and I nodded and closed my eyes obediently 



" Okay now open them " She said and when I open my eyes salty seawater greeted me and I yelped in slight pain then I blinked my eyes rapidly and saw Jessica running away from me and unknowingly I laughed and chased her . We kept chasing each other then suddenly I catched up on her then my arms hugged her waist and I kept laughing uh- we kept laughing then she twisted and faced me then her laughs fade slowly then she realized along with me that were so close to each other that her clothed is almost touching my chest . We pulled away immediately and I hid my tomato-red blushed face . 



" Uh...can we pretend that never happened? " Jessica asked and I nodded then she turned away from me and went to Chen who is with Tao all the time . Jessica sticks to him because they are shopping buddies , they both like Gucci and other expensive clothing brands .  



" Ugh wrong move tch..aish! " I grumbled and ruffled my hair then I went back to my beach chair which is beside Suho who is busy tanning himself . 




 

Luhan POV : 



She's with him again?!...
 



I jumped in the water then swam to Hyerin and I can see that she and Sehun is splashing each other with salty sea water . I swam underneath so they won't see me coming over to them . I suddenly grabbed Sehun's right leg and brought him underneath with me . Sehun kept struggling that he suddenly hit my stomach . 



" Yah! Sehun! where are you ?! " I heard Hyerin shouted . Sehun then saw me and I let go of him then he swam back up with Hyerin . I went up with him and laughed my off . 



" Yah! it's not funny hyung!~ " He pouted and hit my arm 



" Oh shut up you~ crybaby " I said 
 


" Do you want a piggyback ride Hyerin? " I asked and turned to Sehun 



" Yes! Do you want one? I can carry you on my back " Sehun said 



" Yah! I was first! so i'm going to give her a piggyback " I exclaimed and pointed to myself . Sehun's lips formed into a thin line 



" No! me! " 



" Me! " 



" Uh- guys? " Hyerin stared at us blankly and the quarrel goes on 



" Me! " 



" Me! " 



" Me! " I'm older than you! " 



" Me! I'm younger- " Sehun was cutted off by a loud cheer and we turned our heads to that voice's direction . Our jaws dropped to the ocean floor and our eyes looks like it's going to fall out anytime soon . Hyerin was nowhere found near us two . 



" Did she just? " Sehun asked and looked at me . I just slowly nodded without looking at him and my face slowly turning into an annoyed expression . Chen is actually piggybacking Hyerin and she is cheering loudly and exclaimed " faster Chen Oppa! " . 



What the frikin' flying koalas did she addressed him?!.....

 


I gritted my teeth in annoyance and kicked the sand that made me trip clumsyly and fall in the water on my back . Sehun laughed at me and pointed a finger at me then a light bulb suddenly lit up my head and I looked to Sehun and grin mischievously . Sehun;s laughed died down when he noticed my michievous grin and right before he escape I already pulled him down under the water with me and wrestled playfully . 



Kris Pov : 


After taking a nap on my beach bench , I went to get the beack volleyball I have in my bag and also my whistle . I went to fix the volleyball net along with Suho and Chanyeol . 



In 3....2.....1 *rrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg*

 


All of them including the other people who were in the beach with us covered their ears and scrunched their faces . I bowed to them and sent my dearest apology for hurting their eardrums . All of the EXO members including Hyerin , Yoora and Jessica stopped whatever they've been doing . I signalled them all to come to me and they obediently followed . This kind of feeling is so good , just imagine everyone will obey your wishes or commands it pretty much like taking over their minds or worlds . Oh... I wished this feeling could last longer than I think . All of them went to me 'CURIOUSITY' is written all over their face .



" So were going to play volleyball " I said nonchalantly and all of them breaking into idioty grins and in 3...2...1



" YEY!~ " 



" Yehet~!!!! Ohorat!~ " 



And again . Riiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggg.......... 



" Okay all of you warm up first while Chanyeol and I will group you all including me " I announced and went to sit to the beach chair with Chanyeol . The discussion didn't actually ended up nicely since Chanyeol kept arguing with me on which group he wants and whose members he wanted to be with . It took Chanyeol and me a few  minutes to finish such a messed up groupings . I stood up and Chanyeol followed behind to the group of guys that are busy stretching and warming up their bodies . I blowed the whistle again and again they covered their ears . 



" Hyung! Will you stop it!!! " Sehun yelled and I kept on a straight face 



" Ugh are you planning to take over our eardrums?! " Jessica exclaimed and pointed a finger at me and I rolled my eyes . 



" Okay so here are the groups..." I exclaimed 



My Group : 

*Kai 
*Luhan
*Hyerin 
*Baekhyun
*Jessica
*Chanyeol 


Suho's Group :

*Tao 
*Yoora 
*D.O 
*Lay 
*Chen
*Xiumin 
*Sehun 




" That's all " I put down the list on my beach chair and yes the whines are all coming out now . 



" I'm not partnered with my Yoora?! " Baekhyun fake sobbed and hugged Yoora 




" Why are my members all short?! " Suho whined 




" Yah! says the one who is the shortest here! " Chen said and all of us broked into laughs while the poor short leader sobbed lonely . And again , I blowed my whistle to have their attention back to me . 



" So the leader of both teams should play rock papers scissors to determine on which team will get the ball first " I announced  and positioned myself along with Suho who happens to be the leader .



Bayi...Bayi...Bo.. and I win  woohoo! 



Author POV : 


" You all are going down! " Kai exclaimed and they made a line below their neck with a face and pointed a finger at them . They hired a referee then he blow the whistle signalling for them to start the game . Kris served the ball . Tao received it . Hyerin tossed it then Luhan spiked it . The games continues on for a few minutes . For like 20 minutes . Suddenly Tao spiked the ball so hard towards Hyerin . All of them gasped and froze on their spot . Hyerin blocked herself with her arms but she felt nothing .


Hyerin POV : 

I blocked myself with both of my arms and closed my eyes shut but strangely I felt nothing at all . Not even a tap . I opened my eyes and saw Luhan lying on the sand while groaning and holding his head . 


Omo! He must have blocked the ball with his own head...how sweet...what the...what am I thinking?!...I have to help him 



" Omo! Luhan! Gwenchanayo?! " I panicked and the others gathered around me Tao is crying while Jessica and Kris scolds him . I only got a groan in response from Luhan . I looked around about to cry . I dont even know why . Suddenly I felt a hand on my cheek . I looked at Luhan 


" Minyoung..... " Luhan said then he fainted 



Minyoung?...




 


Author's Note***

Hey guys! Sorry i didn't update for 13496529385348523 years TT>TT /bows/ Well hope you enjoy this chappie :)) And guyths! did you heard the news that Kris is leaving EXO??? /sobs/ Let's just hope that the rumor isn't true  
 


-LuluCjarm~<3