YOU?!

Winter Sea

" Hyerin! wake up! the plane's about to land " Yoora said as she shook my body. Waking me up.

 

 

" Oh, what? arasso " I said and sat up upon hearing were here " Hyerin let's go get our things so we can get off the plane fast " Yoora said excitedly and I nodded and we get our luggages and sit back again with our luggages " Passengers of Plane 007, This your plane pilot,  we are about to land to Busan airport, please check your belongings and make sure that all your belongings are complete, Thank you " The pilot announced.

 

 

Few minutes later...

 

 

" Okay, passengers, we are now here in Busan, a large port city known for its beautiful beaches, breathtaking mountains and rich historic temples. Firstly, please check your belongings, Thank you for flying with us " The flight attendant said and opened the plane door.

 

We went out from the plane and was blinded by the beautiful sky of Busan " Ahh~ just what I need fresh air " I said breathing in the fresh air " I know right ? it will be our best vacation together " Yoora said smiling while admiring the beautiful scenery around us.

 

 

" Hyerin, let's go and check out, I wanna see my cousins so bad " Yoora pulled my wrists and we went to check out.

 

 

" Taxi! " Yoora called for a cab and the driver is so nice he even helped us put our baggages into the trunk.

 

 

" Take us to winter sea beach please :) " Yoora said to the taxi driver and he nodded then zoomed off. Taxi drivers are so nice here, he even tour us for a bit, telling us about this and that.  

 

 

" So, Yoora, how's you and Baekhyun so far? " I asked Yoora trying to bring up a conversation because this deafening silence is killing me ugh.

 

 

" Well, were in the state of getting to know each other, what about you? do you have a boyfriend? " Yoora grinned

 

 

" Uhm, I have no one actually " I said and her eyes sparkled " Omo, I can pair you up with my cousin! I'm sure he will like you and I'am definitely sure you're gonna like him too " Yoora giggled

 

 

" hmm... I dont know... I guess I could try? " I said and smiled

 

 

" Yehet! he also need a girlfriend as good as you,  as pretty as you, as intelligent as you and you're perfect for each other oh and can you tell me what's your ideal man ? " She asked excitedly  

 

 

" Okay, I like a guy with doe eyes, that can play soccer or football or any other sports as long as he's athletic, can dance like me, baby-faced and taller than me " I said and her eyes sparkled again for the nth time

 

 

" Omo, my cousin can dance, play soccer and he has doe eyes and a baby face too and he's definitely taller than you " She squealed

 

 

" oh really? Whatever you say " I chuckled and we didn't realize we already arrive at our venue " it all costs 5,000 ₩ ma'am " The driver smiled at us and Yoora gave him the money and he also helped us get our luggages from the trunk, what a nice driver he is.  

 

 

" okay, the beach house is just 5 blocks away " Yoora said and I nodded.

 

 

 

Few minutes later...

 

 

 

We arrived at a beach house and its kind of big for us " Unni! were here! " She banged at the door like she always do and a pretty girl with just the same age as us opened the door and they hugged with each other and I can see that it's a really tight hug maybe they haven't seen each other in a long time.

 

 

" I missed you Yoora! oh, this is her? " She asked pointing at me and I smiled at her and bowed to her. 

 

 

" Yeah, she is, isn't she pretty? " Yoora complimented and I blushed. 

 

 

" Omo! You're perfect for him! " She said and hugged me gently. 

 

 

" Oh btw Jessica unni, where is he? " Yoora asked her. 

 

 

Oh so her name is Jessica, I like her name, It has this western-ish vibe in it.  

 

 

" He's outside probably playing with his friends " Jessica said.

 

 

" Oh okay, were going to meet him later and Hyerin, she is my older cousin Jessica unni! " Yoora introduced her to me then before I could open my mouth she pulled me to her room.

 

 

" Hyerin this bed will be yours and this will be mine and unpack your things, I will unpack mine later I'm just going to help Jessica unni in the kitchen " Yoora said and left for the kitchen.

