E-X-O

Winter Sea

~ Hyerin POV ~
 

" guys , how about we play a game ? " I suggested " anyone up for ..... truth or dare ? " Sica unnie grinned " okay " Luhan said and then Sica unnie frowned " what's with the face ? " Yoora asked " it's just that i'm so bored and want excitement so I want to invite EXO over " Sica unnie said " oh , i'll call them " Luhan said and Sica unnie's eyes sparkled and hugged Luhan as a thank you then Luhan left somewhere to call them " guys , what is EXO ? " I asked and tilted my head in confusion " EXO is a group of handsome and talented boys and also the kingka of XXX university where they study and their going to move to our university! " Yoora half squealing and half explaining " also my boyfriend is there and also Luhan " Sica unnie added and my mouth formed an'o' shape then Luhan came back with a smile plastered on his face " they're coming " Luhan said and took a seat on the sofa " when ? " Sica unnie asked " in just 5 minutes " Luhan said and she nodded and we waited . 

5 minutes later ... someone knocked on the door and Yoora hurriedly went to the door and before she open the door she made sure to make herself look presentable especially infront of his boyfriend then she opened the door and Baekhyun appeared then Yoora jumped to him and showered him with kisses " Yah , Yah , Stop that and get a room he might melt from your acidic saliva ! " Sica unnie joked and the 11 boys went in and stood in one line then a grandfather-looking guy " hana , ttul , se! " He counted " Anyeong Haseyo WE ARE ONE EXO imnida " All of them introduced then I smiled at them bowed " guys ! , sit up in a circle " Yoora said and it took us 5 minutes just to gather those stubborn , cold , mischievous 12 guys who are running everywhere and now they look like cute little kids  who just received their favorite candies and Yoora got a bottle from the kitchen and put it in the middle " So who will spin the bottle first ?
" Yoora asked and a guy with a derp smile on raised his hands " Ok , Chanyeol you go first " Sica unnie said and the guy so called Chanyeol spinned the bottle and it stopped and pointed to me " You! uhh...what's your name ? " Chanyeol asked  " Jung Hyerin but you can call me Hyerin " I said and smiled at him " so Hyerin! truth or dare ? " He asked with a wide grin on his face " DARE!~ ha! " I said "Ok , i dare you to hug the guy you like the most by the looks only " He said and I facepalmed in my head " ok , close your eyes~ " I said teasingly and the've close their eyes and i walked around them and stopped behind the guy and backhugged him and before i pulled away all of their eyes are like going to fall off their sockets and i immediately pulled away and that's where they've started cheering . 

 

~Luhan POV~
 

the bottle pointed to Hyerin and Chanyeol dared her to hug the guy she likes the most and she told us to close our eyes and in my mind i smirked and i waited for Hyerin to hug me since she's been blushing the whole time when i'm near her but when my eyes are still closed i heard cheering and " OMO !  She likes Sehun! OMG OMG " Baekhyun yelled " OMG I can't take this ! " Suho shouted " hmp...so she likes Sehun eh ? some day she's going to fall for me " I thought " Okay Hyerin! spin the bottle! " Baekhyun said and Hyerin spinned the bottle and it pointed to me " Yah Han!- " Baekhyun said " call me hyung! " I annoyingly said " yeah yeah , truth or dare? " Baekhyun said " TRUTH! bleh~! " I said and stuck my tongue at him " ok , who do you like the most among ALL OF US ? " He emphasized " hmp ... it's her " I said and pointed to Hyerin " OMO ! OMO OMO OMMA! HUNHYEHAN LOVE TRIANGLE! " All of them cheered and danced crazily more like a victory dance (?) and Sehun just sat there glaring at me " Ok , guys , settle down " Sica noona said and they all immediately nodded and sat back to their original positions " Ok , my turn! " I spinned the bottle and it pointed to Chanyeol " okay , run around the whole house while and - " " WAIT! WAIT! ?! AS IN NO UNDIES ?! " Chanyeol cutted me off wide-eyed "of course , and while yelling I'M CRAZY AND I KNOW IT ! " I grinned and Chanyeol took off his clothes and the girls just covered they're eyes and Baekhyun and Kai took out a video camera and recorded it and we all laughed our hearts out . 

A/N ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys! sorry if I didn't updated earlier , i was just busy and we dont have school today until next monday ^^ and I can update yey! hehe XD So ... Sehun likes Hyerin eh ? what will happen to them on the next chapter ? hehe Anticipate it !!!  :D hope you like it :)





-LuluCjarm