Sleep-Over

Winter Sea

we all laughed our hearts out ~

~ Hyerin POV ~

 

" KYAAAAAAAAHHHH !!! " Sica unnie dolphin screamed and I covered my ears " boy , why does she have to have that dolphin scream " I thought  " Ugh , what now ?! "Kris yelled annoyed at how her dolphin scream hurt our ears " it's late so you're going home now " Sica unnie pouted " so , you're going to miss me ? " Kris smirked " ANIYO ! " Sica unnie stomped her feet " oh guys ! , why don't you sleep here ? " I insisted " what ?! we don't have any rooms ! " Luhan said definetely not okay with it " why ? we have 7 more rooms " Yoora said " ugh , fine " Luhan sighed in defeat " okay let me divide us into groups/pairs " Sica unnie said .

FEW MINUTES LATER ~~~

" ok , here are the results " Sica unnie said with a notepad in her hands .

1ST ROOM : " Yoora and Baekhyun "
2ND ROOM : " Kris and Jessica "
3RD ROOM : " Sehun and Hyerin "
4TH ROOM : " Xiumin and Luhan "

5TH ROOM : " Tao , Lay and Suho "
6TH ROOM : " Kai and D.O "
7TH ROOM : " Chanyeol and Chen "


~ Kris POV ~

" Yehet ! , I share room with mah Baekkie~ " Yoora said and gave him a peck on the lips " Eww~ get a room you two ! " I said making a disgusted face " Yeah , so guys i'm pretty sleepy , let's go to sleep Kris " Sica yawned and she went to our room and I followed " Ok , goodnight guys ! " I said before closing the door to our room .

" So , Sica who sleeps on the bed ? " I asked " you , of course " She said and made herself comfortableon the bed " what if i don't want to ? " I smirked " what if i make you sleep on that horrible hard couch ? " She asked back while smirking with eyes closed " oh also you don't want me to use my karate moves to you ? " She smirked again " Oh yeah ? why don't you try me then ? " I challenged her and at a speed of lighting she kicked me on the face hard but not as hard to make me faint " So , where are we ? , Oh right who sleep on the bed ? " She said and smirked still standing at the position right after she kicked me on my face " you -,- " I said in defeat " and who sleeps on the couch ? " She asked now making herself comfortable again on the bed " ugh , me " I said and making my way on the couch " good " She said and slept " ugh , i didn't know she knows karate , hehe tough girl , i like it " I thought and finally drift off to sleep .


AT THE SAME TIME ~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Hyerin POV ~

" yey! were sharing rooms ! " Sehun squealed " gosh why does he have to be so cute ! " I thought " come let's go " He said and pulled me into the room " so , what to do now ? " I asked " Pillow Fight !!! " He yelled and a pillow slapped my face " YAH ! That hurts ! " I yelled back " ahahaha! " He laughed while hugging his tummy  " ah so that how it's going to be ? Hmp ... Take this ! " I thought and threw him the hardest pillow i could find and BAM ! He collapsed ! " Omg ! Sehun ! Yah. ! Wake up ! Im sorry i didn't mean to- " I said half yelling half panicking "AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!! " I screamed to my highest pitch " hehe " Sehun chuckled evilly " Yah ! " I said and hitted his chest hard and suddenly the door bursted open! Revealing the 11 exo boys and yoora and sica unnie and theyre eyes widened " what ? " Sehun asked and I noticed our position and I was on top of him lying on the floor ! " look its an accident we were just pillow fighting and i hitted him too hard so he scared me and I screamed " I explained " nothing really happened! " Sehun said annoyed " yeah , okay , we thought you're doing 'IT' already " Yoora said  and my eyes widened " Yah! No were not ! Were just friends ! " Sehun yelled and they nodded their heads and turned back to their own rooms . " so you sleep on the bed and I sleep on the couch " Sehun said " okay , thanks " I thanked him " Oh ! I forgot to say goodnight to them ... wait here please :) " I said and he nodded and I went out .

 

" Okay , first BaekRa's room " I thought and I finally arrive infront of their room's door and I was about to enter when it's already opened but just a creak and peek through it first and I saw Baekhyun and Yoora kissing passionately and I faked a cough and went into their " Uh...Hyerin what are you doing here ? " Yoora asked shocked " uh ... Im just here to tell you good night and sweet dreams ! " I flashed her my innocent smile to assure her that Im not telling anyone " Thanks Hyerin ! youre so kind ! Goodnight also! " Yoora said and hugged me and we stayed like that until Baekhyun cleared his throat and then I left and I was too sleepy to say goodnight to everyone so I just went back into our room and I already saw Sehun fast asleep on the bed " he must have fell asleep while reading his book " I thought so I just laid on the other side of the bed facing his back and my back faces his XD then I fell into deep slumber .

 

A/N ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6th chappie is up!! So guys how is it ? Wow! Hyerin saw BaekRa kissing *O* omg more couples to come /smirk/ what could be going on to XiuHan's room ??? Let's find out on the next chappie ^_^ don't forget to subscribe comment and upvote ! :'''> kamsahamnida ^^v

 

-LuluCjarm