 

 

" Sigh~ I'm too tired, I'll just unpack later... I want to see the beach first! " I said and left the beach house and took a walk on the beach. 

 

 

" Wow the water is so clear " I admired the winter sea then I sat on a boulder and had a great view of the winter sea. 

 

 

" I always hope to have someone with me to watch the sunset at a beach " I said and closed my eyes as I feel the air brushing on my skin. 

 

 

 

" Oh hi, miss are you alone? " A tall man with blonde hair asked me. 

 

 

" Uhm yes, why? " I asked back.

 

 

" Can I join you? " He asked and I nodded right before he could sit with me someone called him

 

 

 

" WHAT ? YAH LUHAN! I ALMOST HAD IT! " The man walked away with a group and a guy came to me with doe eyes and baby like face and his only clothing are his board shorts, I blushed a little bit when my eyes landed on his milky abs

 

 

" Sorry about him, he is just trying to hook up with you and he is my friend but why are you alone here? Where are your friends? " He asked and lend me his hand to shake, I smiled at him and shake his hand then he smiled back.

 

 

Damn his smile his so cute although he looks like girl lol 

 

 

" Hi I'm Hyerin and yeah I have my friends but their back at the beach house, I just came here alone to refresh my mind " I said and he nodded its getting pretty late so he sat there with me until both of us are watching the sunset

 

 

 

" It's getting pretty late, want me to walk you to your beach house? " Luhan insisted and I nodded then we got off the rock and walk to my beach house which is pretty far and I can't stop glancing at his milky abs.

 

Luhan POV~~~ 

" It's getting pretty late, want me to walk you to your beach house? " I insisted and she nodded then I helped her walk off the rock and accompanied her way to her beach house

 

 

Wait, this is the way to my beach house maybe she's just a neighbour?

 

 

At the corner of my eyes, I can see that she's glancing on my lower abdomen or my milky abs. " Like what you see? " I and her face immediately flushed red. She hang her head low and slightly punch me on my right arm.

 

 

" Ouch! you hurt me when I just met you~ bad Hyerin~ " I teased pretending that she hurt me.

 

 

" Yah! I did not! " She said and punched me playfully on my arm again and we laughed together.

 

 

" Oh were here! thanks for escorting all the way to my house, I really appreciate it " She said and knocked on the door.

 

 

But wait! this is also my beach house?! Who is she...

 

 

" Wait you live here too?! "  I asked with a confused face.

 

 

" Yes with Yoora and Jess- wait 'too'?! " She said but her sentence was cut off by Yoora hugging her to the max.

 

 

Okay, I'm really confused right now...

 

 

Back To Hyerin POV~~~

 

I almost stumbled because of Yoora's powerful hugs " Yah Hyerin! Where did you go?! I've been looking all over for- Luhan oppa! " She said and attacked Luhan with a bigger bear hug. The poor guy almost fell because of Yoora's jump. 

 

 

He must be the one Yoora is talking about...

 

 

" But wait why are you two together? " Jessica asked and Yoora finally let go of Luhan " Yeah! why are you with Luhan, Hyerin? " Yoora asked

 

 

" Uh- well uhm uh " Luhan can't find the words he needs to say

 

 

" Well, I'm sorry if I left without letting you know, my foot just dragged me out of the house by the sea then he approached me then accompanied me on the way home, that's it nothing more nothing less " I explained to Yoora

 

 

" Wait you know her, Yoora? " Luhan asked 

 

 

" Yeah, she's my bestest friend and she's the one I'm going to pair you up with oppa~ " Yoora squealed along with Jessica

 

 

" YOU?! " Both Luhan and I exclaimed while pointing at each other

 

 

 

A/N~~~

 

So it's May 18, 2015  and I'm finally done with this surprising chappie! sorry that I just had the effort to arrange my stories and correct all errors :( I'm just busy that's all so that's it ENJOY~ 

 

 

Upvotes and Subbies juseyoooo~
 

 

 

 

2014™LuluCjarm©